Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Home in the Tunnels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
That One Fish

That One Fish

Characters : None
Number of posts : 66

Home in the Tunnels Empty
PostSubject: Home in the Tunnels   Home in the Tunnels EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 19:48

So... would there be anything in particular stopping a rogue from making a "home" in the Windclan tunnels?

I mean, from a RP perspective,its a great place to find prey, being a system that was dug by rabbits and wolves and probably will contain a few rabbit holes.

And its believable that a cat could be [literally under Windclans noses] for so long, as apparently cats going down there is not something supported by Brindlestar. Along with that, for a cat to go in and out of the tunnels without being detected wouldn't be so surprising either, as with it stretching beneath the whole territory, it would only be a short waltz onto Windclan territory before disappearing entirely.

And once again in Roleplay itself, the tunnels aren't that dangerous. While admittedly they are a graveyard at this point, its not unlikely that a cat who takes mind of the does and do not's of the tunnels to be mostly fine while using them.

If a cat were to be cautious, take note of risky and/or unstable parts of the tunnels, know their way around, not take risks while inside, and be aware of when to abandon the underground and the fastest way out (DIG UP), then it greatly diminishes the risks of a cat down there to the point of it being livable.

So with all of this together, it doesn't seem too unlikely that a cat could be able to make a "home" there.

But still, is there anything in particular that should keep me from doing this?

-
[---]
0/0
Back to top Go down
That One Fish

That One Fish

PostSubject: Re: Home in the Tunnels   Home in the Tunnels EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 19:50

P.S. - Will for sure be making a new character for this, Fish wouldn't survive a day down there. Also, already aware of the wrath of Windclam is a factor that should be taken into account.

-
[---]
0/0
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Re: Home in the Tunnels   Home in the Tunnels EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 20:24

I'm following for my own curiousity !

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Home in the Tunnels   Home in the Tunnels EmptyWed 14 Nov 2018 - 14:24

Fish- I saw your app. You should make a munchkin!!

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Home in the Tunnels   Home in the Tunnels EmptyWed 14 Nov 2018 - 18:41

actually, the tunnels are very dangerous! not only are they highly susceptible to collapses, regardless of the weather, you also run the risk of accidentally straying into the domain of animals who reside within the tunnels- and of course, there's the high possibility of getting lost and never making back out.

but I think this could be quite fun :> who knows, we could even potentially make a little event/plot of it.

Home in the Tunnels Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
That One Fish

That One Fish

PostSubject: Re: Home in the Tunnels   Home in the Tunnels EmptyWed 14 Nov 2018 - 19:35

I don't disagree with you saying the tunnels are quite dangerous even to getting lost, animals, and especially collapse.
Yet, having already realized this I made a completely new character (Rat who will hopefully be approved) who was made with these risks in mind. The plan was for them to stumble into the tunnels (after a plot based on him travelling through the clans to end up on Wind-Territory) and after a set of events decide to stay in the tunnels as a home and "Keeper" of sorts.

By going in and constantly making sure that the tunnels don't collapse, opening and closing new entrances, and intentionally collapsing particular unstable parts of the tunnel, he would be making it less dangerous for himself and any cat who wanders down.

And with his short fur allowing him to detect slight moments in the air, Large ears able to pick up shifting earth, and Wide shovel-like paws able to make digging easier, such a role is able to fit him well with minimal risks.

And to make it into a plot, I do agree it would be quite interesting, and could possible hold potential depending on what its based around.

-
[---]
0/0

Last edited by AVeryFishyOne on Wed 14 Nov 2018 - 19:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Word Fumble :p)
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Home in the Tunnels   Home in the Tunnels EmptyWed 14 Nov 2018 - 19:40

Fish, are you interested in Rat making a friend to do this with?

They can kind of join together during that fox thing you were talking about? A young, but bigger cat can come swoop in and save him, and they scurry off to WC and decide to go into the tunnels together. We can flesh out each other's strengths and weaknesses and I can compliment your character with mine so it'll be a solid team. They can have fur, so when he's cold they snuggle for warmth ;)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home in the Tunnels   Home in the Tunnels Empty

Back to top Go down

Home in the Tunnels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: