Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warrior Code Discussion

Go down 
+5
Holly
Squirrelnose
RainyHeart
sumashira
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Warrior Code Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 13:01

Every cat of every Clan is taught the warrior code from kithood to apprenticeship all through their warrior lives. . .

The Warrior Code wrote:
1 ► Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain with your Clan, for one day you may meet them in battle.

2 ► Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3 ► Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

4 ► Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5 ► A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6 ► Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

7 ► A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8 ► The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9 ► After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10 ► A gathering of all five Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11 ► Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12 ► No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.

13 ► The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14 ► An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

15 ► A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

. . . but sometimes, there are disagreements, loopholes, and extenuating circumstances.

What do your characters think about the warrior code? Do they take issue with any of the rules or have their own sub-rules written in?

Feel free to discuss it here! You may begin whatever conversation you like, but there is also a provided current topic if you aren't sure where to begin! You must be in-character to some degree (since that's what this board is for); this is very useful for developing more of your character's views of the warrior life they live. You can have a dialogue with anyone if you are so inclined.

Remember to be respectful!

Current Discussion Topic:
Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

Warrior Code Discussion VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles

Last edited by sumashira on Tue 5 Feb 2019 - 6:08; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 13:09

Regarding the First Rule:

• Amberdawn - "Of course it's important to be loyal to one's Clan first and foremost... as a warrior. It's my duty as a Medicine Cat, too, but I must also listen to StarClan. I'm meant to stay out of Clan rivalries and battles to remain impartial. That's probably good because, well... I can't fight worth a mouse tail!"
  • Barleytuft - "I would gladly die to protect my Clan; I have no quarrels with this at all. It can be hard to fight those you consider friends, but it's easy once they start fighting you."
  • Lightstep - "This was the vow we took when we received our warrior names. I am a RiverClan cat, through and through, and though I've met plenty of cats from other Clans that I respect, I know where my loyalties lie should they ever come against my Clan."
  • Mottledspark - "I don't really like cats from other Clans anyways, but I can respect the need for friendship. I think this rule makes perfect sense, and some of my Clanmates would do well to remember it!"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 13:46

On Rule #1...

Leopardstar: "Yes, I believe this is the best way a clan cat can behave towards their own clan and towards others.  I haven't had many friends from other clans during my life...I don't think Wolffang counts...and Brindlestar is a special case given our alliance, but even still.  ThunderClan comes before all else, even though sometimes I - and others - have fallen into the habit of placing our family above this rule...a thought process which I'm trying my hardest to discourage.  In ThunderClan, we are all family; we have adopted each other as clanmates and being too loyal to blood ties I find often brings more harm than good."

Finchstream: "Oh, yes, I suppose that is a good rule...sometimes though, I wish the clans were not so separated.  Why must we all hate each other for the pettiest reasons?  I miss those times of peace, where Gatherings were just a chance to meet cats different from yourself rather than just wait for the leaders to bring up the next disagreement...oh, don't um...go around saying I think that though, okay?  I love RiverClan, but a lot of the cats here are, a bit prideful and I don't want to cause trouble...I still remember what happened when my dear friend Nutfur spoke up about taking captives all those moons ago..."

Laurelsong: "Pfft, of course this is a good rule?  What, did you ever doubt it?!  Even though I've been exiled, my loyalty remains to WindClan, and it always will!  I've never bothered to make friends outside the clan, why should I?  We're obviously the best, so why would I want to affiliate myself with weaker warriors?  What good could they do me?  Some cats may say that I've put my ambition above my loyalty to the clan...but they've got it all wrong!  All I'm doing, all I've ever done, was for WindClan!  They may disagree, but someday my clanmates will see it will be better off this way, I know it!  Then, my shame will end.

Nightstorm: "Ah yes...I believe this rule has caused many problems, while also giving many gifts.  As a former member of the Tribe of Endless Skies, I was unfamiliar with borders until we came to stay in SkyClan, but loyalty to one's group was not a foreign concept.  My dedication to my Tribemates was transferred to SkyClan when I decided to stay in the forest, but I must admit borders still confound me at times.  We are all cats, aren't we?  Rivalries are natural, yes, and sometimes battles are necessary to protect those you love, but to discriminate against another cat just for the circumstances of their birth is just...asinine.  The only way to achieve peace is to understand and learn about those whom you believe to be different, which is what I always try to do."

Fernpetal: "Huh?  Oh yeah, I agree with that rule, I guess?  I don't know, what do you want me to say?  That's how we've always lived, and I'm a-okay with it.  I love SkyClan and would protect it until my dying breath, but honestly, there are more important things to worry about than scent marks.  Call me back when you get to the fourth rule..."

Magpiepaw: "W..what?  Oh...um...I a-agree with that...yea!  I love RiverClan, all of my siblings are here, and my mom!  Fighting scares me...but, if they were in trouble, I h-hope I would be brave enough to protect them...  I don't know if I want to meet cats from other clans though...especially ThunderClan.  I keep hearing about how they keep h-hurting us...like F-Frostpaw? Was that his name?  They seem scary...oh, I really hope Jaystar lets me stay home for the next Gathering!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 18:21

Flintfang: "I never understood the concept of clans. What do they mean really? Sure, they define where we live and who we can talk with. But in the end, we're all just cats. All five clans follow the same hierarchy, worship the same gods, really, we're all the same. This whole clan idea is mousebrained."

Finchbreeze: "Really it's not the clan we must defend, but rather our clanmates. After all, the strength of the clan are the cats that reside in it. I would lay down my life without question for my clanmates, but for the name of Windclan itself, that is up for debate."

Leafpaw: "Of course I will defend my clan silly! What kind of a question is that? Skyclan is the best clan in the forest, everyone else just has bees in their brain! If the warrior code tells me to do it, I'll do it! Skyclan deserves it!"

Tanglekit: "My family is ShadowClan, my friends as well. I have to defend them, what kind of a cat would I be if I didn't? Look, I know I don't look like much, but they're important to me... I would die for them in a heartbeat."
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 18:30

Nutfur: "Yes, I agree to a certain point. Your clan comes before all else, and it would be bad to have too many connections across the border. Fighting is bound to happen, so this is set to prevent heartbreak. However, it's a little... over the top at some times. The clans are often overly separated, and because they are afraid of breaking the code, cats don't make friendships with cats in other clans. This leads to knowing less about them, and not realizing why they do something can cause an unnecessary war. I know this is set to stop cats from having to face loved ones in battle, but I causes more problems than it should. Cats still fall in love or make deeper connections with cats in other clans no matter what the warrior code says, and it only causes them more pain to have to hide it. I completely agree that any warrior should protect the clan at the cost of their life, and battles should be fought for the clan. But sometimes there are reasons why those battles shouldn't be fought, and I don't think the warrior code should force us to do that when we know it isn't right." 

Nectarleap: "Yeah, of course cats should protect their clan with their life. If not, nobody would ever risk anything to protect anyone else. Making anything more than friends in other clans simply destroys those loyalties, and loyalty is what keeps each clan together. I made a vow to protect my clan with my life, and I will, no matter who I have to fight to make sure that stays true. It's simply the duty of a warrior, and I don't know why anyone would disagree."

Swoopnose: "Yes, yes, I would willingly die for my clan. Loyalty is the most important trait for me to have, and it really doesn't matter who I'm related to, I'm still loyal to ThunderClan and would never turn my back on my clan, even to fight one of my many out of clan relatives. I'm a ThunderClan warrior and I will fight for ThunderClan, I will. This part of the code is especially important because, well, it is. I know it is. I just wish other cats didn't break it all the time so it wouldn't be as hard for me."

Clearpaw: "There is a true nobility to clan loyalty. The willingness to lay down your life for your clan is both a beautiful and terrifying concept, something that gives cats the purpose to live on. That part is noble and shows the true heart of a warrior. But the second part, restricting outside relations to mere friendships, is take away from the beauty of life. Love is a free-spirit, like a robin, flying all over the sky and announcing new light. To restrict that love is like to take away that bird's wings. It is still love, but not the majestic being it could be, but the remnants of what was. For most, the knowledge that they will have to face that cat in battle some day is enough to make them turn their backs on the idea, but I have taken a vow against violence. I would never want to feel another cat's blood beneath my claws ever again. Emotions should be a freedom, and fighting should be a choice. Neither really shows disloyalty to your clan, just the ability to feel compassion. While there is something romantic about forbidden fruit, it was not how anything was intended to be, and therefor still shouldn't. Cats shouldn't be cast out for who they love or when they fight, for those choices should simply be basic rights, and the clans should learn to see that."

Bushfang: "The entire warrior code is a screwed-up pile of nonsense, and I'll gladly tell you everything that's wrong with each and every one. For starters, this defending your clan with your life thing is the perfect example of trickery. It sounds noble and loyal, so much so that cats see it as good immediately and don't even think about it too much. The stars put this one in place because they need cats to have the stupid clan pride everyone seems to have. If everyone thinks defending their clan is what makes them strong, then they'll have no reason to question if they should be protecting their clan. They won't even see what evils they are protecting. Same with the loyalty remaining in the clan and no over the border love mouse-dung. To me, it's clearly just to divide the clans and pit them against each other as a distraction from what's really going on. Truth be told, there isn't really a reason for the clans to fight this much, or even at all. There isn't even a reason to not have family between the clans. It's just that together we would be stronger, and then have time to think if the stars guiding us are really so special after all. But cats love having set rules so much that they hardly even question why they're there."

Warrior Code Discussion Signat10
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 21:04

Emberheart: "I think it's a fair enough rule, all things considered. ThunderClan is my family, and my home, and it has been for a long time... Though I do think some might take their loyalty and pride in their Clan a little too far. Not all of us were born in the Clan we live in, or born in the Clans at all. Are we less, then, than our Clanmates? Overall, though, I have nothing against having friends in other Clans, even if I don't often socialize with them myself. We're different, yes, and we might end up on opposite sides of a battle someday, but I think we can still learn a lot from one another. However, my loyalty will always be to ThunderClan, first and foremost. I meant the oath I took when I was named a warrior, and I would swear it again if I was asked."

Swanpetal: "I think it's reasonable, but sometimes we might take it a little too seriously. At the end of the day, we're all still warriors, and while we are five separate Clans we aren't meant to never talk. Fighting without talking doesn't get anywhere, and causes more problems. In fact, friendships and alliances with cats in other Clans should be encouraged, as far as I'm concerned. Still, I'm loyal to RiverClan, despite having had issues with certain decisions in the past."

Mothpaw: "I don't want to fight if I don't have to. If everyone could get along and be friends, I'd be happy with that. But that's not how our lives work, and this rule is there to stop us from getting hurt, right? My loyalty is to my family and to my Clan, and I'll fight in defense of both of them when it's necessary. But, well... The cats I think of as my family... There are more of them now."

Batpaw: "I don't see the point. I get that we have to defend our Clan, and that sometimes that means we have to fight other Clans, but I think we can learn a lot from each other. If there weren't rules against it, I'd even love to experience life in other Clans. Everyone seems to believe their Clan is the best without ever knowing what it's like to live somewhere else. What if someone was born in ThunderClan, and they didn't mind it, but if they had a chance to live in WindClan they realized it was where they felt like they belonged all along? What if I would've been happier as a RiverClan cat? I'll never know the answer. But, well... I wouldn't trade my family for anything, and they're right here in ThunderClan. My loyalty lies with them, wherever that might be."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Tue 5 Feb 2019 - 5:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Characters : [C]opperheart
Clan/Rank : [C] ThunderClan Warrior
Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 21:22

Copperpaw: "Yeah! Totally support this. I mean, I'm the last cat someone should resort to on following rules or whatever, but I've always been passionate about defending the things I treasure and hold dearly to me. ThunderClan... ThunderClan gave me my life. I owe the world to them, and I won't hesitate to give up my life to contribute to them."

