Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I’m here, you may now applaud [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

I’m here, you may now applaud [Open] Empty
PostSubject: I’m here, you may now applaud [Open]   I’m here, you may now applaud [Open] EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 11:56 am

Bluekit stepped confidently out of the nursery. It was time to make someone entertain him. He approached everyone within a 20 ft area of the nursery, demanding that they play with him or tell him a story. But nobody felt like giving him the time of day ”Why won’t you all love meee?” he said loudly, hoping to attract some sort of attention.

I’m here, you may now applaud [Open] Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

I’m here, you may now applaud [Open] Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Last edited by Definitely Not Wild on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: I’m here, you may now applaud [Open]   I’m here, you may now applaud [Open] EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 12:25 pm

Silentstrike's eyes shone as he peered at the kit across the camp from the entrance to his den, sitting just far enough so that he'd be in the sun. He shivered slightly at the realization of their unlikely resemblance. Despite the sudden and sharp pain in his back as he stood up, he lumbered over to where the young kit was now standing. He had nothing better to do, and Bluekit's boredom seemed to be contagious. "All the Warriors and Apprentices are busy, so you're left with me 'n Quailfeather to talk to." He took a seat in front of him, placing his tail over his paws. "But I suppose we're not all that bad, either. If you don't mind talking about boring old Elder things."

"So, whatsit that you're looking for? A story?"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: I’m here, you may now applaud [Open]   I’m here, you may now applaud [Open] EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 6:29 pm

"I believe you heard what he asked for, Silentstrike." Brindlestar's eyes did not open, even as she spoke to the grizzled Elder. Chin still carefully situated upon an extended forelimb, the previously dozing Leader's ears only twitched in response to Bluekit's blatant summons for apparently needed attention. Shifting slightly so that the stubbornly lingering aches, borne from slowly healing wounds, remained within the weak sunlight, the molly's whiskers ruffled for a brief moment. "You'd best give him your love, for I don't believe you to have a story worthy enough of being a substitute." Brindlestar's left eye opened slightly as she lightly teased her younger counterpart, briefly drifting to where Bluekit pranced about in search of those who would offer adequate entertainment.

I’m here, you may now applaud [Open] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

PostSubject: Re: I’m here, you may now applaud [Open]   I’m here, you may now applaud [Open] EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 8:03 pm

Finally, someone decided to give him the time of day. And it was an elder no less! He was about to respond when Brindlestar began teasing Silentstrike. His fur began to stand slightly on end as he got frustrated. Elders should be respected and if Brindlestar wasn't the leader, he would've given her a piece of mind. "Don't listen to her, I'm sure you have plenty of good stories!" he told Silentstrike, sticking his tongue out at Brindlestar.

I’m here, you may now applaud [Open] Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

I’m here, you may now applaud [Open] Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: I’m here, you may now applaud [Open]   I’m here, you may now applaud [Open] EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 10:02 am

”Come on, Brindlestar.” The corners of Silentstrike’s maw tightened to reveal a slight smirk as he winked at the little Tom in front of him. ”If I haven’t got stories good enough to appease him, why don’t you share one of yours, hmm?” He extended his paw to nudge Bluekit’s shoulder playfully, a challenging grin directed towards Brindlestar. ”You ought to have lifetimes of stories to tell, Leader and what not. What are you on, your second life? Third?” Leaning forward so that his front legs lay flat against the ground, Silentstrike allowed his muscles a chance to relax in the small sunspot.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I’m here, you may now applaud [Open]   I’m here, you may now applaud [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

I’m here, you may now applaud [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: