Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just us in the territory:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Just us in the territory: Empty
PostSubject: Just us in the territory:   Just us in the territory: EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:41 am

"F-Fernpetal?" called a soft voice as its owner wandered around the camp. Silentwhisper was searching for a particular friend. They hadn't hung out for quite a while. He just wanted to hang out. He connected with her the best. The tom was going to take them on a stroll, maybe catch a few prey along the way. It was some nice bonding time.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Just us in the territory:   Just us in the territory: EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:06 pm

Fernpetal ducked out of the medicine cat's den for what she prayed was the last time, the usually sleek fur along her spine prickling irritably; for StarClan's sake, my head is fine!  It's been fine for the last half-moon, I don't need my idiot sister and her meek little apprentice tripping me up...huh?  The bi-color tabby she-cat was knocked from her annoyed thoughts at the sound of a familiar soft voice, one she hadn't heard in what felt like moons.  "Over here Silentwhisper, what's up?"  Turning, she caught sight of the large silver tom, meeting his handsome pale green gaze with a half-smile.  It had been...how long since they'd spent time together?  Before Lichenmask became a threat, at least.  I hope he isn't mad that I didn't talk to him during our Moonstone journey...pfft, why do I care so much?  He can deal with it.  I had more important things on my mind than chatting away with him like a nut-brained sparrow...

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just us in the territory:   Just us in the territory: EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 5:37 pm

The silver tom jumped slightly when he heard her voice nearby. He turned to look at her and shuffled up to her. "I-I was wondering i-if you'd like to go o-on a stroll with me. I-I just want to hang o-out with you since we hadn't d-done so in a while..." he trailed off as he played with his paws. He felt heat rise to his face as he waited for any response from her. How pathetic must she think he is after listening to his soft stuttering voice? His pelt fluffed up to try and combat the cold. It made him look like a grey and white bush with eyes.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just us in the territory:   Just us in the territory: EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 5:27 pm

Fernpetal's brow lifted, a bit surprised by the out-of-the-blue offer, but not particularly displeased by it.  In fact, the she-cat let out a rare purr as she nodded, bumping her head favorably against his fluffy, soft-furred shoulder.  "Sure, that sounds great!  I haven't been out of camp in ages cause of that stupid concussion, I need to be free!"  She stood at his side for a moment, the comforting heat coming from his thick pelt breaking through the cold leaf-bare day, but after a moment she trotted over toward the camp entrance, waving her tail.  "C'mon, let's go!"  Her tabby and white pelt rounded the corner and vanished in the direction of the snowbound forest, her head-start already claimed.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just us in the territory:   Just us in the territory: EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 2:57 am

Silentwhisper blinked a few times as he stood, watching Fernpetal's retreating form. The large tom shook himself out of his daze and quickly made his way out of the camp and toward Fernpetal.

"H-Hey wait up!" said the tom as he rushed toward the she-cat. He was still amazed to how quickly she agreed to go out on a stroll in the territory. He seriously thought she was going to reject his offer. The warrior couldn't help the smile that was on his maw. He always felt a warm, tingly feeling inside his belly whenever he was around the she-cat. He couldn't quite explain it but he knew that it felt great. He wished that he could be with the outgoing Fernpetal all day. He admired many things about her. One was her bravery. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind. Maybe hanging around her could help him learn to be more courageous.

"Fernpetal, w-why are you so cool?" It was a question out of the blue that the tom had asked accidentally. He didn't mean to voice his thoughts aloud. Silentwhisper shook his head and began to explain rapidly with an embarrassed tone of voice, "W-Well, you aren't afraid to speak your mind, you're smart, you're strong, a-and many more things i'm n-not. I admire y-you. I always h-have and always w-will. I want t-to be like you. I don't want to be shy or weak a-anymore." The warrior shut his mouth and looked anywhere but the she-cat beside him. Maybe he revealed a little too much about his inner feelings.

OOC: Yikes! So late!! ;-; Dangit school! Why do you make my life so hard??
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just us in the territory:   Just us in the territory: EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 1:47 pm

(occ: It’s all good, I understand ;D Also I’m posting from mobile~)

As her paws raced against the snowy earth, Fernpetal closed her eyes and took a deep breath, the crisp leaf-bare breeze filling her lungs refreshingly. She had missed being able to roam around her territory as she pleased, exploring and hunting without the boundaries of her clanmates and their stubborn beliefs.  Silentwhisper’s voice from a ways back though reminded the she-cat that this wasn’t a solo hunt…but in this case, she didn’t mind at all. Silentwhisper was different, he always had been. Though he didn’t yet realize the truth about the clans stupid delusions, he had never written her off as ‘weird’ or ‘confused’…his silence was support, and a certain understanding lay within his pale green eyes. He was one of the few cats she considered a friend…so, why did she keep pushing him away?

Fernpetal skidded to a halt, her pristine white paws quickly tainted with mud and sleet. Glancing back over her shoulder, the she-cat waited for her slower friend to catch up, a playful smirk dancing on her maw. As his broad silver tabby shape drew closer, her mind began to form a few different lighthearted jabs she could throw his way, about how he moved like an elderly badger and the whole forest had probably heard him by now, but as her mouth opened he spoke first. Fernpetal, w-why are you so cool? Against her will, she was taken aback. …Cool? What does he mean by that…?. Her brown tabby and white head titled slightly as she watched Silentwhisper’s embarrassed reaction to his own words before he answered her internal question in a rush.

And for the first time in her extended memory, she felt her face flush with heat, and suddenly realized that she was unable to meet his gaze.

H-he…admires me? For all that…I thought SkyClan hated me for those exact reasons? They don’t like when I speak my mind, when I’m smart enough to know better, and strong enough to fight for my goals…. ”You…you’re serious…”. Why was her voice shaking like that, like she was about to cry? It was just a simple compliment, other cats received them all the time…other cats…but not her. ”Silentwhisper…don’t lie to me, please.…” She blinked hard, her murky green eyes fixed firmly upon the ground at her paws. Her heart raced, pounding so loud it was the only clear thing she could hear. She dared to believe his words were true…but they were just too foreign, every syllable spurning an all too familiar lurch in her stomach. She didn’t want to be tricked, to be ridiculed by the clan even more than she was…she trusted him, she wanted to believe him…but the protective blockade around her heart still held strong. I need proof…indisputable proof…I always have.…

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just us in the territory:   Just us in the territory: EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 11:34 am

OOC: Most posts from now on will be short and slightly crappy since they'll be done at school. I'm doing this to cut a lot of wait time for you and others. :) I hope it's okay with ya!

IC: "Fernpetal, i'm not lying to you and will never lie to you! Why would you think that?" Silentwhisper inched closer to her and looked at her with big, worried eyes. Why had she thought he'd lie to her? Nobody should do that! The tom was worried at the expressions the normally bold she-cat was making. What was she thinking? He'd find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just us in the territory:   Just us in the territory: EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 1:36 pm

(occ: Whatever works for you my friend! :D)

His strong words surprised her, she couldn't recall a time before when Silentwhisper hadn't stuttered at least a little bit...but at that moment he sounded confident, clear, and when she slowly raised her face to meet his gaze, she realized he was genuinely worried.  His handsome eyes were soft and almost bleeding with sympathy and confusion, expressions that usually made the defensive she-cat's blood boil.  Coming from him though, it felt different.  He wasn't treating her like some freak, only sympathetic in the way you would be towards an injured kit or broken elder.  He was treating her like...a normal cat.  No disdain, no raised brows...only kindness.

"O-Oh..um...it's just, that..."  She felt an odd lump in her throat, threatening to break free and expel the emotions that came with it, but she fought to hold it back.  "I...I don't usually get compliments, like that, you know?"  She tried to smile, but it came off more like a pained grimace, her murky green eyes shiny and unusually bright.  "B-Because of my beliefs, and views, and opinions...because of things I can't control..."  Suddenly, her composure broke, and as her voice lifted her barriers fell.  "It's not fair, I never asked to be an orphan!  Always compared to my mother, like I wanted to be like her in the first place...a-and Mintwhisker!  She doesn't understand, none of them do!  They think I'm weird, just because I tell them the truth, that StarClan isn't real!  I know you don't believe me Silentwhisper, but...thank you."  Her voice lowered, along with her face.  "You've always been there for me, and understood me when no one else will...I'm grateful to you for that.  I know that you wouldn't lie to me...so, thank you, for the compliment!"  Straightening herself up, she smiled, genuine this time.  "I think you're pretty cool too."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just us in the territory:   Just us in the territory: EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 12:43 pm

OOC: I got caught up with the flood topics while also doing a couple school projects. Sorry for the late reply.

IC: Silentwhisper was speechless. How could someone so amazing not recieve any compliments? As she continued on speaking, he felt his heart ache more and more for Fernpetal. She deserved better. Nobody should judge her because of her belief. He certainly didn't. The tom straightened up and walked forward until he was nose to nose with her.

"..." The warrior pressed his forehead against hers in an attempt to comfort her. He separated and looked her in the eyes, smiled, then began to speak, "Always remember, I will never judge you.You can trust in me Fernpetal." The tom nudged her gently before continuing to speak, "Thank you for the compliment by the way. I never get any either."
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just us in the territory:   Just us in the territory: EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:59 pm

(occ: np!  Also, how many more posts do you want this topic to go for?  We could end it here or keep it going~)

In the time it took for Fernpetal to blink, forcing back the inklings of tears that had threatened to invade her eyes, Silentwhisper had moved.  Vaguely confused, she wondered why he had felt the need to bend so close; was there a bug on her?  She hoped not.  Her mouth opened slightly, about to speak when he stopped.  She felt an odd sensation in her stomach as their heads collided, short dense fur blending with soft, blurred stripes as the two cats stood still, Fernpetal's body rigid while also...oddly weak.  Her murky green eyes were wide, staring ahead at the tom she had called her friend for so many moons, yet had never been this close to.  He felt...solid, stable...and warm.  In the leaf-bare chill, his large form was a shelter from the breeze, guarding her against the world.  For a long moment, she remained in a shocked state, not quite knowing what to do until she closed her eyes and pressed her head further against his, a subconscious purr rumbling from her throat.  And for a moment, everything felt perfect.

When he pulled away, she found herself to be disappointed and watched through round eyes as he stepped back, allowing the winds to return.  His words were familiar, yet rang in a new tone she had no idea how to describe, and as he nudged her she found that she couldn't meet his pale green gaze, glancing down at her paws as she fluffed up her fur, from embarrassment or simply from the cold she would never admit.  "N-no problem, don't mention it..."  She trailed off into a soft laugh, before lifting her head with a smile.  "So...shall we keep going?  If we stand here for too much longer I think I'll freeze!"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just us in the territory:   Just us in the territory: EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 11:33 am

OOC: Let's end it here. ^^/

IC: "Alright then! Let's g-go!" chirped the large tom as he began to walk ahead of Fernpetal, slowing down a bit to match her pace. He pressed against her to make sure she stayed warm as they went on. He had never been this happy in his life. It felt good being this close to somebody!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just us in the territory:   Just us in the territory: Empty

Back to top Go down

Just us in the territory:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: