Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Maple among the four trees

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

A Maple among the four trees Empty
PostSubject: A Maple among the four trees    A Maple among the four trees EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 7:18

(OOC: I made this ere because WC and TC don't exactly share a border.)

Maplepaw stood up, puffing out her chest against the blistering leaf-bare wind. She could tell that the weather was slowly creeping into warmer temperatures, but it wasn't fast enough. The oddly-colored apprentice shivered for a moment and then kept trudging through the snow. She was heading to fourtrees. She knew that there would be some prey there because the gathering had concluded quite a while ago, and because nobody had hunted there lately. So she should be able to go hunt some prey.

She was almost to fourtrees, and it had just begun to snow. Maplepaw knew that it would happen sometime, for the clouds had been looking quite puffy recently. But that still didn't help the matter. She rolled her eyes at the fact and carried on, making her way to fourtrees. He pricked her ears, listening for whatever sounds she could through the snow. That was one thing about snow. It covered paw-prints, weakened scents, and muffled out noise. Maplepaw did hear something though. 'Pawsteps!' She dove underneath a bush, peering out from beneath the leaves. She saw a smallish, black apprentice walk into view. Maplepaw was going to give it her all. She suddenly jumped from the bush, charging into Batpaw at full force, knocking her off of her feet. Maplepaw stood back, satisfied with herself.

Maplepaw used run-and-tackle on Batpaw dealing 6 damage (+3), and costing 10 stamina

Maplepaw
20/20
70/80

Batpaw
11/20
80/80

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
 A Maple among the four trees 185?cb=20120408181220
 A Maple among the four trees 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: A Maple among the four trees    A Maple among the four trees EmptyThu 14 Feb 2019 - 14:46

Batpaw had made her way to Fourtrees. Why, she wasn't sure - it wasn't like the other times she had been there had gone all that well. Still, it was where her paws had carried her, and she started to approach the Great Rock with curiosity. There was no one watching, except perhaps StarClan. Would they really mind if she wanted to see what it was like to stand there?

The answer to that came in an attack from the side, and the small apprentice was knocked off-balance. "Hey!" she protested, pulling herself up. She took just a moment to survey her opponent: a she-cat that smelled like WindClan, and was somewhat larger than her. Something occurred to her, an idea that just might work. She backed away, as if to retreat, before launching herself at the larger cat in an attempt to pin her down. She wasn't sure how long she could manage, but she was putting all her effort into it.

Batpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Maplepaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Maplepaw is pinned for 2 turns.

Maplepaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Batpaw
11/20 HP
70/80 SP

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 14:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15019

PostSubject: Re: A Maple among the four trees    A Maple among the four trees EmptyThu 14 Feb 2019 - 14:46

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

A Maple among the four trees Mistpe10
 A Maple among the four trees Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: A Maple among the four trees    A Maple among the four trees EmptyFri 15 Feb 2019 - 13:34

She felt even more satisfied as the apprentice turned away. Maplepaw's surge of triumph vanished as suddenly she was drowning under a sea of dark fur. The cat had turned around and started to pin her! "H-Hey!" She said, her voice muffled underneath of the small apprentice. It was amazing really, how such a small cat could pin her down, but Maplepaw didn't have time to think. She scrambled around on the ground of fourtrees, trying to get her paws underneath of herself.

Maplepaw is pinned for one more turn

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Maple among the four trees    A Maple among the four trees EmptyFri 15 Feb 2019 - 17:29

Batpaw wasn't sure how long she could keep her opponent in place, but as long as she was off her paws the smaller she-cat had the advantage. She used her claws to attack while trying to keep her opponent underneath her. "What are you even doing here?" she asked, her tone conversational despite the situation.

Batpaw continued using Leap-and-Hold on Maplepaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Maplepaw is pinned for 1 more turn.

Maplepaw
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

Batpaw
11/20 HP
60/80 SP

Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: A Maple among the four trees    A Maple among the four trees EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 15:43

Maplepaw's eyes shone as a sudden burst of energy ignited strength in her paws. Finally positioning her paws beneath her stomach, she pushed up with all her might. She watched as the black apprentice was flung off her. Answering her question, keeping her tone even, she said, "looking for prey, like every cat." Her tail lashed as she faced the Thunderclanner. Why did she want to know what Maplepaw was doing at fourtrees, if both of them were probably there for the same reason.

Maplepaw is free

Maplepaw
8/20
70/80

Batpaw
11/20
60/80

(OOC: i dont think i can attack until next turn. :l)

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Maple among the four trees    A Maple among the four trees EmptyTue 19 Feb 2019 - 20:03

"You should hunt on your own territory. The only thing you're likely to catch here is a fight, don't you think?" Batpaw asked, even as she pounced again. Conversationally, she introduced herself as her claws raked across Maplepaw's belly. "My name is Batpaw, by the way. And yours?" Did cats often come to hunt at Fourtrees? She had to wonder. She had, after all, come to think: hunting on territory that belonged to another Clan, or no Clan at all, seemed wrong to her.

Batpaw used Belly Rake on Maplepaw, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Maplepaw
1/20
70/80

Batpaw
11/20
50/80

Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: A Maple among the four trees    A Maple among the four trees EmptyTue 19 Feb 2019 - 21:09

Maplepaw felt a growl start to rise in her throat, but before she could say anything she felt razor-sharp claws being raked down her stomach. She yowled in pain and steadied herself. "I'm Maplepaw, and why are you sitting here, questioning my reasons to my presence, when you still haven't stated the reason you're here." The oddly colored apprentice said sharply, narrowing her non matching eyes. Without waiting for an answer, she mimicked the opposing apprentices previous attack and leaped onto her back, lashing at her with long claws. She started feeling exhausted which made her more heavy. Maplepaw hoped this made her keep the smaller apprentice down for longer. She was going to finish this fight.

Maplepaw used leap-and-hold on Batpaw, dealing 6 damage each turn in effect, and costing 10 stamina

Maplepaw
01/20
60/80

Batpaw
5/20
60/80

Batpaw is pinned for 2 turns

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week

Last edited by RamenDoodle on Tue 19 Feb 2019 - 21:19; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15019

PostSubject: Re: A Maple among the four trees    A Maple among the four trees EmptyTue 19 Feb 2019 - 21:09

The member 'RamenDoodle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

A Maple among the four trees Mistpe10
 A Maple among the four trees Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Maple among the four trees    A Maple among the four trees EmptyTue 19 Feb 2019 - 21:21

Now it was Batpaw pinned the forest floor. Frustrating, admittedly, but she had simply tried to defend herself. "I came to think about what happened last time I was here," she said simply. It was the truth, after all: her paws had carried her here, and she'd intended to reflect on her experiences being captured by Twolegs. The fact that she'd also intended to play on the Great Rock was irrelevant. "And if you hadn't asked, I'd have assumed you didn't care. You certainly didn't care enough to ask before attacking someone who was completely defenseless. This isn't your territory, and I'm no trespasser." Her tone of voice was clear: despite her current position, she was calm and collected, and just a little bit judgmental.

Batpaw is pinned for 1 more turn.

Maplepaw
01/20
60/80

Batpaw
5/20
60/80

Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: A Maple among the four trees    A Maple among the four trees EmptyTue 19 Feb 2019 - 21:37

Maplepaw didn't let up. "What do you mean? No cat is defenseless. Starclan gave us claws for a reason." She mewed. Maybe she was too quick to jump into a fight, but Maplepaw would rather it be her to win the fight because she attacked first rather than her running away with her tail between her legs defeated. But either way, this fight needed to be finished. Gathering up the strength she found left in her bones, She started swiping Batpaw's body with her claws, watching as she made scratches down her flank. Thinking that this was enough, she got off of the apprentice, pointing her tail toward the way the small apprentice came, but still piercing her with an cold gaze. "It was nice meeting you, but now I think it's better if we both go. This fight is finished." She said, with a bitter tone in her mew. Honestly Maplepaw knew the apprentice was as exhausted as she was on the inside, and she didn't want to keep attacking, for both of their sake. She turned away, looking over her shoulder to make sure Batpaw wasn't following.

Maplepaw used leap-and-hold on Batpaw, dealing 6 damage. Batpaw has been defeated

Maplepaw
01/20
60/80

Batpaw
KO
60/80

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Maple among the four trees    A Maple among the four trees Empty

Back to top Go down

A Maple among the four trees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: