Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawk meets Yarrow [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

Hawk meets Yarrow [c] Empty
PostSubject: Hawk meets Yarrow [c]   Hawk meets Yarrow [c] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2019 - 21:24

(OOC: am i allowed to post these....? Oh well...)

Hawkpaw clung to his branch with his arms stretched out to meet the other side, panting. Just a few moments ago he was being tossed around in the current like a piece of fresh-kill. He attempted to shake the water from himself, well at least the half of him above water. Resting his head on the branch, exhausted, he closed his eyes for a mere second before he felt a jolt shudder his branch. Looking over, he saw another apprentice, around his age, maybe a moon or so younger. He quickly recognized the soaking wet ball of fur as Yarrowpaw. "Well.... Hello there." He mewed, looking over the apprentice. She too, seemed a bit exhausted. "How has the flood served you?" He asked, in a bitter tone. "Who'd you have to leave behind so far?" He asked, softening his tone a bit. His expression saddened and he thought of his mother, Hailsong, brothers, Cinderpaw and Beepaw, and mentor, Flurryshine. Who knew what could be happening to them right now. Starclan, they could even be dead!

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Hawk meets Yarrow [c] 185?cb=20120408181220
Hawk meets Yarrow [c] 2TNfm5

Last edited by RamenDoodle on Tue 12 Mar 2019 - 15:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Hawk meets Yarrow [c]   Hawk meets Yarrow [c] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2019 - 21:35

Yarrowpaw didn't think she was on her branch with another cat exhausted and hoping to spot her mother or father or half siblings but she hadn't her blue eyes popped open hearing a voice and looked to the Tom on the same branch"hi... Well... My mother father and half siblings .. I don't even know their where abouts let alone.... If my mom made it"She spoke flicking water from her ear as she moved up a bit more on the branch or at least she tried to"Your Hawk paw right?"She asked.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Hawk meets Yarrow [c]   Hawk meets Yarrow [c] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2019 - 15:49

Hawkpaw nodded, "Yes, I'm Hawkpaw. And I suppose you're Yarrowpaw?" He asked, cocking his head. He already knew that she was Yarrowpaw. He had spent a little bit of time in camp with her and his half brother, Cinderpaw. "I had to leave behind my mother, my brother, my half brother, my mentor, and my closest clanmates. I'm really worried." He mewed saddening a little bit again. Lightning, he looked at Yarrowpaw. "Hey, at least I don't worry about you." He half-joked, smiling weakly. Hawkpaw really didn't converstae much, so he considered Yarrowpaw a close friend.

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk meets Yarrow [c]   Hawk meets Yarrow [c] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2019 - 17:11

"Yeah it's Yarrowpaw I guess we can both agree on that we are both  worried hopefully our friends and family are ok" She mewed before she blinked as the branch bounced off high stone slightly. "Yeah same " She mewed offering a small smile before she blinked and mewed"hey... Look do you think we can move the branch over there the stones look high enough over the water we can get out"She mewed in though her water blue eyes glancing away from him to the stones.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Hawk meets Yarrow [c]   Hawk meets Yarrow [c] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2019 - 18:12

Hawkpaw followed her gaze. The stones did in fact look like they were high enough for them to get off. "Yeah, they do look like we could jump off. When I say three, we jump, ok?" He asked in a small mew, focusing on the rocks that seemed to be inching closer and closer ahead. Readying himself, he started to count. "One..." He picked his paws up onto the branch. "two..." He looked back over at Yarrowpaw to see how she was doing. He nodded at her. "Three!" With a massive leap, he flew through the air, landing on a stone. He looked back at the branch to make sure Yarrowpaw was alright. Just for safe measures, he grabbed the stick between his teeth so it didn't topple over or flow away.

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk meets Yarrow [c]   Hawk meets Yarrow [c] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2019 - 18:36

She nodded as he started to count the she cat struggled pulling herself a bit up on the branch bunching what muscles she could. When he said three she pushed off almost loosing her balance got ahold of the edge of the rock and pulled herself up after a tad bit struggle once on the r ok she sat down her muscles sore for a moment"thanks"She mewed glad he held the stick still for her.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Hawk meets Yarrow [c]   Hawk meets Yarrow [c] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2019 - 9:03

"No problem!" He mewed, turning to walk beside her. "I suppose we should be getting on our way. It seems the others are making their way to highstones, and we don't seem very far." He shifted his gaze toward the mountain that, even though it was close, it seemed like he had to stretch his neck to see the top.

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content