Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trekking through the territory:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1970

Trekking through the territory: Empty
PostSubject: Trekking through the territory:   Trekking through the territory: EmptyTue 19 Feb 2019 - 22:30

"Wake up darlin'! Time to start your first day of training out in the territory! Meet me at the camp's entrance."

Swiftstep was currently in the apprentice's den, waking up his most recent apprentice. Fawnpaw's apprentice ceremony was a while back but her main training had been delayed due to him being too busy to take her out. Despite this, he managed to educate her on the hunting crouch, a few battle tactics, and some information on the territory as he went about his chores. Today, however, they were both going out of the camp. The deputy walked out of the den and toward the camp's entrance where he had told the she-cat to meet. It was rather chilly but some walking through Windclan's territory would warm them up. He hoped she was excited to head out.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Trekking through the territory: 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Trekking through the territory: 1f340』║『 Trekking through the territory: 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Trekking through the territory: 1f4a8
Trekking through the territory: 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Trekking through the territory: 1f340』║『Trekking through the territory: 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Trekking through the territory: 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
opalseal

opalseal

Characters : [F]awnpaw [B]utterscotch [L]ilykit [C]edarkit
Clan/Rank : [F]WC kit [B]Kittypet [L]TC kit [C]SC Kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Trekking through the territory:   Trekking through the territory: EmptyWed 20 Feb 2019 - 8:37

Fawnpaw lept up out of her nest, her whiskers quivering with excitement. Immediately, she started pestering her mentor. "What are we doing? Is anyone coming with us? Are you showing me the territory?" She paused to catch her breath, and then bounded out the den, not even looking behind her to see if Swiftstep was following. The camp was fairly empty in the dawn, as most of her clan mates were either out of camp or asleep in their dens. There was a biting wind blowing across the moors and into the camp - it was called Windclan for a reason.The air smelt fresh and crisp as if it had been a very cold night. Coming to her senses, she dashed towards the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Trekking through the territory:   Trekking through the territory: EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 9:30

OOC: Most posts from now on will be short and slightly crappy since they'll be done at school. I'm doing this to cut a lot of wait time for you and others. :) I hope it's okay with ya!

IC: Swiftstep chuckled at the apprentice's excitement and rambling. "Well, we'll be taking a tour of the territory. It'll be just us for today but we can have some others tag along next time." The tom began to walk toward the camp's entrance. He occassionally looked back to see if the hyper she-cat was following.
--------------------------------------------------
Time Skip!
--------------------------------------------------
The two were finally at their first stop, the Thunderpath. The deputy looked back at the apprentice to speak to her. "Fawnpaw, do you know anything about this place? If you don't, it's all okay. I'm just wondering if you do. I also don't want to teach you what you already know."

Trekking through the territory: 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Trekking through the territory: 1f340』║『 Trekking through the territory: 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Trekking through the territory: 1f4a8
Trekking through the territory: 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Trekking through the territory: 1f340』║『Trekking through the territory: 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Trekking through the territory: 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
opalseal

opalseal

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Trekking through the territory:   Trekking through the territory: EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 10:23

"It stinks!" Fanwpaw said, disgusted at the the putrid stench of the black stone hit her. Quickly, she ran through her memory of any mention of the Thunderpath. It ringed a bell, but nothing really came to mind. "I heard some elders saying something about cats being killed by the monsters on the Thunderpath." She placed a paw on the dark surface, just wanting to see what it was like, and to show her mentor how brave she was. Suddenly, a rushing sound came from the direction of where she assumed the other clans' territories were. Just in time, she leapt back onto the grass as a gigantic shiny monster whizzed past. It ruffled her fur and hurt her eyes and mouth. "Was that a monster?" she questioned.

Fawnpaw ~ Lilypaw ~ Cedarpaw
WindClan Apprentice ~ ThunderClan Apprentice ~ Shadowclan Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Trekking through the territory:   Trekking through the territory: EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 13:29

OOC: I got caught up with the flood topics while also doing a couple school projects. Sorry for the late reply.

IC: Swiftstep smiled as he nodded. The tom was about to start speaking when Fawnpaw stepped forward and placed a paw on the Thunderpath. She was a curious one. Luckily, he was here to supervise her to make sure she didn't do anything to brash.

After a few moments, familiar rumbling alerted the tom of what was coming. He saw the she-cat jump back as a large monster roared past, leaving behind horrid fumes.

"Yes, that was a monster. They're ruthless creatures who'd kill anything in their path. They usually stay on the Thunderpath but cats have witnessed some stray off and onto our territories. I say "our" because this is the border between Windclan and Shadowclan as well as Shadowclan and Thunderclan. Like my first question to you, what do you know about Shadowclan?"

Back to top Go down
opalseal

opalseal

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Trekking through the territory:   Trekking through the territory: EmptyFri 8 Mar 2019 - 9:36

OOC: I don't mind about the late posting, and my posts are always really short

"Not much," Fawnpaw sighed, not wanting to disappoint her mentor. "Is their leader Scorchstar, or was that Riverclan?" She stretched up, trying to see across to their territory. Before she lost her balance, she saw many tall, dark pine trees reaching up towards Starclan. "Do they live in all those trees? How can they see the stars at night, and how do they sprint after rabbits through that forest?"

Fawnpaw ~ Lilypaw ~ Cedarpaw
WindClan Apprentice ~ ThunderClan Apprentice ~ Shadowclan Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Trekking through the territory:   Trekking through the territory: EmptyTue 12 Mar 2019 - 22:43

"You were correct in saying that Scorchstar is their leader. Jaystar is Riverclan's leader. Tinystar is Skyclan's. Leopardstar leads Thunderclan. Also, it's okay if you don't know much. That's why i'm here. I'm going to teach you these things. I just needed to know if you knew already." Swiftstep smiled at the she-cat and began to steadily walk toward the Gorge. He began to answer the she-cat's questions as they left, "Shadowclan does not live in those trees. They have a camp on less damp marshland. Assuming because of their clan name, they may not see as much of the stars as Windclan but maybe a few peek out. As for their prey, Shadowclan has very limited rabbits, squirrels, and birds. Hares are almost never seen in Shadowclan. Those that do appear on their territory may have crossed from Windclan's territory. They mostly have frogs, toads, all rodents, and lizards. There are no fish since they don't live near a large body of water." The tom looked down at the apprentice and asked, "Anything else you want to know?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trekking through the territory:   Trekking through the territory: Empty

Back to top Go down

Trekking through the territory:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: