Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen) Empty
PostSubject: The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen)   The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2018 - 19:35

Pantherkit lay, his tail lashing. Firepaw. That tom had made it more difficult than ever to gain allies. But today, today he was trying out his new tactic. He would speak about whatever the other cat seemed to be interested in, and calculate whether they would be a good ally before sharing his worldviews. His mind flickered back to a pretty she-cat about his age he had seen around camp. From his watching, she seemed to be a good ally, someone who he could potentially trust. "Her name is Sleekpaw, isn't it, Pantherpaw?" He muttered to himself. There was also the hot-headed Badgerpaw, who seemed just as sick of camp and life as he was. Both cats could make good allies. Rising to his paws, he padded up to the pair, posture about as friendly as he got. "Hello, there. Sleekpaw and Badgerpaw, am I correct?"

The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2386

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen)   The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen) EmptyWed 31 Oct 2018 - 22:18

Badgerpaw was walking around camp.  She saw Pantherkit - technically, he was demoted to kit rank - and smiled.  "Yep, that's right," she replied, twitching her tail back and forth.

OOC: short, will edit later

Laurelpaw, WindClan Apprentice: 20/60

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen) Image10

Last edited by Mamenchisaurus on Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 19:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen)   The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen) EmptyThu 1 Nov 2018 - 3:09

Pantherkit tried for a smile back, but it ended up looking more like a silent snarl. He ended up just settling into a neutral expression. "How are you? Are you two free for a chat? You're the first ones I've come across since blinding that little wea-I mean apprentice who have responded in a way that's not hostile or fearful. You might understand why I'm a bit lonely." He laughed, harshly, quietly, without a hint of humor.  "How has life been outside of this camp?"

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen)   The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen) EmptyThu 1 Nov 2018 - 4:31

Sleekpaw had flicked her tail quietly her gaze looking to Pantherkit."yes that is my name"Sleekpaw mewed."for me its been uninteresting for a little bit"She mewed as she sat down her ginger and brown patched marbked tabbied tail curled around her white paws.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen)   The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen) EmptyThu 8 Nov 2018 - 19:32

"Yeah, sure," Badgerpaw replied. "To be honest, not that better. However, nobody-" Badgerpaw stopped. She wasn't going to give it away. "Never mind," she finished. That was close, Badgerpaw! Don't get that close again, she thought as the black-and white she-cat smiled awkwardly.

OOC: Badgerpaw won't back up Pantherpaw's actions directly, even though she supports them. She does not want to be associated with him by the clans if he gets exiled. She will soon get exiled and they will meet again.

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen)   The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen) EmptyFri 9 Nov 2018 - 2:19

Pantherkit gave Badgerpaw an odd look, before flicking his tail once with a sigh. "It's boring, being stuck in camp. At least you two get to roam the territory and enjoy yourselves. Me, I spend every waking moment lying in wait, watching the sun move painfully slowly across the sky, waiting until the day Jaystar says I can become an apprentice once again." He twitched a black ear, recollecting himself. "But I ramble. What do you two like to do?"

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen)   The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen) EmptyThu 15 Nov 2018 - 19:05

Badgerpaw shuffled her feet nervously. "Well... I get in trouble a lot." The black-and-white she-cat giggled innocently, wanting to make a friend that shares her ideals.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen)   The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forming of An Anti-Trio™ (Closed for Ember and Mamen)
Page 1 of 1