Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

well begun is half done [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

well begun is half done [closed] Empty
PostSubject: well begun is half done [closed]   well begun is half done [closed] EmptySat 09 Feb 2019, 6:48 pm

This morning, Mistyrain was beginning training with her newest apprentice. The small white and grey she-cat poked her head inside the apprentice den, scanning the dimly lit enclosure for Ashpaw's familiar pelt. "Ashpaw?" she called softly. "It's time to begin training! Get up, and don't take too long." She withdrew from the den and trotted towards the camp entrance to wait for the apprentice. A good first training session was important - building good habits now meant that hunting and fighting would come much more naturally later. Ashpaw, she hoped, would be up to the challenge.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: well begun is half done [closed]   well begun is half done [closed] EmptySun 24 Feb 2019, 4:28 pm

Ashpaw woke immediately when her name was called. The young she-cat shook out her pelt and licked a few pieces of fur back into place. Today was the day she would be training to become a warrior of SkyClan, and who better to teach her than SkyClan's very own deputy! Ashpaw bolted quietly out of the apprentices' den and trailed behind her mentor. "I'm ready for training!" She said loudly, sure enough to have woken some of her clanmates.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: well begun is half done [closed]   well begun is half done [closed] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2019, 4:39 pm

"Alright, then!" Mistyrain called optimistically. "Let's go train!" The small she-cat led her newest apprentice out of camp excitedly, happy that she could start training a new apprentice fresh. ""Just follow me, Ashpaw." It didn't take long for them to reach a clearing where the deputy had planned to hunt with her apprentice.

"Alright. Since this is your first day, I'm going to hunt first. Watch carefully how I position myself, my tail, where I place my paws, and how I leap." It was a lot of information to begin with, but seeing a catch was an important start. She had already singled out a mouse in the trees on the opposite side of the clearing, so she signaled for Ashpaw to be silent. She crept slowly in its direction, only making her leap when she judged the time to be right. A twig cracked loudly beneath her back paw as she leaped, however, and the mouse was gone in a flash. "Did you see that? Even though I made a mistake, I still stalked it correctly. Did you notice how I kept my tail not too low, but not too high? If it's too high, the prey will notice it. If it's too low, it will brush on the ground."

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795

Last edited by Ruskavelle on Tue 12 Mar 2019, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: well begun is half done [closed]   well begun is half done [closed] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2019, 4:39 pm

Le membre 'Ruskavelle' a effectué l'action suivante : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

well begun is half done [closed] Mistpe10
well begun is half done [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well begun is half done [closed]   well begun is half done [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

well begun is half done [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: