Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Together and alone:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Together and alone: Empty
PostSubject: Together and alone:   Together and alone: EmptyThu 14 Mar 2019 - 16:30

"F-Fernpetal!" called out a shaky voice. Silentwhisper was worried. Where was his dear friend? By now his heart had declared her to be more than a friend but he didn't want to come off as weird.

The flood had carried both he and Fernpetal away and dropped them off on this land. It was strange and new. He didn't want to be alone and didn't want Fernpetal to get lost so he decided to pair up with her. However, she was not in his sight. That's where he was now. He was calling for her. He needed her to be okay.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Mon 18 Mar 2019 - 13:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Together and alone:   Together and alone: EmptyMon 18 Mar 2019 - 12:51

'Fernpetal...wake up...'

"...Mom?  Is that you...?"

"F-Fernpetal!"

With a low, aching groan the brown tabby and white she-cat laying sprawled alongside an old dead branch began to stir, her eyelids quivering as she struggled to open her murky green eyes.  Her body hurt as if she had fallen from a very tall tree, but the worried voice in the distance pressed her to get up, so she must.  With a sudden flash, the sun greeted her blurry gaze and Fernpetal had to squint in fear of going blind, but even in her delirious state, she could sense something close by...a body?  Though her eyes were rimmed by shadow, the young she-cat turned her head to see who had found her, but with a blink, the mysterious presence had vanished, and she was left looking at an empty shoreline; or was it empty?  Shaking her head rapidly, the SkyClan warrior pricked her ears as another cry rang out through the air...someone was calling her name!  Gritting her teeth, she forced herself to rise into a sitting position, neck popping as she turned towards the direction the familiar voice was coming from.  She knew that pelt...his voice had only stumped her due to not ever hearing it in such a loud tone...  "I-I'm over here Silentwhisper!  I'm okay!"  Standing up on shaky paws, she began to walk towards him but overestimated her own abilities in this weakened state.  With a startled hiss, Fernpetal tripped over the very branch that had saved her and her friend, face-planting onto the muddy pebbles.  "Oh, just what I wanted..."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Together and alone:   Together and alone: EmptyMon 25 Mar 2019 - 0:03

"F-Fernpetal! Are y-you hurt?" exclaimed the worried tom when he turned to see his friend trip. He had heard her voice faintly from behind him, calling for him. The first thing he felt when he saw her was relief. She was okay. She hadn't drifted too far from him when the wave had begun to separate them. When he saw her get up, he smiled and was beginning to make his way to her. He didn't quite make it when she tripped. The tom feared that she was injured based on her previous shaky movements.

"H-Here, lean against m-me. Let's t-try to get warm." murmured the warrior as he sat her up and made her press against him. Silentwhisper's priority was to make sure Fernpetal would be okay.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Together and alone:   Together and alone: EmptyThu 4 Apr 2019 - 20:30

Shaking the dirt off of her ears, Fernpetal tried to gather her paws so that she could stand back up, but all she succeeded in was scr@ping her paws against the stones.  She felt her face flush with sudden heat; why did Silentwhisper have to find her like this?  Like some helpless injured kit...  Suddenly, she felt herself flinch as his muzzle touched her side, pushing her up until she was able to sit in a somewhat stable position.  "T-thanks...I'm fine, I'm not hurt, I just didn't look where..."  She was cut off by his invitation, and before she realized what was happening their pelts were pressed together, her smaller form almost enveloped by Silentwhisper's fluffy fur.  For a long moment, she stood stiffly, as if not sure what to make of the situation, her ears burning from embarrassment.  After a moment though...she softened.  Closing her eyes, she buried her face into his thick-furred chest, pressing even closer to him than before.  She felt safe, secure...as if she was in a totally different world.  It was...nice.  Smiling to herself, she murmured; "I'm so glad you're safe..."  She felt like she should've said more, but closed her jaws anyway.  They were exposed out here on the open shoreline, but she wanted to stay like this just a little longer...

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Together and alone:   Together and alone: EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 11:33

OOC: Heckle Doodle I was assigned an essay Monday, literally the week after Spring Break was over, so that's what I've been doing the whole week (+ other assignments but those weren't that bad). I could only observe what was happening on the site. I'm still doing the essay btw! It's due Monday. XD (A lot of research was done for it)

IC: Sighing with relief that Fernpetal was okay, the tom snuggled the she-cat once she relaxed into his pelt. "I'm glad you're okay..." Silentwhisper looked ahead, a comfortable silence surrounding them. The large warrior decided to break it after a few minutes of relaxation. He had things to get off of his chest. "Fernpetal, when I first opened my eyes after the wave dropped me off, you were nowhere close. I couldn't see you. I was scared. I was scared that the wave separated you far away from me. I thought maybe you had drowned. That maybe I had lost you but I couldn't accept that. That's why I called for you. I hoped for an answer, something to assure me that you were okay. When you answered back, I felt relief and joy. You were alright. You were here with me. Y-You weren't g-gone..." Silentwhisper's voice trembled at the end. He couldn't imagine himself without Fernpetal. She meant so much to him. He literally felt torn in half when he couldn't spot her at first. The tom didn't realize the few tears that were beginning to form in his pale green eyes.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together and alone:   Together and alone: Empty

Back to top Go down

Together and alone:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Southern Lake :: East Shore-
Jump to: