Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Introducing Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 12:58

Sootpaw padded into the camp. He had done well during hunting and battle practice. He dropped off his fresh kill and looked around. A delightful expression broke out on the toms face as he padded over to Mottledpaw. “Hi Mottledpaw! I missed you!” He purred and ran his chin along the other toms back. “I had a very successful battle practice. I beat Wolfsong! I also got a few pieces of prey.” He talked fast as excimer buzzed inside of him. He could talk to Mottledpaw about anything!

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 16:48

Mottledspark was sitting in the brisk leaf-fall sunlight, his eyes half-closed, head still buzzing with excitement as his new name rang in his ears: Mottledspark. Mottledspark, warrior of RiverClan. His warrior ceremony had only finished a short while ago. Tonight he would be sitting in his silent vigil over the camp. For now, however, he had a moment to enjoy his name...

... and the company of his best friend, Sootpaw. The sound of approaching pawsteps made the tortoiseshell tom open his pale green eyes, and upon seeing his friend Mottledspark immediately began to purr. "Sootpaw!" he greeted with a short purr, nuzzling the other tom's shoulder affectionately in return. "That's wonderful," he mewed enthusiastically.

Then, however, he hesitated, his smile dropping slightly, and he said, "I, ah, got my warrior name while you were out. Jaystar named me Mottledspark." The pride for his new name he'd felt was a little less now that he realized his best friend hadn't been there to see it; would Sootpaw be mad that he hadn't tried to stall for his return?

Introducing Love VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 18:18

MOTTLEDSPARK?! THATS AMAZING! He screeched and the warrior turned to look at him. He licked the toms jaw happily. But we can sleep in the same den and stay up all night. He frowned. Anyways, I leanred some new fighting moves! Can we go out and tran together??

OOC: I do not know how to use the battle system yet but this is when a big part will happen, so can we do the battle wiithout the battle system??

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 13:37

ooc: Sure! That works for me! :) If you ever want help figuring out how to use the battle system I'd be glad to help you learn! <3

ic:

Relief flooded over Mottledspark like a wave from the river at Sootpaw's excited response. Oh, good, he's not mad, the dark tom thought, feeling relieved. He hadn't even realized how much he wanted Sootpaw to be happy for him - how much he'd wished he had been there - until there was the chance he wouldn't be. But Mottledspark felt silly, too; Sootpaw wasn't the type to ever take away someone else's happiness.

And so, Mottledspark returned Sootpaw's lick across the bridge of the apprentice's nose. It was sad that he and Sootpaw were no longer going to be in the same den, but Mottledspark being a warrior now meant that - with Sootpaw's mentor's permission - the two of them would be able to leave camp together whenever. That thought made Mottledspark purr some more, and when Sootpaw suggested they go out, he was excited that his best friend had had the same idea.

"Yeah, let's go!" Mottledspark purred, "I'd love to see what your mentor taught you." The large RiverClan tom stood, pressing his side against Sootpaw's, and purred, "Shall we?" After a moment, he began to pad towards the entrance of camp. They had a decent amount of sunlight left before sunset.

Introducing Love VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 18:07

Sootpaw smiled. Then as quick as a bullet he shot out infront of Mottledspark and dashed to the battle area. Why do I feel stronger emotions when I’m with Mottledspark and care about him more than my other friends? He wondered. He took his place in the battle area and waiting for Mottledspark to arrive. Slow pOke! He shouted.

Oooooooc: ;3 I think Sooty bois mentor will teach him soon so for now can we just like not use it lmao. Also ur ganna meet a new character. Wink wink.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 18:34

Mottledspark certainly hadn't been expecting Sootpaw to dash off; one moment their pelts were brushing and then suddenly, Sootpaw was darting ahead faster than the warrior even knew he could move. "Hey!" he cried, laughing, and immediately he surged forward to race after Sootpaw, "You cheater!" But he was not discouraged; rather, it was great fun. The fluffy warrior charged down the trail Sootpaw blazed, towards the training area.

Mottledspark arrived several moments after Sootpaw, who was already waiting eagerly. "Am not," the tom argued, trotting over to butt his friend in the shoulder firmly but playfully. "I didn't know we were racing." Then he padded away from Sootpaw, circling the apprentice with his tail-tip twitching happily. "So. What did Wolfsong teach you?"

Introducing Love VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 20:28

Sootpaw stuck his youngest out at the warrior. Nothing. It was just a day to see how good I am. But I wanna battle! Calm it kid. He might think somethings up with all this battle talk. Just do what I say and you’ll be fine. One at a time all the warriors will realized your the greatest. The voice growled. Okay okay. Good. Tell him I’d like to start. Sootpaw rolled his eyes. Lets start!!

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 7:29

Mottledspark laughed at Sootpaw's playfulness, feeling excited by his favourite cat's own excitement. When Mottledspark was still a 'paw, battle training had been the part he always looked forward to the most. He understood exactly what Sootpaw was feeling, and so he thought nothing of the apprentice's eagerness. "Alright; just keep in mind that for at least another moon or two I'm almost twice your size, so you're going to need to be quick rather than you are strong."

