Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fawnkit for WC MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willowkit

Willowkit

Characters : [WC] Willowkit
Clan/Rank : WindClan
Number of posts : 7

Fawnkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Fawnkit for WC MCA   Fawnkit for WC MCA EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Cat Name: Fawnkit/spots

Clan: WindClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: A duty more important than any of the warriors or apprentices do: to keep those warriors and apprentices alive so they can keep doing they do. They defend the camp and all of its inhabitants, including kits, the lifeblood of the clans. They were protected in the warrior code for a reason. It is also to interpret signs from StarClan, something that no other cat can do, and burden. It is hard to interpret those signs, and if you get them wrong, the clan could be in danger.

What you would do with this position: I would heal my clan to the best of my ability. I want to keep the clan safe. While it may make me cringe or flinch to see me inflict pain on another cat, I know it will pay off in the end with their wound completely healing. I would train hard to remember the herbs, as I have memory issues, but when things are ingrained in my mind, I can do it. I would try my best to interpret (and remember) the signs that StarClan sends me.

Why you think you deserve this position: I have had an ambition to be a medicine cat since I was old enough to remember what they did. As soon as I heard about the Moonstone, I thought, "That's amazing! I want to serve my clan like that!" I tried to memorize the herbs that the medicine cat (I don't know their name tbh) used on me whenever I was hurt. I thought, "One day, I can use these to help my clanmates too!" I connected the dots and figured out how medicine cats help everybody in the clan from the strongest warrior to the weakest kit, and knew I wanted to help too. I know I can help. I hope I can.

Recommendations:

Characters:
Fawnkit

Yo, I'm Bluejay. How was your day?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fawnkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fawnkit for WC MCA   Fawnkit for WC MCA EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 2:27 pm

As I've said in your creation the sign up for the Windclan Medicine Cat Apprentice position currently is not open. We the Staff will put up a sign-up for this position when it is so don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to sign up your character! I'll leave the sign-up post up though so you may use it for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Willowkit

Willowkit

Characters : [WC] Willowkit
Clan/Rank : WindClan
Number of posts : 7

Fawnkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fawnkit for WC MCA   Fawnkit for WC MCA EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 2:30 pm

Thank you! :)

Characters:
Fawnkit

Yo, I'm Bluejay. How was your day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fawnkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fawnkit for WC MCA   Fawnkit for WC MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Fawnkit for WC MCA
Page 1 of 1