Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Willow Tree March [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Willow Tree March [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Willow Tree March [Closed]   Willow Tree March [Closed] EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 21:21

ooc; im lowkey saying this takes place post gathering to put it timeline wise Willow Tree March

The calico's tom vibrated with a sensation that invigorated every fiber of his being. Burntstag felt fire throughout ever sinew of his muscles. Controlled rage lay just beneath the surface of a neatly groomed coat. Ever since the display at the gathering and his conversation with Flintfang, the young warrior's mind had run through a myriad of throughs. Sitting still had become impossible. It was difficult to keep the spring out of his step and the half-cocked smile from crossing his maw. Now more than ever, the filth underneath the guise of pristine clan life had been put on display for the world to see. As he padded towards the medicine cat den with a particular swagger in his paw, bright green eyes were ablaze with many things. But now there was a particular curiosity. Of any cat, Morningpaw, Shadowclan's sweet medicine cat, would be the one with answers. Despite her steadfast belief to the very thing he despised, Burntstag had grown to respect her. After the gathering, he decided to seek her out. Sliding his head into the medicine cat's den, the tom let out a low and friendly meow, "Hello, Morningpaw. Would you mind if I joined you to collect herbs today? With all the hunting patrols already out, I figured this would be a better use of time, especially considering what little prey is out."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Willow Tree March [Closed]   Willow Tree March [Closed] EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 22:01

"There you go! Done!" murmured Morningpaw excitedly to herself as she stood up to admire her handiwork. The medicine cat had just finished organizing her herbs and the result satisfied her. Now her den was nice and tidy, how she liked it. As she began to clean the nests, she heard a familiar voice greet her and ask to help her collect herbs. Now that she thought about it, she was quite low on a few. "Of course Burntstag. You're welcome to help me or just chat with me anytime!" the she-cat chirped as she stood up straight and began to walk over to where the tom was standing. "Let us proceed then! I have a few herbs in mind to go collect first."

As she began to make her way to the camp's entrance, she slowed her walking pace so she was right beside the tom. The she-cat had realized that she was rushing so she decided to do so. Besides, it was best to start a conversation as they're walking to their first destination. "How is this weather treating you? It seems like the cold is finally beginning to fade away but not quite to how we would all like it to do so."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Willow Tree March [Closed]   Willow Tree March [Closed] EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 22:34

He was pleased with her immediate acceptance and stepped out of the way as she hurried excitedly along. It brought a soft smile to his maw. Morningpaw was a truly pleasant cat. Of any cat to serve as the Shadowclan medicine cat, he was grateful that she had been chosen. Burntstag found himself willing that the she-cat would perhaps find sense in what he had to say. If today was the day, he was determined to share the torrent of thought and emotions that had wracked his mind for so long. Once the calculating thought that had almost plagued his mind had become something that he welcomed and embraced. With a flicker of his tail, the warrior followed after her. Keeping up with her pace was a challenge that his warmed muscles greeted with no complaint.

"It's certainly a welcome change. Despite my coat, the cold does still get to me sometimes. Although this mud is going to drive me mad." Burntstag's whiskers twitched as he offered the medicine cat a smile and dipped his head to lap away some of the filth that marred the white patches of his chest fur, "How about you, Morningpaw? How have things been treating you since the gathering?" There was a glint to his gaze but he swiftly looked away to hide it. Everything he did was intentional. Pushing too much into his curiosity would give away his intentions for this endeavor. But it was not hard. The tom found himself genuinely enjoying her company as he had in the short times before. His chest tightened. Thoughts of grandeur had never been for himself but for the clanmates like herself, that deserved it. And he was reminded of that all at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow Tree March [Closed]   Willow Tree March [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow Tree March [Closed]
Page 1 of 1