Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]

Go down 
+9
RamenDoodle
zeroa5raven
Ash
Yoshachu
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Drippy
Knight
sumashira
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] Empty
PostSubject: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:23 pm

All night the stars had twinkled in the distance, veiled by dark sheets of clouds and storms that grew in intensity and ferocity by the moment and unable to pierce through to offer even a hint of the disaster to come. Silverpelt watched in a horrified hush as the forest of the Clans was pummeled by rain. The river swelled, the tunnels filled, the marshes flooded, and the forests overflowed. Dawn approached and the stars grew more distant still, but StarClan stared on, watching and waiting with grim expressions. The world below continued to fill with water.

Then, the Twoleg dam broke.

Within moments, the way of life that the Clans had built in the forest was washed away... and so, too, were many of the lives which had helped to build it. Starry ancestors awaited new arrivals with dark faces.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:31 pm

"Floods have long been a risk to RiverClan, but this..." A long-forgotten she-cat lingered over the darkened meadow, barely visible as a wisp of black smoke. Her voice was as faint as her form. "Where did this come from?" She could barely recall her own death, but most was just the agony of feeling water rushing into her lungs, and her heart breaking knowing that she was about to leave her only son behind.

A black-spotted white tom touched the tip of his tail to his mother's flank as he set his gaze to the growing number of cats appearing in StarClan. "What could we ever do to stop it?" He responded, equally subdued. What could have been done? The former RiverClan tom felt his heart clutch at the sight of the youngest victims, those who would never see their sixth moon, and others who would never earn their warrior names.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:43 pm

"Shame," A grizzled she-cat tried to count the newcomers, her eyes dark. Most of them are so young... "Normally, I'd say that Starclan has a reason for everything. Now that I'm here..." She walked towards one of the new arrivals, her ears twitching. "What's your name?" She mewed- She could discover the name in a heartbeat thanks to her Starclan-granted knowledge, but she preferred to ask. "Breathe easy, now. You're in Starclan."

Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:58 pm

A golden-furred she-cat watched as new cats arrived in the wake of this tragedy, some even younger than she had been, once upon a time. Usually playful and energetic, she was almost entirely silent today, refusing to stray from the side of the two cats that had always been her closest friends. "How could something like this happen...?"
~
A dark gray she-cat greeted the newcomers to StarClan with a sad smile, until she counted faces she knew among them. She froze then, torn between joy at a long-awaited reunion and sadness over the circumstances. She'd always wanted to see them again, but not like this. Never like this. "Oh, no..."
~
A silver tabby she-cat greeted each cat she saw with a gentle smile, eventually approaching one of them. "Hello," she said softly, her voice practiced and calm. It was a tragedy that had occurred, certainly, but she didn't want to make the first moments in StarClan of each of these cats any more terrifying than it must have been already; and much of her life had been spent speaking to the dead and the dying. "There's nothing left to fear... You're in StarClan now. What's your name?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:26 am

A ginger tabby walked towards the starlit plains, peering down at the flood below.  "It is sad that many lives will be taken, taken from their families and their friends..." he whispered under his breath as he walked to one of the new StarClan cats, who lost their lives in the drastic flood that took down all of the clans.  "Don't be afraid, you will be okay.  You're in StarClan now; everything is going to be fine.  My name is Buzzardclaw, and what's your name?" he said awkwardly, like he had blurted his entire life.  He had always been a seclusive and shy cat who would defend his clan if he had to, but didn't like fighting much. "Maybe now isn't the time to ask you your name, but I just decided to ask..." The ginger tom sounded much younger than he actually was, which wasn't exactly a good thing. He never was able to bolster up confidence, even in StarClan.

OOC: yes, Buzzardclaw was a cat RPed on this site (but not well); he was my first ever character

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] Image10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:01 am

Two of the cats who had just recently joined StarClan's ranks after the tragic flooding caught three StarClan cats' attentions. A soft-furred gray tabby molly with light green eyes was the first of the three cats to bound towards a much older gray speckled one who smelled of the same Clan she had been born into. "Quailfeather! Oh, I missed you so much!" She pressed her muzzle into the elder's shoulder, purring loudly.

Following at a slightly slower pace was another gray molly, her fur darker than her daughter's, her dark green eyes sparkling with joy at finally being reunited with her former mentor. "Oh, Quailfeather. I'm so glad I'm getting to see you again. I'm sorry about what happened back in WindClan." She approached her and nuzzled her nose behind the older cat's ear.

A russet and black tortoiseshell tom stared in disbelief at the brown and black tom of his same age in disbelief. Then his eyes swelled up with emotion in the form of tears, and he rushed to his littermate to embrace him, nuzzling his muzzle with his own. "Alderpaw! Oh, Alderpaw! I've missed you so much!"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:10 am

Quailfeather took in a deep breath as she appeared in StarClan. She felt young again- no maimed leg, no tired old bones, no blind eye. Back to being a young, strong warrior who could outrace the Clan leader herself. She stared into the starry plains, barely seeing them, overwhelmed by the sudden feeling of peace and the lack of the constant pain she'd dealt with for moons. It was strange.

