Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  Empty
PostSubject: 'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)    'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 3:34 pm

Graybriar was exhausted as she finally finished limping back into camp, supported by her apprentices on both sides. Her leg was bleeding lightly, having been crunched by a raccoon, so she couldn't walk on it... But it was probably, probably fine. As long as it didn't affect her running. "Briarpaw, I need some help," she called out to her son as she got to the medicine den.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)    'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:36 pm

Barleytuft was grooming himself near one of the edges of camp, enjoying the sun that shimmered warmly down despite the cold snow on the ground, when Graybriar and her two apprentices, Rabbitpaw and Frozenpaw, emerged into camp. The tabby tom and gray she-cat stood on either side of Graybriar, and Barleytuft called out, "Welcome back, everyone!" As soon as the words left his lips the tang of blood in the air appeared on his tongue. The sandy warrior immediately jumped to his paws as he realized Graybriar limping on her way to the medicine cat's den. Barleytuft ran after the trio and asked, "What happened? Is everything okay?" Clearly the limping and bleeding indicated all was not well, but curiosity and concern for Graybriar made his words clumsy.

'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)    'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 2:51 am

Briarpaw poked his head out of the Medicine Den to see Greybriar limping into camp. "Mother!" he exclaimed, rushing up to her. "What happened to you?!" Briarpaw supported her as best he could, guiding her to the medicine den. "Let's get you fixed up," he said in a worried tone. Briarpaw had never expected that he would have to heal his own mother.

'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)    'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 6:19 pm

Frozenpaw remained by her mentor's side, supporting her with a serene expression. The sight of Briarpaw was a relief, but then again, Frozenpaw was sure that Graybriar was alright. "She was so strong and graceful!" She meowed to Barleytuft and Briarpaw. "We were out hunting. And then a raccoon got her leg in its teeth! Rabbitpaw taught that raccoon not to mess with WindClanners!" She purred, allowing Briarpaw to take over.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)    'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 5:03 pm

Graybriar winced as her support transferred from Frozenpaw to Briarpaw, though she was glad to see her son. The bleeding of her leg had mostly stopped, though its gray fur was stained a deep red and walking still hurt. She offered Barleytuft a half smile when he appeared, grateful for his concern. "Don't worry, I'll be fine!" Frozenpaw launched into a tale of what had happened, and the warrior listened with amusement as the medicine cat apprentice led her to his den. "Figures," she laughed through the pain, "the first day I take my apprentices about to hunt us when a raccoon attacks. We fought it off, though, and I don't think it'll come around any longer."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)    'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Barleytuft frowned despite Graybriar's words of reassurance, yet he knew he could solve nothing by worrying about his Clanmate. She was already surrounded by the medicine cat apprentice as well as her own two apprentices. His presence would surely be a crowd; however, Frozenpaw was excitedly sharing what had occurred, and Barleytuft listened intently, growing amused despite his worry. "She was so strong and graceful!" the young gray apprentice had declared, and the sandy gray warrior nodded and absently made a soft murmur of agreement as he listened on. Hearing that Rabbitpaw had chased off the raccoon, Barleytuft purred, "It's nice to know there are such strong and loyal apprentices in the Clan." Graybriar laughed again and spoke some more, but her voice became muted as she and her son disappeared into the medicine den.

The sandy tabby tom was tempted to follow, but he stayed in the clearing instead. Graybriar's got a lot of company, he thought, and I'd get in the way. I'll see how she's doing later. With that, Barleytuft padded away to leave Graybriar to her treatment.

'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)    'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 3:08 pm

Briarpaw sat his mother down on a soft moss nest. "Wait here while I get you some herbs!" He turned around and rummaged through the herb supplies. Wounds wounds... what cures wounds? YARROW! Yarrow heals wounds and keeps out infections! He grabbed some yarrow and cobwebs, then returned to Greybriar. "Here," Briarpaw meowed as he applied the yarrow. He finished by warping up the wound in cobwebs. He looked up at her with concerned green eyes. "Would you like some poppy seeds?"

'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)    'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Graybriar sat obediently as her son raced around, noting with some pride how he'd been attending to his studies. He certainly knew his way around the medicine den! Oh she was so proud... She wondered absently where Barleytuft had gone, but those thoughts flew out as Briarpaw applied herbs to her wounded leg. She winced and gritted her teeth, willing herself not to cry out as he disinfected the wound, putting on a poultice then sealing it up. It felt better once the herbs were in.... but still, ow. "No thanks, I'm fine," she demurred weakly, trying to smile. All she wanted to do now was sleep.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)    'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)  Empty

Back to top Go down

'Tis Only a Flesh Wound (Open, Briarpaw needed!)
Page 1 of 1