Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Are Golden [Plot Request]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

We Are Golden [Plot Request] Empty
PostSubject: We Are Golden [Plot Request]   We Are Golden [Plot Request] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2019 - 15:47

Plot Name: We Are Golden [The Lost Boys]
Clans involved: N/A, unless a clan leader makes a decision to get involved
Characters Directly Involved:  Sparkfrost [Ripped], Amberdawn [Sumashira], Mosspaw [Moss], Raven [Rhindon], etc [sign-ups pending]

Will there be code-breaking?: Yes. This plot involves abandoning the way of a warrior, and with it, the code. But it is a very public thing and would not need to be revealed unless some characters chose to leave the clans without letting anyone know, a Medicine Cat might then have the opportunity to discover their whereabouts.

Explain your Plot: TL;DR After the sitewide plot ends, young cats who grew close to those from other clans have trouble adjusting to normal clan life. They abandon their ways and leave their homes to make their own home in the abandoned barn. With the aid of Amberdawn and others, things go pretty well. Until... they don't. Something happens that proves why you should always listen to your parents.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: It depends on how the RPers would like it to. Ultimately, it should not affect the clans in a grand scheme but only result in the loss of a few young cats.

Provide links to relevant topics: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t38155-the-lost-boys-we-are-golden-plot-page

Why should this plot be approved?: I think it would be a good way to follow up on the results from the sitewide plot. It would bring cats from different clans together on a bigger scale than I have seen since I joined the site. Also, I think it would simply be fun to explore a different dynamic, outside the boundaries of clan life.

We Are Golden [Plot Request] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: We Are Golden [Plot Request]   We Are Golden [Plot Request] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2019 - 17:03

Okay, considerations to have in mind before approving the plot:
1. Ultimately, is up for the leaders if they decide to welcome their cats back into the clans after the plot is over
2. All cats who leave their clan will be considered as outsiders for the time being
3. Please send me the details of the outcome of this plot if you wish to not share it here ;D

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
We Are Golden [Plot Request] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: We Are Golden [Plot Request]   We Are Golden [Plot Request] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2019 - 17:34

Of course! Gotta have consequences for your actions ;)
Thank you~

I'm not entirely decided on the ending but I will PM ideas to you as soon as possible.

We Are Golden [Plot Request] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Are Golden [Plot Request]   We Are Golden [Plot Request] Empty

Back to top Go down

We Are Golden [Plot Request]
Page 1 of 1