Then, all of a sudden, her eyes caught on two similar gray figures bounding towards her. Could it be them? The elder's eyes widened, and she gasped as the two came over, a grin of disbelieving delight spreading across her face. "Fernwing! Fernfeather!" she purred, nuzzling them back enthusiastically. "I can't believe you're finally here... I missed you both." She breathed in their scents, then pulled back to look at them both, fresh and healthy and decidedly very alive. "And you're finally safe up here... No murderers like Wolf or Shade! So who else is here? Is Ashstar around?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 3:25 am

Forestpaw awoke with a gasp. She looked around. She was...dead? This seemed to be Starclan. She saw many other cats with stars in their pelts conversing. She looked at her own and saw that she was like them. She warily began to approach them, head tilted with a curious expression. "Hi?"
-----------------------------------
"Woah! This place is cool! But, where am I?" Bluepaw skipped around in awe after having awoken not too long ago. She remembered being swept by the flood and then pitch black darkness. She saw some cats talking some lengths away. She grinned and began making her way over. "Hey there! I'm Bluepaw! Do you know where I am?"
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:13 pm

The brown and black tabby woke up gasping, the feeling of water still in his mouth and nose, he coughed, but soon realized he could breathe normally, he blinked and looked around.

"W-wow..." he meowed "What is this place...? Where am i?"

After a few seconds of confusion... it hit him.

"I´m... dead"
he lowered his ears.

But his sadness didn´t lasted long, he perked up at the familiar voice behind him, he turned, and gasped when the saw the russet and black tortoiseshell, eyes widening... could it be...?

"S-Spiderpounce... Spiderpounce!" he yowled, rushing to the tom "BROTHER!"

He purred as he reached him, nuzzling back.

"Oh Spiderpounce! I´m so happy to see you! But... i´m sorry, i didn´t became a warrior like you... i tried... so hard"

The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] 29019410
The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:51 pm

Silverpaw opened his eyes. Just a moment ago he was being thrown around in the floodwaters. Now all the pain seemed to vanish, just to disappear. Finally getting a chance to look around, he saw that he was an unrecognizable place. It wasn't a part of the territories. Then the thought hit him. This was Starclan. All around his we're cats with stars in their pelt, greeting cats from all the clans. So this was it. He was dead. There was so much more he wanted to do! Though he complained about work and didn't pay attention, he deep down wanted to be a warrior. Lowering his head he watched as more cats came into Starclan.

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] 185?cb=20120408181220
The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 3:16 pm

A long-furred ginger tabby tom watched, his breath caught in his throat, as the clans were overwhelmed with water, more than he had ever seen in his life.  Why did the rest of the stars seem so resigned?!  Jumping to his paws, Ryeheart hissed, his blue-green eyes wide and enraged.  "This...this isn't right!  Can't we do something?!  My grandkits are down there, and my daughter, in RiverClan!  They're too young to come here...please!"  As the new arrivals began to pour in though, the former ShadowClan warrior knew it was useless.  They could not control this kind of fate...no matter how much they wished it.  His starry body shaking, he closed his eyes and turned away his face, unable to watch as the wave crashed down over RiverClan's camp.  Ravenflight...Flurryshine, Coldgaze, Meadowpaw...be safe.  I don't want to see you yet.

Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 10:08 pm

"Hello?" A single kit mewed, padding warily through the starry fields. Thornbriar was gone, and so was Sablekit. Where had the flood taken him? These fields were unlike anything Tanglekit had seen before, the grass seemed to sparkle and the air didn't nip at his nose. In fact, it was warm? The small ginger kit had never experienced a warm forest, and although he had heard tales of the lushness of Greenleaf, everything just seemed...strange. I'm scared... Tanglekit thought, beginning to shake. Where was his family? What happened to the rest of ShadowClan? And why was he here? Sad and lonely, the little kit began to cry, quiet whimpers, ones of confusion and fear. I'm afraid!

Voices carried over the green grass and reached the poor kit's ears. Padding towards them, the lanky tom laid eyes on another ginger tom, he had long hair that reminded him of his mother's. Perhaps he knows where I am... Sheepishly, the kit sneaked over to the larger warrior, pressing himself into his fur. "Hello." Tanglekit squeaked, not feeling so alone anymore. "You're warm."

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 10:12 pm

Brackenkit's ears twitched, peering up at the silver tabby with wide blue eyes. Her brother Tanglekit was no longer by her side, but as long as she could see him she knew that everything was okay. "My name's Brackenkit," She mewed softly. "Mama says I shouldn't talk to cats I don't know, but... c-could you tell me where we are? I mean, I know you said that we're in... we're in Starclan, b-but... that's not true, right?"

Last edited by Drippy on Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:06 pm

Ryeheart didn't notice the kit approach until he felt the comforting, yet startling, sensation of another body curled against his, the tiny thing strangely cold.  Opening his perplexed sea-green eyes, the warrior realized what was happening, and felt his heart crack down the middle.  He's a new arrival...from ShadowClan.  His eyes burning with the effort of keeping them wide and friendly, he wrapped his long fluffy tail around the tom-kit's fragile frame and smiled, bending his neck so that he could greet him at his level.  "Hey there buddy..."  Everything about this kit reminded him of himself, from his pelt down to his boldness.  He could've been his little brother.  "And you're pretty cold.  Here, let me warm you up."  Laying down, he swept the kit closer to him, while also turning his body so that the sight below the clouds was blocked from his view.  He was too young to watch his clanmates die.  Fluffing out his long fur, Ryeheart grinned as carefreely as he could and purred; "Would you like to hear a story?"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 2:56 am

Blossompetal blinked as she arrived in Star clan and for a moment panic welled up in the former queen as she glanced around. Where was she and where was her sweet kits. She had seen Echopaw just in front of her and then nothing. Dark brown ears flattened as she say up a bit seeing just as many cats around her coming into grips with the same realization she did. Tail prickling she looked to her paws"I can't be in star clan surely"She mewed quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]   The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stars Are Cold Here [StarClan Flood Topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next