Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED)   big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED) EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 9:07

Acornfall sat in the middle of camp, watching the blue sky and the birds.  The ginger tabby thought maybe, she could (or should) climb some trees to relax herself.  She knew that there had to be a way to calm herself down.  She was just paranoid that her only true friend would somehow die.  Who knows... maybe it would be for the best, she thought as she watched a bird land on a nearby tree.  Acornfall's parents died before Acornfall became a warrior.  Then, the first friend she ever knew... died.  She could remember the scene clearly, the dark tabby known as Shade, the black tom known as Crowclaw, the young apprentice Owlpaw.  The warrior was thinking so hard that she didn't notice the apprentice looking at her.  "Oh, hi," she said to the young apprentice.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED) Image10
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED)   big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED) EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 14:53

"Hi!" Leafpaw squeaked, green eyes trained on Acornfall. "You're Acornfall right? I'm Leafpaw! It's my mission to be friends with everyone in Skyclan, that way I can be the best warrior ever!" The apprentice managed to stop herself in time before more words spewed from her mouth. Leafpaw was a lot of things, but shy was not one of them. The brown tabby she-cat followed Acornfall's gaze to the tree line, a bird sat there, fluttering back and forth between the branches.
"I think birds are suuuper tasty!" The apprentice finally said, the moment of silence gone. "Squirrels are okay too, but not as good as birds." The she-cat tilted her head to peak at the young warrior, giving her a smile. "What about you?"

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED)   big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED) EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:50

Acornfall turned towards Leafpaw, shocked in the young she-cat trying to confront her.  ”Umm... birds are cool as well,” she replied awkwardly.  The ginger she-cat decided to tell Leafpaw about her love to climb.”One of my hobbies has been, and will always be, climbing.  I have been practicing it for many moons, just so I don’t fall off from the tree that I am climbing.  You are the first cat I have told about this.”  The ginger she-cat was feeling better now, now that she had someone to talk to.  It was good to try to make another friend, especially a SkyClan friend.  ”Do you like climbing?” she asked Leafpaw, feeling almost like she was a young apprentice again.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED) Image10
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED)   big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED) EmptyThu 7 Mar 2019 - 16:57

Leafpaw's heart stirred with Acornfall's words. "You are the first cat I have told about this..." It made her feel special, like she was just given a secret.
"I love climbing trees!" The she-cat nodded, agreeing with the young warrior. "You must be a great climber, being a warrior and all!" She gazed at Acornfall, yellow-green eyes filled with awe-struck wonder. "What's it like? To be a warrior? Do you get in to many battles? Why did Tinystar name you Acornfall? Have you ever been to the moonstone?" Questions flew from Leafpaw's maw like birds in the wind. The thought of warriors and SkyClan made her so curious. She wanted to know all about her dream. I want to become a warrior too! A great one!

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED)   big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

big tree meow meow girl bonding(CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: