Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[open] Seek and Find Hope

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

[open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2019 - 18:29

The member 'sumashira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

[open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 Mistpe10
[open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2019 - 18:35

Mosspaw's tail tip twitched in slight annoyance as she heard how Dewpaw responded to Amberdawn... That wasn't kind, it was rather rude.. Maybe I should talk to him... Her thoughts were interrupted by Leafpaw coming towards her. She returned her smile before padding off in a different direction, heading towards a small tree. Maybe there would be some more luck there.

As she sniffed along the roots of the tree, she took some time to pull up some of the moss that lay among them. Laying it in strips along her back, suddenly the scent of something different passed over her scent glands. She stopped, pinpointing the smell and walking over cautiously to ensure the moss didn't slip off of her back. As she made her way to the smell, she laughed to herself. "Mosspaw with a back of moss..." She said to herself, finally locating what the scent was coming from. Looking past the tree towards the others, she called out again, waving her tail. "I think I found something else, Amberdawn!"

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

[open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 Giphy

Last edited by Mosspelt on Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 20:09; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2019 - 18:35

The member 'Mosspelt' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Mar 2019 - 19:08

Dewpaw let out a snort as he heard the other cats and looked around more. Nothing at all! He thought. But then he looked up and saw Mosspaw. He stared at her a moment before looking away with an embarrassed smile. After kicking around in the dirt he padded up to Mosspaw. ”Hey Mosspaw!” He purred.

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice

Last edited by Saint on Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 19:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Mar 2019 - 19:08

The member 'Saint' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Apr 2019 - 17:26

Leafpaw's eyes narrowed when Dewpaw began to make mean remarks to her friend, Amberdawn. That's not very nice... The she-cat thought to herself, hoping the medicine cat wouldn't take offense to it. Abandoning the muddy ground, Leafpaw decided to try digging in an outcrop of rocks that protruded from the ground not far off. They weren't as big as the stones in SkyClan's territory, but maybe something would be hiding in their midst. Leafpaw's long fur wasn't very easy to keep clean in the watery landscape. Mud had begun to cling to her paws and tail, staining the white bits of her fur brown. Snorting, Leafpaw decided she should be renamed to Mudpaw at this rate. Glad to find something to laugh about, the brown tabby reached the rocks and started checking every crevice for a possible herb.

Looking up, Leafpaw noticed Amberdawn and Mosspaw in the distance. Dewpaw brushed against Mosspaw's pelt and the SkyClan apprentice wrinkled her nose. I wonder if Dewpaw has a crush on her? Does Mosspaw like him back? Shrugging, Leafpaw checked in one more jagged hole in the stones, purring as she found a green herb sheltering in the gloom. "Amberdawn! I found another plant!" Feeling proud, Leafpaw sat and waited patiently as the medicine cat made her way over. When Amberdawn neared, Leafpaw meant her eyes and spoke; "I think you're doing a great job as a medicine cat by the way! SkyClan would be lost without you!" She hoped her words would soothe some of the insults that Dewpaw had given the golden tabby. Leafpaw really did appreciate Amberdawn, and was glad to have her as a friend.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Last edited by lemongrass on Mon 1 Apr 2019 - 17:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Apr 2019 - 17:26

The member 'lemongrass' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Apr 2019 - 14:48

Amberdawn decided to paw and poke around a little bit more at the same area she had found, trying to work through her feelings of dejection. After a moment of shuffling, a familiar scent reached her nose. It was one she had just smelled a few moments ago... was it...?

The familiar roots of comfrey caught her eye and she let out a small prrp of relief as she began to dig it out. It was wonderful that Leafpaw had found some, but with the survivors having sustained so many injuries it was better to have more. She cautiously pulled the delicate roots from the dirt until she had gathered a good bunch. Then, the golden tabby heard her name being called elsewhere. Her dark amber eyes sought out the pretty calico frame of Mosspaw, standing expectantly in a small clearing. Amberdawn nodded and padded over with her collection of comfrey, setting it down to give the ThunderClan she-cat's discovery a sniff. Though the plants were still small and a flower bud hadn't even yet had the chance to form, Amberdawn recognized the stem and broad leaves.

"This is daisy," Amberdawn explained. She plucked off a leaf or two with her teeth and mewed, "We use the leaves - they're good for putting on stiff joints. It's helpful for arthritic cats as well as twisted or strained joints." It'll also be good for anyone who's had to do extra work hunting and patrolling since they didn't get injured. Not a moment later Amberdawn heard her name from elsewhere. Looking nearby to see Leafpaw, Amberdawn flicked her tail amicably across Mosspaw's side and said, "You're a natural - thanks for coming along."

As Amberdawn padded away, she heard Dewpaw padding with no caution or concern through the underbrush, and she purposefully veered wide to avoid him. Fortunately, he seemed focused on Mosspaw - though Amberdawn wondered if the she-cat wanted the attention - and passed without incident. The SkyClan medicine cat saw Leafpaw's mild uncertainty, too, but said nothing as she approached and looked at the herb Leafpaw had found. The fuzzy leaves were unmistakable, and she replied with a sigh, feeling a little disheartened simply by having to walk near Dewpaw, "Lamb's ear."

The SkyClan apprentice seemed to already know that something had gotten under Amberdawn's skin; the she-cat said reassuringly, "I think you're doing a great job as a medicine cat by the way! SkyClan would be lost without you!" Amberdawn immediately looked up and caught Leafpaw's encouraging gaze.

"Thanks, Leafpaw," she sighed, pressing her forehead briefly to Leafpaw's before stepping back to look at the plant again. "Lamb's ear helps to give strength and stamina. There might be more around here; I'm sure the cats at camp could use the boost."

[open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles

Last edited by sumashira on Wed 3 Apr 2019 - 16:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Apr 2019 - 14:48

The member 'sumashira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2019 - 16:53

Mosspaw waited patiently as the she-cat made her way over. Her eyes sparkled happily when she realized she was carrying a find of her own, and leaned forward to smell it while Amberdawn inspected what she had found. It smelled really familiar... Wait, isn't it... "Comfrey, right?" She mewed, almost to herself as she tried to commit everything she was learning to memory.

She purred as Amberdawn gave a description of what she found, and at her kind words. Meeting the medicine cats eyes, she smiled and shuffled her paws a little bit. "Thank you for allowing me to come.. I'm learning a lot. You're a great medicine cat. I'm.. sorry about Dewpaw. I don't know why he's behaving like this...." She trailed off as the sound of approaching paw steps ruffled her ear fur, and she recognized Dewpaw's scent coming towards her. At that moment, she heard Leafpaw's call and turned towards her with Amberdawn, and waved her tail towards the other she-cat apprentice.

The calico prepared to continue searching around when she heard Dewpaw come up behind her, and turned towards him. "Oh, umm... Hi, Dewpaw.." She trailed off nervously as she thought of what to say. "Umm.. what you said to Amberdawn was pretty.. rude. She was just making sure you were okay, you didn't have to be so mean..." She trailed off, tail twitching nervously as she contemplated waiting for a response before she continued searching or not. Just then, a breeze carried a smell over to her nose and she subconsciously turned, following the scent to its origin. Luckily, it didn't come from very far away, so once she determined where it was she turned back to Dewpaw. "You... You should go apologize to her for what you said and did. She's over with Leafpaw." She flicked her tail in the direction she had seen the two she-cats.

Turning back to the plant she found, she looked at it closely. She knew the smell... But it didn't look quite right. Peering closer at it, she noticed a few yellow petals peering through the buds. She stared at it for a few heartbeats before she remembered the yellow flowers she had seen before in Pricklebush's den. Gently, she leaned forward and nipped some of the larger buds off of the plant, leaving the small, newer ones the same as she had been instructed with the horsetail. Carrying them carefully, she made her way over to the two she-cats, curious if Dewpaw had actually come and apologized. When she reached them, she delicately set her find down near Amberdawn, licking the inside of her teeth at the strange taste. "Amberdawn, I found these over there. I left the newer stuff just like with the horsetail... Was that right? I remember these yellow petals from Pricklebush's den... But I don't know what they are." She finished, an edge of nervousness creeping into her voice at the end. What if she had found something bad?...She shook the thought away - no, she knew she had seen this in Pricklebush's den.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

[open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 Giphy

Last edited by Mosspelt on Wed 3 Apr 2019 - 17:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2019 - 16:53

The member 'Mosspelt' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Apr 2019 - 19:47

Leafpaw's ears pricked as Mosspaw padded over to their group, leaving Dewpaw a ways behind. She carried some kind of yellow flowering plant in her jaws, and the brown tabby apprentice pointed out her nose to give it a sniff. Leafpaw drew back quickly, wrinkling her nose at the foreign smell. "That's a neat plant Mosspaw!" She squeaked, "But it smells weird..." With a giggle, the tabby circled around Amberdawn and Mosspaw, feeling a small purr rise in her throat. She hadn't felt like this since before the flood, but it was a welcome feeling.

Leafpaw winced, thinking it was almost unfair to be happy, without knowing the fate of the rest of her clanmates. I need to keep working harder... we'll find them soon... But for now, the apprentice wouldn't stifle her smile. Perhaps her optimism could even help SkyClan in a strange way. Feeling content with herself now, the tabby began to pick through all the herbs the patrol had gathered thus far, wondering how they could possibly carry them back to the clearing.

One look at Mosspaw's pelt, and Leafpaw had an idea. Seeing the moss that clung to, well, Mosspaw, was ingenious, and a larger purr stirred in the she-cat's throat. "Amberdawn, Mosspaw, maybe we should carry the herbs back now! You can put them on my fur since it's longer! It'll help me balance them!" Leafpaw's voice was shrill and excited, she could hardly keep her paws still as she circled around her friends, tail flicking happily.

