Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 7 Jan 2019 - 16:55

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!" Leopardstar's deep voice reverberated around the stone-walled clearing, his hazel eyes scanning the camp as he sat down atop the stone's cold surface; it was time to finally name another warrior - to his excitement.

Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 7 Jan 2019 - 20:14

Flintpaw emerged from the apprentice's den, gray tabby pelt groomed nicely. There was a twinkle in his eye and a kick to his step. My warrior ceremony. It had shocked the tom when Leopardstar had decided to take him to the moonstone, and it was even more surprising that he was receiving his warrior name. Due to his past deviance, Flintpaw never thought this day would come. Long scars rippled over the tom's shoulders as he padded to sit amongst his clanmates. It had been a tough apprenticeship. Battles were fought, ideas were mulled over, lives were lost. Flintpaw winced as he thought of his sister, Chervilpaw, who would never live to become a warrior. Her death had plagued him for many moons. But today, Flintpaw felt okay. He knew she'd be proud of him.
Today was symbolic. A transition between dependent to independent. Flintpaw's tail twitched with anticipation. There were many things he had been waiting to do. And the new name that was to be given to him today would grant him passage into that realm of possibilities. A small smile crept across his face, his green eyes creasing with the movement. His mind felt better. Flintpaw wasn't quite free of his ideas, and knew he never would be. But he vowed to never let them control him again. He was to be a warrior. Independent and free.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 8 Jan 2019 - 16:23

Once a sizable amount of the clan had emerged from their dens - including the apprentice of honor - Leopardstar lashed his tail for silence.  "Today, it is my honor to award one of our brave young cats with his warrior name; Flintpaw, please step forward."  He waited, tracking his progress with intent hazel eyes, for the gray tabby tom to reach his place at the base of Highrock before continuing, his serious voice ringing through the chilled air.  “I, Leopardstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice.  He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.  Flintpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 9 Jan 2019 - 19:56

Flintpaw had to stop himself before saying the words. He was so close, he had taken that breath, parted his jaws. But the apprentice didn't want to do this mindlessly. He had dreamed of speaking those two words that would seal his fate as a warrior ever since kithood. I do. But what did that mean? Upholding the Warrior Code, protecting and defending the Clan... The latter Flintpaw could do. It was the former that made his paws twitch. The Warrior Code. He had so many problems with it... It had racked his mind for moons now.
But Flintpaw had noticed the uncomfortable silence that grew throughout the hollow. Too much time had passed. He needed to answer Leopardstar now, or face whatever consequences came next.
"I do." Flintpaw's words rang throughout the clearing, Leopardstar's question had been answered. The apprentice took a deep breath. I may not promise to uphold the code, but I'll do my very best to better it...

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 10 Jan 2019 - 17:45

Leopardstar sat, watching as thoughtful expressions danced across the apprentice's face in the lengthy silence...but he was not troubled. It was unusual for a cat on the verge of warriorhood to hesitate, but he would rather them contemplate the decision carefully rather than walk into something they were not prepared for. Once the answer came through, he bent his spotted head acceptingly. “Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Flintpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Flintfang. StarClan honors your intelligence and independence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.” Leaping down, the large tom rested his muzzle on the newly-named Flintfang's head, before backing away to cheer along with the rest of the clan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Flintpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: