Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time to be responsible (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Time to be responsible (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Time to be responsible (closed)   Time to be responsible (closed) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 5:37

Spottedleap yawned, still a bit tired from being woken up. He was a warrior now, and that meant he had new responsibilities, like stepping in for mentors when they were sick or busy. He shook his pelt out and then licked it down, trying to seem at least a little bit presentable. He didn't want this apprentice to think too poorly of him. "Daypaw? Wake up," He called into the apprentices' den, stifling a yawn. "Your mentor asked me to take you out hunting this morning. Let's get going before all the prey decides to go back to their nests." He said, briefly considering how nice it would be to go back to his own nest.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Time to be responsible (closed) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Time to be responsible (closed)   Time to be responsible (closed) EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 21:10

Daypaw groaned and raised her head. Elmcloud was so lazy. Why couldn't he just take her out himself? But she stood up anyway, because she knew there would be consequences if she didn't go with Spottedleap. "I'm coming," she mumbled, trying not to step on any of her sleeping denmates as she made her way to the den exit. She emerged and paused to shake a bit of moss from her pelt before trotting over to join Spottedleap. "I'm ready," she informed him. "Where are we hunting today?"

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Time to be responsible (closed)   Time to be responsible (closed) EmptyFri 8 Feb 2019 - 7:12

Truthfully, Sottedleap hadn't thought very far ahead. He supposed he was just going to wander until he found something, but that wouldn't look very impressive to Daypaw. He paused, quickly going through a list of familiar landmarks, and announced, "I thought it would be good to start at Halfstone and make our way towards Highpine while we're hunting." He meowed smartly, speaking as though his newly-formed plan was obvious. He trotted out of camp with a flick of her tail, expecting her to follow. That's what apprentices did, right? Follow their mentors? Not himself, of course. He'd always ran off when the chance presented itself.

Upon reaching Halfstone, Spottedleap glanced back to see if she was still following. It would be embarrassing to have lost someone else's apprentice out in the territory. "You do know how to hunt, right?" Daypaw was an older apprentice, but he had to ask anyway. One could never tell these days.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Time to be responsible (closed)   Time to be responsible (closed) EmptySun 10 Feb 2019 - 8:24

Daypaw heaved a sigh as she got to her paws. It was far too early to be out hunting. [color:1f4f=#|f55c4c]"Halfstone, alright," she affirmed. The apprentice began to trail Spottedleap, her pale ginger pelt bright in the morning sunlight. Perhaps hunting with him wouldn't be so bad, but it was still unfortunate that Mistyrain had assigned her a morning patrol.

It didn't take them long to reach their destination. Spottedleap's question upon their arrival, however, shocked her. "Of course I know how to hunt!" she mewed indignantly. "What do you think I am, a kit?" To prove her point, she turned away from the warrior and padded softly between the trees for a few moments. A squirrel, scrawny from the months of leaf-bare, sat oblivious to her presence only a few fox-lengths away. She looked back at Spottedleap as if to say "I told you so" and leaped towards her prey. Lacking concentration and preparation, however, Daypaw miscalculated her attack. The squirrel slipped through her paws as though it had been preparing for this moment for years. Maybe it has, she thought in amusement. The small smile was quickly wiped off her face, though, as she turned back to the warrior. "I can, I swear," she mewed, feeling heat rising to her muzzle. She turned back towards the trees, now determined to catch a piece of prey and prove herself.

Last edited by Ruskavelle on Sun 10 Feb 2019 - 8:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: Time to be responsible (closed)   Time to be responsible (closed) EmptySun 10 Feb 2019 - 8:24

Le membre 'Ruskavelle' a effectué l'action suivante : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Time to be responsible (closed) Mistpe10
Time to be responsible (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Time to be responsible (closed)   Time to be responsible (closed) EmptyTue 12 Feb 2019 - 13:24

The young warrior raised a nonexistent eyebrow at Daypaw's shocked response. "I was just making sure." He said, half shrugging and holding back a teasing smile. He watched, interested in whether she would be successful or not, and accidentally let slip a sole "Ha!" before he muffled his laughter. Spottedleap was unable to contain his amused grin, though, and responded to her assertion with a snicker. "Of course, of course you can. Everyone has their days, right?" He offered, feeling a bit bad for laughing but still finding the situation to be unreasonably funny. "I guess I'll give you a bit of a refresher." The spotted tom meowed, confidence and arrogance shining through.

He located another squirrel that had somehow been too deaf to hear the cats chattering. He stalked it, eyes narrowed in concentration, and drew as close as he dared. With a self-assured smirk and a wiggle of his haunches, Spottedleap jumped a great distance with his claws outstretched and excitement plastered to his face. He landed with a paw on the squirrel's back, snapping it in an instant, and wound up rolling about a foxlength before coming to a halt. His eyes glinted with pride at his catch, and his shredded ear flicked in satisfaction. Now that would stick around in his memory for a long time. "Just copy me!" He called after Daypaw smugly. "There's no way you can fail if you do that!"

OOC; not gonna lie, I wanted him to miss lol

Last edited by Sun on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 13:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time to be responsible (closed)   Time to be responsible (closed) EmptyTue 12 Feb 2019 - 13:24

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Time to be responsible (closed)   Time to be responsible (closed) EmptyTue 12 Mar 2019 - 3:26

Daypaw glared at Spottedleap. "I could hunt better than you any day!" She snapped, now determined to make a perfect catch. This time, there would be no mistakes or slip-ups. Eyes narrowed, she dropped low into a hunting crouch as if she had spent a lifetime perfecting it. The pale ginger apprentice shot a glance at the coppery tom behind her, but swiftly turned back to the task at hand. Through the trees, she had spotted a rabbit. She stalked it with minimal sound, occasionally jerking her tail back up into the air to keep from disturbing the few twigs that littered the ground. Once she was close enough to the rabbit, she took her chance.

Like her previous hunting attempt had replayed, the rabbit slipped smartly through her paws, shooting off into the distance before she could even look up. Daypaw hissed angrily, her claws sliding into the snow. "You made too much noise, Spottedleap," she complained, attempting to pin the blame on him even though he hadn't been near enough to startle it that much. But any excuse was better than It's just an off day.

Last edited by Ruskavelle on Tue 12 Mar 2019 - 3:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time to be responsible (closed)   Time to be responsible (closed) EmptyTue 12 Mar 2019 - 3:26

Le membre 'Ruskavelle' a effectué l'action suivante : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to be responsible (closed)   Time to be responsible (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to be responsible (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: