Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2019 - 17:50

Frog listened to Mudfoot's other words. Though it was unlikely, it felt for a moment as though he had read her mind. His words made her a little bit nervous: "I've learned that loyalty means nothing unless it has, at its heart, the absolute principle of self-sacrifice." Frog wondered nervously what she could be expected to sacrifice. She had nothing to give but her hunting and fighting skills, and she already knew she would be swearing to protect her Clan at the cost of her life soon. She wasn't afraid of those sacrifices... So what could he mean? Frog just nodded slowly and responded, "Oh. Uh, alright. What else am I supposed to do?"

Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 20:27

Thinking about what else he might be able to tell her, Mudfoot simply shook his head. "Stay loyal little one," he purred, meeting the apprentice's gaze and hoping his words would help her along her path. With that, he watched as the Frog began to fade away, most likely returning to the living world, her dark grey pelt leaving behind a starry silhouette. "May StarClan light your path," he added before she disappeared entirely from his sight, leaving the StarClan cat to go about his usual business in the stars above.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 8:42

Frog stared at Mudfoot, but he just shook his head and replied, "Stay loyal little one." Part of her felt indignant at being referred to as such, but she was a bit on the smaller side and she was aware of it. Frog just nodded dutifully, and then suddenly it was as if the sky were growing darker, or... or I'm falling back to sleep, she realized. She gasped as Mudfoot began to fade from her sight, the stars of the hunting grounds going dim. His voice echoed in his ears as she slipped back into dreaming.

Frog woke up and jumped to her paws. Immediately she felt dizzy and dazed, but after a moment she gazed around the darkening cavern and remembered where she was and what had just happened. He didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, Frog thought bitterly. Then, she thought, He was kind, though. I appreciate that. The gray she-cat began to scan the darkness for Morningpaw.

Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frogpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: