Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 16:34

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!" Scorchstar yowled from the peak of the ceremonial rock.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 18:13

Ravenpaw slid into a stop below Jaggedrock. By now, her paws knew camp and much of the territory by instinct, and she was able to move more quickly. Momentarily she reflected back on how far she had come since her apprentice ceremony, and, even in the face of impending doom for ShadowClan, she had no intention of leaving her father's side or cowering in fear. She was no longer the shy cat she used to be. She was Ravenpaw, the blind apprentice who had trained hard to come to where she was today. She was daughter of Scorchstar, apprentice of the strongest Clan. She brought her thoughts back to the present. My father is at the rock. Who could be having a ceremony today?

Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 19:10

Scorchstar glanced down to watch Ravenpaw as she made her way to the base of Jaggedrock without any problems at all despite her blindness. She had trained long and hard to adapt to her current state, and he couldn't be any prouder of his little kit. "Today we gather to give an apprentice her warrior name. Ravenpaw, step forward." Waiting until his daughter did as she was told, he continued on with the ceremony. "I, Scorchstar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Ravenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 9:26

Ravenpaw's sightless eyes widened at the sound of her name being called, and she stepped forward, in a haze. After all this time. I half forgot about becoming a warrior! "I-I do!" She stuttered.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019 - 13:57

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name,” Scorchstar meowed, feeling as though he would burst with pride at any second. ”Ravenpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Ravenmist. StarClan honors your intelligence and perseverance, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." Leaping down from the large rock, he approached his daughter and placed his muzzle on her head, purring loudly. ”No words can express just how proud I am of you, Ravenmist.”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019 - 16:31

Ravenmist sat still, still in a haze of disbelief. As he father rested his jaw on her head, she blinked once, more from instinct than anything, and purred back, pressing up gently into his jaw."Thank you, for always being there for me." If it weren't for her father's love and gentle encouragement, she would never had made it this far. The world might be falling to pieces around them, Clanmates dying, her brother disappearing, and her older brother losing half his vision, but, here, with her father, she was momentarily able to forget all that, leaning into his touch. He, she was sure, she wouldn't lose. And her world would be fine, as long as she had Scorchstar. "I love you, father."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 7:37

Crowfur held pride and genuine happiness as he watched Ravenpaw's apprentice ceremony. She had made it so far despite her disability. She was his first apprentice to reach warrior-hood. Even if he was mentally suffering because all of his family losses, he still had his clan and he was very close with his brothers.

The dark-furred tom ran up to his former apprentice and nudged her gently. He heard himself purring. His niece was finally a warrior! "You have done so well! Everyone's proud of you Ravenmist." Crowfur then stepped back to chant her name.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f340』║『 Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f4a8
Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f340』║『Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1