Honeykit: "...I can't say much. I'm not really a fighter, but I get this rule. My loyalty lies in ThunderClan, and it always will lie there."

Shellpaw: "I-it's a reasonable rule. I could say more about it, but it's a bit embarrassing..."

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan T2 Warrior |
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 21:38

Heronflight: ”To be honest, this may be the most important rule of them all.  I can see why they implemented it first.  Be loyal to your clan first is something that every clan cat should follow.  However, no matter what, there will be some cats who break the code, maybe not willingly, but just falling in love with a cat in another clan.”

Acornfall: ”This is very important, if not for others than for me.  Every cat that I had a strong relationship with is gone.  SkyClan is all I have left.  If I break the code, what do I have?”

Larkfeather: ”It is very important, but in my opinion, it should be okay to have friends outside the clans.”

Badgerpaw: (casually) ”You know, it’s very important.  VERY important.”

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Warrior Code Discussion Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 6:06

Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain with your Clan, for one day you may meet them in battle.
SPOT: Well of course. I had... friends... in other clans. I think the Clans should stick to it better. Friends should be something we should be allowed to be. We shouldn't be forbidden from talking to them or helping them just because they're rivaling clans.
BEE: Eugh. By far the most important. Loyalty. To. The. Clan. So many softies keep making friends with the others...
FLAME: I'm definitely all for friends. But it's true... You HAVE to be prepared to fight them. If you can't, it'll all end in disaster.
FIRE: Oh, thank Starclan we can talk to the other Clans! We're all cats here, you know? As much as I hate it, yes, we gotta fight them one day. But for now, we can all be friends, can't we?

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 15:11

Lynxpaw:
1 ► Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain with your Clan, for one day you may meet them in battle.
"I'd like to say that I'd willingly fight any cat for Thunderclan, but since I got lost in Twolegplace... I'd rather die than hurt any of the cats that I got lost with."

2 ► Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
"Hmm... I guess that depends on which clan's territory we're hunting on. If the clan you're stealing prey from has a large territory and my clan is starving, then I'd hunt there without any guilt."

3 ► Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
"They elders earned their place in the clan, and they're valuable members. They should be cared for first."

4 ► Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
"Of course! Who would hurt anything unless they had a reason?"

5 ► A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
"Hmm... When I was a kit I was desperate to become an apprentice, but I know now that it's difficult to be an apprentice. I don't think a kit should have to deal with any of that until they're ready."

6 ► Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
"I mean, I guess. It's more of a tradition than anything else."

7 ► A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
"I think this is a good rule. The cat has to prove that they're able to teach and guide others before they're able to rule an entire clan."

8 ► The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
"Duh."

9 ► After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
"That way, the clan doesn't end up leaderless. It makes sense."

10 ► A gathering of all five Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
"Can you imagine if there was a war at Fourtrees? This rule is probably the only reason the clans still exist today."

11 ► Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
"Trust me, if I catch a cat trespassing in Thunderclan territory, they'll be sorry they ever left their twolegs."

12 ► No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
"This might be the only reason my siblings and I live in Thunderclan. No- that's not true. Leopardstar would've taken us in anyway. But still, this is the most important rule, in my opinion. Kits can't choose where they're born."

13 ► The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
"...unless the leader is corrupt, or insane. I'd like to think of it more as guidance and less as law."

14 ► An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
"Once again- cats shouldn't kill unless absolutely necessary."

15 ► A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
"Why would a cat willingly live with a Twoleg? They're unpredictable monsters."

Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 6:19

Regarding the Second Rule: Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

• Amberdawn - As a medicine cat I have a bit more leniency when it comes to borders; however, they exist for a reason and should be respected. Each Clan knows the dangers and their workarounds for their respective territories. The other Clans don't. It's for our own safety, and to show respect to the other Clans, that we stay within our own borders.
  • Barleytuft - Every once in a while I think perhaps it would be easier if we just shared when we needed to, but... well, I know it's just wishful thinking. Have you seen us at Gatherings? We can't even get through one night of talking without some Clan wanting to flay another. Can you imagine what sharing prey might be like?
  • Frog [StarClan] - Honestly this might be one of the stupidest rules. I mean, sure I didn't want anyone trespassing on my territory, but what's the harm in exploring every so often?
  • Lightstep - This should be obvious. It's a bit easier for us in RiverClan to stay in our own land, as we have the river to separate us from all the other Clans. Somehow or another one Clan or another - sometimes our own - trespasses anyways and makes trouble. Our ancestors chose these borders to help us flourish and it's our job to respect and uphold them.
  • Mottledspark - I don't want anything the other Clans' territories have to offer! RiverClan's territory is perfectly suited to me. All the other Clans talk badly about how fishy we smell, yet we catch them trespassing and stealing fish all the time! Typical two-faced forest dwellers.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptyThu 7 Feb 2019 - 8:05

Regarding Rule #2:

Emberheart: "Borders are placed for a reason. If the Clans didn't keep to their own territory, chaos would follow, and there would likely be a lot of unnecessary deaths and bloodshed. Still, occasionally they might need to be adjusted, depending on how much a certain Clan needs - or doesn't need - a certain part of their territory. Like Sunningrocks: it's changed several times, hasn't it?"

Swanpetal: "Borders are necessary! Without them, there would be chaos! As it is, every Clan stays where they know how to live, and it's worked so far!"

Mothpaw: "I'd like to see what other Clans' territories look like... But the borders are there so we don't have to fight about who can hunt where, right? But what if they have more prey than they need? Shouldn't it be okay to hunt on their territory then, if they do and you don't?"

Batpaw: "Borders are there to tell you what land belongs to one Clan. I don't think you should hunt on another Clan's territory if you can help it, but learning what their territories are like could be important, whether those Clans are enemies or allies."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptyThu 7 Feb 2019 - 8:55

Tinystar agrees/respects the code, so there's not for him to comment on, but here are his thoughts on...

13: The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
"I highly believe and support this aspect of the code. While we must follow the basis of the Warrior Code, there are things that a leader must decide using their own digression. Yes, sometimes a leader's decision might not seem ideal, but in the end, we only want what is best for our clanmates and only wish that you would trust and respect our choices."

~~~~~~~~~~

Slatestrike's thoughts on...

2: Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
"If I see a good piece of prey, some lousy border isn't going to stop me from finishing the job."

6: Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
"Seems kind of pointless, if you ask me. Making a cat sit out alone, what are we supposed to do? Reflect on our lives? How juvenile."

11: Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
"Hmph, you don't have to tell me twice. I don't give a rat's tail about our borders or any clan's borders for that matter, but for the sake of having some fun, I'll indulge myself in a battle."

13: The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
"I won't follow any "code", you can be sure of that. My word might as well be law, not that softpaw of a leader Scorchstar."

14: An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
"The only way to win is to kill, this rule is clearly for mousebrains and kittypets."

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Warrior Code Discussion VHQrlk5
Warrior Code Discussion 1QYZaRo

Warrior Code Discussion Molex311
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion EmptyThu 7 Feb 2019 - 10:19

Heronflight on #13:
"Leaders usually want to help the clan, but sometimes they can be corrupt. I don't know how to think, but my apprenticehood was filled with the #13th amendment of the Warrior Code. All I can say is that it was implemented for a reason."

Badgerpaw on #14:
"I don't care."

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Warrior Code Discussion Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code Discussion   Warrior Code Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Code Discussion
Page 1 of 1