With that, Mottledspark dashed forward, rearing onto his hind legs to batter with sheathed paws at Sootpaw's head and ears. Sootpaw had several options that he could do to avoid or escape such an attack: dodging backwards or to the sides, surging forward into Mottledspark, surging forward beneath him, or even rearing back to grapple. What would the tom choose?

Introducing Love VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 8:34

Lame, lung, claw, swipe. Sootpaaw surged forward and bashed his paw down on the warriors shoulder and then hitting it backwards. That might lame it, it is a 50/50 chance. Lunge, claw, swipe. Sootpaw Lunged under the toms belly, scraping his chest with sheathed claws then darked on and rammed his paws onto the toms hanches, the he jumped and landed with all of his force on the toms shoulders. Hoping to squish him.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 9:47

Well, that... wasn't expected. Of all the options that Mottledspark had considered, he hadn't thought about that one because he didn't even know it was possible. One moment he was battering Sootpaw quite effectivelly with both his paws, and then the next he found that one of his forelegs just... didn't work. He had watched Sootpaw's smooth, careful movement the best that he could, and though he didn't know exactly what his friend did, he was certain that it was intentional.

As soon as Mottledspark's barrage became less effective, Sootpaw had surged beneath and behind him, and - startled as he was by the inability to move his foreleg - the large RiverClan warrior found himself jumped on before he could whirl to face his friend. Without feeling in his other foreleg to catch him, Mottledspark stumbled and fell onto his face. How am I supposed to fight with only three legs? he thought, both bewildered and amazed by Sootpaw's attack as the younger tom pinned him.

Mottledspark manage to lift his face out of the dirt and meowed, his praising voice edged with a tone of uneasiness and concern, "Wow - that's quite a move. Wolfsong taught you that?" Seems kind of rogueish to me, but...

Introducing Love VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 13:49

Um.. No. It just kinda came to my mind.. He said quickly. Sootpaw stomped his paws lightly on the warriors shoulders. Beaten by an apprentice? Surrender! He gave a battle yowl. He tried his hardest to sound mean but it came out kind of kittish.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 14:03

As Sootpaw stomped around on his back, Mottledspark began to feel a dull tingling in the tip of his lame leg that slowly spread upwards until he realized he could feel his leg again - or rather, all the tingling throughout. Sootpaw explained he'd thought of the move himself, and Mottledspark was impressed, albeit still a bit wary. How could Sootpaw have known exactly where to hit to make my leg go dead like that? How did he know feeling was going to come back? ... Did he know? He must have, but how could he have practiced this without his mentor?

Sootpaw's battle cry made the dark RiverClan warrior tremble with barely suppressed laughter despite himself. Surely it was meant to be fierce, but a faint kitten's squeak still edged the apprentice's yowl. The uneasiness in Mottledspark's belly was quickly replaced with confidence as he realized he could feel and move his leg again; the tingling had become a fierce throbbing and he could feel his claws clenching into the dirt now.

Without a second's hesitation, the tom surged upward, arching his back sharply as he sprang up, dislodging Sootpaw easily with such a quick snap-reaction and sending him several tail-lengths away. As soon as Sootpaw landed, Mottledspark lunged at the apprentice. The large warrior rolled Sootpaw onto his back and stood on top of the smaller tom, pinning his shoulders down to the ground with massive white-tipped paws. Mottledspark chuckled and growled with playful fierceness, "I'll surrender if you beat me!"

Still, as he stood over his friend, the tingling remained in Mottledspark's leg, making him feel a little unsteady.

Introducing Love VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 14:08

Sootpaw smiled and giggled. Okay. He wisped. His paws flew at the warrior, he jabbed at the warrior eyes and mouth and nose with alot of surprising force. He squeezed up and out of the warriors grasp and jabbed his paws at the warriors side. He he shoulder himself into tom before purposely slipping under the warrior and giving a good few kicks up then rolling out and running his paws down the warriors face.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 15:18

Mottledspark liked Sootpaw's spirit, and now that his leg had stopped tingling the bigger warrior was excited to be battling with his friend. It seemed that the apprentice had taken his advice to use speed rather than throwing his weight around, and Mottledspark almost regretted giving that advice as Sootpaw somehow managed to wriggle free of his pin and jabbed him - rather hard - in the face. With each new forceful hit, Mottledspark found himself wondering if Sootpaw were trying to train for a real fight rather than a mock fight.

However, Sootpaw was unable to push the larger tom around much, and so when at last Sootpaw stopped magically slipping out of Mottledspark's grip and ducking all his swipes (which a normal apprentice his age certainly wouldn't have been capable of in the first place, what an amazingly talented young cat!) Mottledspark once again pounced on Sootpaw and pinned him. He's slippery as a fish, Mottledspark remarked to himself.

Introducing Love VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 15:25

Sootpaw used his hind legs to jab viscously and very hard. He kicked the warriors chin and check the stomach then pushed himself out. He jabbed at the warriors eyes and kept the shots going at the warrior. That seemed to work before. He leapt up and dropped down on the warriors shoulder and clung to his back, nipping the sensitive spots on his back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Love   Introducing Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next