Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why hello there~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 16:10

It was early noon and Hickorysmoke was lazing about in the camp. The warrior, these couple of days, didn't have much to do. He usually tried to help around the camp but the more he did so, the less he wanted to. A sigh escaped him as he stared at the sky. Today, however, wouldn't go as every other day did. His life would change the moment he would first speak to a certain pretty she-cat.

He had heard her name mentioned a few times here and there. Falconbreeze. It was a name that suited her well. He didn't really know her. The only thing he knew was that she was one of Brindlestar's daughters. A smile made its way onto his muzzle. He felt butterflies fluttering in his belly just at the thought of her. He shook his head and got up. After stretching a bit, his paws began to take him over to the she-cat. She was currently looking around the freshkill pile for something to eat. Speaking of which, he hadn't eaten anything today. Maybe this was his chance to interact with her. He put on his best smile as he walked up to her. "Hello there! May we eat together? In my opinion, it's better to eat with somebody. I'd also like to get to know you better since we're den-mates!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ EmptyFri 14 Dec 2018 - 21:02

Falconbreeze looked over at the source of the voice. She raised one of her brows as she listened to him speak. The she-cat had seen him here and there. Guess it wouldn't hurt to share her meal time with somebody. "Sure. My name's Falconbreeze. You probably already knew that but just in case you didn't, I told you. What's your's?" As she awaited his answer, she picked out a plump rabbit and began to sit a few lengths away. She signaled for him to pick his prey and sit down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 22:31

The warrior grinned when she answered him. The tom quickly grabbed a hare and plopped himself down onto the ground next to her. "M'name's Hickorysmoke." replied the tom after taking a bite of his meal. "Are you training any apprenitces?" asked the warrior as he took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ EmptySun 20 Jan 2019 - 21:08

"Not currently. My apprentice already became a warrior." mewed Falconbreeze as she also proceeded to take a small bite from her rabbit. "How about you Hickorysmoke?" asked the she-cat while tilting her head slightly in a curious matter. This tom was rather interesting and Falconbreeze actually wanted to learn about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Why hello there~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: