Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony   Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony EmptySun 11 Nov 2018 - 18:17

Goldeneye was exhausted, she had taken countless trips to the moonstone, apprentice after apprentice after apprentice. But before she could lay down and relax, she had one other cat to take care of by Brindlestars personal recommendation. After she had taken care of Brindlestar and checked over the cats of Windclan she swept into the nursery, her eyes seeking the little kitten that was destined to become a medicine cat. Goldeneye dipped a greeting to the queens, shot them a smile despite their hostility. "Briarkit, it is to my understanding that Brindlestar has personally selected you to become a medicine cat. Is this to your wishes?" Goldeneye meowed, not bothering to tell her of the terms. Briarkit would find out and would have no choice but to continue as a medicine cat apprentice until she receives her name, if she wanted to whine and cry about it then she would not be a very good medicine cat.

So she hoped that it would not be so.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony   Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony EmptyMon 12 Nov 2018 - 8:54

"R-really?" Briarkit meowed, jumping out of his nest. "I got to be the Medicine Cat? When do I start training? Will I get to talk with StarClan? Aren't you the RiverClan Medicine Cat? Are you training me because we don't have one?" As he spoke, Briarkit hopped around Goldeneye and out of the nursery. He couldn't believe it. He would finally become an apprentice, but not just any apprentice. A Medicine Cat Apprentice! Greybriar would be so proud!

OOC: Just fyi, Briarkit is a boy

Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony   Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony EmptyThu 15 Nov 2018 - 22:49

Goldeneye's frown deepened as she looked down at the kit practically bouncing with excitement. She only softened when she remembered that she had been like the tom-kit when she was his age. "I'll answer along the way, but we must make haste, I need to start training you as soon as I can for both of our sakes." Goldeneye meowed, beckoning the kit after her. Goldeneye didn't wish to put any pressure on such a young kit, but the sooner she had them trained the better. So she would not be isolated from her clan for too long.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony   Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony EmptySat 17 Nov 2018 - 17:42

"Okay!" Briarkit meowed happily, padding after Goldeneye. "Are we going to Mothermouth? Isn't that were the moonstone is? How does it let us talk to StarClan? How long will the journey take? When will we start training? Will I come to RiverClan, or will you come here?

Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony   Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Briarkits Medicine Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: