Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018 - 23:55

(OOC: Want this done in a couple posts or several short ones?)

The sun was warm and shining bright as Marshstorm stretched out his muscles. A yawn on his muzzle as he fixed up his appearance roughly. Yet as he did so, he was acutely aware that he would be staying awake for a long time yet as he padded over to where a couple apprentices were sharing tongues.
"Hawkpaw. Go see Pricklepaw, it's time for your moonstone." He ordered bluntly, but with a smile that erased the edge from his words as he padded towards the medicine den. The horrible bundle of herbs sat waiting patiently to be eaten.

He didn't disguise his grimace as he ate his share and waited for Hawkpaw to do the same.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 15 Dec 2018 - 20:16

OOC: Sorry for the late reply but I'd like to do this in several short posts! :)

IC: The tom nodded with an excited smile and did as he was told. When he grabbed his herbs and walked a bit away, he began to eat them. His face contorted to one of disgust as he swallowed the bitter herbs. He licked his muzzle and shook his body lightly. Hawkpaw forced a smile as a sign that he was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 8 Jan 2019 - 17:49

Marshstorm nodded at Hawkpaw and headed out of the bramble lined tunnel towards the snowy path of that was a bit slippery as they trekked out of camp. Still, he padded along the white covered forest in a calm but steady pace. Enjoying the peace of the scenery. A mouse scrambled past in the distance ahead of them, but he refrained from catching it and expected Hawkpaw to do the same. They weren't allowed to eat prey on the way to the moonstone.

"Which cat are you hoping to speak to?" Marshstorm meowed suddenly to break the silence as they padded along.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 22:21

"Well...Ya know...Anyone who's as cool as me!" replied the tabby tom with a grin as he puffed out his chest and held his head high. "To be serious, I have no clue. Just somebody to actually give me decent advice. I need to be knowledgeable if I want to be a successful warrior." Hawkpaw stared straight ahead as he thought of who he had the possibility of meeting.

After a few more silent moments, the apprentice turned to look back at the deputy and opened his mouth to speak once again, "Who did you speak to when you went to the moonstone?" Hawkpaw was honestly very curious of who appeared to Marshstorm.
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Feb 2019 - 19:28

A soft chuckle fell from the older tom's white muzzle at Hawkpaw's answer. The tom's pride amused him greatly as they came up to fourtrees. Empty of cats, it looked bare and unusual. The leaves that had fallen long ago brittle underneath a slight fall of snow.
"My sister." He answered after a short silence. He still remembered that moment. Wolffang... his dearest sister who had strayed so far from the family, and yet, the starclan cats had welcomed her. Brought her into their fold as one of their own. A soft smile of reminecense on his maw as he glanced at the younger tom. "Wolffang... and I am glad. I had not the luxury of seeing her since I was only a newly appointed apprentice." He frowned slightly, gaze falling towards the ground as he remembered that day.

The cold walls of the trap still haunted him sometimes in his nightmares.
"That was before the twolegs displaced me." Before he escaped, barely with his life at all. Sometimes he remembered the grim details told to him by a kittypet who had seen cats never emerge from the building he had clawed his way out of tooth and claw.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1