Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fawnkit my first bab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jordie

jordie

Characters : Fawnkit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan/kit
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 4

Fawnkit my first bab Empty
PostSubject: Fawnkit my first bab   Fawnkit my first bab EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Cat Name: Fawnkit-Fawnpaw-Fawnleap

Tom or She-Cat:She-cat

Appearance: Fawnkit my first bab Tumblr_o60ugtETS41t6s0pjo1_1280

Personality: Fawnkit is a curious she-cat. She dreams of marvelous adventured like any other kit. Her curiosity leads her to ask questions about literally everything to the point where is can be obnoxious though she doesn't intend to be. Though she isn't afraid to speak or ask questions she is generally quiet prefer for others to make decisions. She is kind and generous and genuinely wants to help others, even those outside her clan.

Clan: Syclan

Origins: NpcxNpc
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Fawnkit my first bab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fawnkit my first bab   Fawnkit my first bab EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Welcome to WCC!
Approved! :D

Back to top Go down

Fawnkit my first bab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: SkyClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: