Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warming of the Moors [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Warming of the Moors [closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warming of the Moors [closed]   Warming of the Moors [closed] - Page 3 EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 17:00

The lean WindClan warrior set the hare down to the side and turned back to his apprentice as she slowly made her way to her paws. Gingerpaw recovered her footing and shook herself fiercely. Barleytuft felt his heart slowing as the small calico she-cat began to groom herself, cleaning the grass and dirt from her fur and licking the blood from her muzzle. "I-I'm okay sir," she answered as she cleaned up, "It surprised me but, I held on and bit as hard as I could to kill it quick." Barleytuft nodded with approval. "I thought it was going to take me away," Gingerpaw finished with a breathless mew.

Barleytuft shuddered slightly at the thought. "I wouldn't have let you out of my sight," the warrior promised warmly. He took a moment to circle his apprentice, asking, "Are you feeling alright? Does anything hurt?" He hated to think of his timid apprentice getting injured on her first hunting trip. The size of the hare was remarkable; with any luck, all the apprentices would be talking about how great of a hunter Gingerpaw was and help her settle right in. If she was feeling alright he hoped to show her more of WindClan.

Warming of the Moors [closed] - Page 3 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Warming of the Moors [closed]   Warming of the Moors [closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 May 2019 - 18:31

Slowly but surely, Gingerpaw regained her breath, looking up at her mentor, she could tell he was impressed and maybe proud, and that made her happy.

When he said he was going to keep watching over her, she mewed a soft "Thank you sir", and then at his next questions...

"I-i´m feeling okay" she got up, walked in a small circle to check if anything hurt and sat back down looking at Barleytuft "Nothing hurts" she reassured him.

She looked at the hare once again, like just realizing how big it was

"Did i did it good...? you think... the clan is going to be proud of me?" she asked to him.

Warming of the Moors [closed] - Page 3 29019410
Warming of the Moors [closed] - Page 3 Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Warming of the Moors [closed]   Warming of the Moors [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 8:00

Barleytuft's promise had been genuine and flowed so naturally that it somewhat surprised him when Gingerpaw murmured a grateful thanks. He had, of course, thought nothing of it. Her innocent gratitude warmed his belly. When he asked if she was alright, Gingerpaw stood carefully and circled a bit. "Nothing hurts," she said once she had made a small turn, and Barleytuft let out a sigh of relief. Her gaze moved from him to the hare, and the warrior couldn't help but feel amused - and even more proud - at the surprise in her eyes when she noticed how large it was. "Did I did it good...? You think... the Clan is going to be proud of me?" Gingerpaw asked him, hopefulness on the edges of her voice.

The WindClan warrior immediately leaned forward and pressed his head to his apprentice's. "They'll be incredibly proud; you did wonderfully to take down a creature nearly your size! Some warriors can't even do that," Barleytuft replied, chuckling a little at his last comment. He looked to the hare once again, took a deep breath, then continued, "Now, I'm sure you don't need a full lesson on how to bury your kill to come back for it for later, but we do have to bury it anyways. I'll do it this time. Then we can find something else to hunt if you'd like." Barleytuft listened for his apprentice's opinion about continuing on as he located a spot to bury the hare and dug a hole before dropping it in.

Warming of the Moors [closed] - Page 3 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Warming of the Moors [closed]   Warming of the Moors [closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2019 - 8:58

Gingerpaw couldn't help to purr loud, happy at her mentor's praise, answering with a cheerful "Thank you sir!"

Then, after watching him bury the hare, she stood, still with enough energy to go for another prey.

"Yes! i want to catch another prey, maybe another hare, the more we bring to the camp, the better, r-right?"

Warming of the Moors [closed] - Page 3 29019410
Warming of the Moors [closed] - Page 3 Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warming of the Moors [closed]   Warming of the Moors [closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warming of the Moors [closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3