In the distance, Leafpaw could notice Dewpaw's orange and white figure, and was curious about the tom. She could tell that Mosspaw was somewhat uncomfortable around him, and wondered why. Giving him a wary smile, Leafpaw stepped back to be with Amberdawn and Mosspaw, deciding to trust their judgement instead.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2019 - 18:40

Dewpaws smiles faded when he found the greeting he didn’t expect. ”ah um, I’m sorry. The words just come out of my mouth before I think..” He said and ducked his head to lick his chest fur, embarrassed. He lumbered off again, his hurt foot dragging in the mud and he sighed. He’d apologize when he had to go see Amberdawn for his wound.

He lifted his nose and other than his starting to sour wound he smelled a hint of something. He wanted away, hiding in the brush and hissing as a branch smacked him. He rubbed his nose with a paw as he realized there was a thorn in his nose and blood dropped steadily. ”Medicine cat!” His voice rose from the surrounding plants. He tried to take the thorn out himself when he nearly stumbled over a plant. ”Uhh I need some help and I might of found something!!” He called out again.

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice

Last edited by Saint on Wed 10 Apr 2019 - 18:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2019 - 18:40

The member 'Saint' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 19:23

Amberdawn looked mildly surprised when Mosspaw asked if she had been carrying comfrey. She nodded, mewing. "Yes - good nose." The ThunderClan apprentice seemed quite bashful when Amberdawn complimented her herb-tracking talents. The calico she-cat looked down at her paws shyly, but she quickly recovered. Mosspaw thanked Amberdawn for letting her come, then murmured something else about Dewpaw. Immediately Amberdawn shook her head and tail dismissively, replying in an unconvincing breezy tone, "Oh, don't worry, it's in the past." Then she had quickly made her way to Leafpaw, happy to quit thinking about the tom who made her fur prickle the wrong way.

Before Amberdawn could pad from Leafpaw away to look for anything else Mosspaw had appeared, having found something else. The she-cat carried small yellow petals delicately in her mouth and sat them down near everything else that the patrol had collected so far. "Amberdawn, I found these over there. I left the newer stuff just like with the horsetail... Was that right?" "Yes, that was perfect," Amberdawn replied pleasantly. Mosspaw continued, "I remember these yellow petals from Pricklebush's den... But I don't know what they are."

Amberdawn regarded Mosspaw with an amused twitch of her whiskers as she noticed the moss coating Mosspaw's pelt. "You seem to have a nest growing on your back," Amberdawn purred. Leafpaw, who had been nearby, took a moment to examine the petals tentatively before praising Mosspaw and commenting on the strange smell of the herbs. The SkyClan medicine cat apprentice bent her head to sniff at the leaves next, though at first sight she had suspected what they might be. "Marigold! Wow, and so early in the season! This is a lucky find," Amberdawn purred, nudging Mosspaw's shoulder.  

"I'm very impressed you remember that and, well, admittedly surprised. It's not often that warrior apprentices get to know their medicine cats and the herbs they use. Pricklebush and I must be lucky." She smiled and added, "Marigold is good for infected wounds and new wounds because it stops the bleeding. It's good for stiff joints just like comfrey root."

Amberdawn looked aside to see Leafpaw now poking through the herbs they had found, looking at them curiously and proudly. Then the tabby looked at Mosspaw and her eyes brightened with an idea. "Amberdawn, Mosspaw, maybe we should carry the herbs back now! You can put them on my fur since it's longer! It'll help me balance them!" Amberdawn looked between the moss-covered ThunderClan apprentice and the long-furred SkyClan apprentice and laughed, shaking her head and purring, "You guys look like you're made out of plants."

Still, she nodded and began to try to place the herbs onto Leafpaw's back. As expected, her long fur was surprisingly effective at holding it all, and Amberdawn purred with amusement when they had picked everything up. A short distance away Dewpaw's voice called out, sounding mildly distressed. "Medicine cat!" he called. Amberdawn's tail drooped and the amusement washed off her face. ”Uhh I need some help and I might of found something!!”

Without wasting time, Amberdawn made her way to Dewpaw to find him holding up a paw and standing over a plant. The golden tabby glanced at it, but was surprised to see a small tuft of ragweed. "This is ragweed. It helps to give strength; it will be good for the warriors back at camp." Her dark amber gaze looked at his paw, spotting the thorn. "Oh, that's unfortunate... Let me help get it out." She bent forward and gripped it, plucking it out like nothing, before quickly grabbing a mouthful of ragweed and walked back to Leafpaw and Mosspaw.

"Let's head back to camp," Amberdawn mewed, settling the leaves into Leafpaw's coat. She resisted the urge to laugh again and began to lead the way back to the twoleg nest, ready to treat as many wounds as she could.

ooc; Congratulations, the hunt is now over! We have found: 
Comfrey Root, Daisy Leaves, Horsetail, Lamb's Ear, Marigold, Ragweed, and Moss and Cobwebs

[open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [open] Seek and Find Hope   [open] Seek and Find Hope - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[open] Seek and Find Hope
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Southern Lake :: East Shore-
Jump to: