Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Predawn Silence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Predawn Silence Empty
PostSubject: Predawn Silence   Predawn Silence EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 16:49

"Who are you?"
Lilypaw didn't know why she was here. Sitting in the barn, her black-and-white splashed pelt drenched with rainwater. She shook herself, her watery blue eyes staring around at the cozy, hay-lined barn she was sheltering in.
"Sharptooth." The large, grizzled she-cat grinned briefly, trying her best to look reassuring. Lilypaw's fur rose along her ruff for a moment, her black tail-tip twitching as she scanned her scarred and grizzled features.
Starclan, she was so stupid. Who was this cat? What kind of name was Sharptooth, anyway? Who would want to be named after a cat like that?
"You're not gonna kill me, are you?"
Her voice was surprisingly smooth as she stared into the older she-cat's dull green eyes.

"Hmm."
Lilypaw didn't like the sound of that.

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Predawn Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predawn Silence   Predawn Silence EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 17:06

Lilypaw shivered briefly. "Thanks, I guess." Her voice was sullen as she glanced around, her eyes shifting towards the rain thundering against the mud-soaked ground just outside the barn. "Why'd you bring me here anyway? I mean, why'd you let a clan cat see your 'secret hideout'?"
"Hmph. I just have a little bit of advice for you." The large she-cat thumped a large paw on the pale yellow hay scattered around the dusty floor of the barn. A muffled squeak sounded, and a moment later Sharptooth flipped a rather flattened-looking mouse out of the hay. "Hungry?"
Before Lilypaw had a chance to answer the rogue ran one claw along the mouse's stomach, slicing it open before pushing it towards the apprentice.

"Thanks, I guess." Lilypaw sniffed the mouse, wrinkling her small black nose. The she-cat had sliced it just like a queen would for a kit. Still... food is food, and the she-cat hadn't eaten since the beginning of the night.

"Why don't you tell me why I found you wandering out in the middle of a storm?"
Lilypaw glanced up from the mouse. "I-I, uh..."

"Listen, little one. I have a piece of advice for you." Sharptooth's voice lowered.

Predawn Silence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: