Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A kit's first exploration (OPEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disturbingelephanteyes

Disturbingelephanteyes

Characters : Nightpaw (SC) Icepaw (TC) Sparrowkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : SC Apprentice(Night), TC Apprentice(Ice), WC Kit(Sparrow)
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 50

A kit's first exploration (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: A kit's first exploration (OPEN!)   A kit's first exploration (OPEN!) EmptyFri 19 Oct 2018 - 7:23

Nightkit stretched, blinking sleep from his tiny eyes and letting out a small squeak of a yawn. He looked up at his mother - she was sound asleep. A plan started to cook in his mind. He could sneak out and see the territory! He stood up, and left the nursery as quietly as he could.

As he entered the camp, his eyes went wide with amazement. He hadn't saw the camp properly yet, only peaked at it from behind his mother's legs while she sat just outside the den's entrance. With open wonder he stumbled into the camp.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: A kit's first exploration (OPEN!)   A kit's first exploration (OPEN!) EmptyFri 19 Oct 2018 - 19:07

Hearing clumsy pawsteps combined with milk-scent, Ravenpaw figured that a kit was out for the first time. The silver-black she-cat slipped over to the kit with a smile. "Hi there. Decided to explore, little one? Is this your first time out? I'm Ravenpaw. What's your name?" She sniffed the tom-kit, sightles, scarred blue eyes bright with curiosity.

A kit's first exploration (OPEN!) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Disturbingelephanteyes

Disturbingelephanteyes

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: A kit's first exploration (OPEN!)   A kit's first exploration (OPEN!) EmptyFri 19 Oct 2018 - 19:38

Nightkit looked up at the apprentice, breath catching in shock. She was bigger than him, he hadn't expected everyone to be so bigger than him, and wow, her eyes were scarred, that must have happened in a really impressive battle!

"What happened to your eyes?" The fluffy black and white tom blurted out, "Oh, I'm sorry that was really rude. I'm Nightkit, my momma says I'm gonna be the best warrior ever!"

WIP
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A kit's first exploration (OPEN!)   A kit's first exploration (OPEN!) EmptyFri 19 Oct 2018 - 20:27

Ravenpaw paused for a moment at the kit's question, trying to think of a way to explain it. "A bad cat attacked me at Fourtrees, the place where all the Clans gather together in peace. Me and some of my Clanmates went there to explore one day, and, when I ran ahead of my group, he ran up and took my eyesight." She stopped speaking, wanting to make sure she hadn't scared the kit. "He is doing a punishment now, so hopefully he won't attack any more cats. You seem to be a very brave little tom, exploring out here without your mother. Just make sure you stay in camp, otherwise things like foxes and owls can attack you. I'm sure you're really strong already, but even a fully grown warrior has difficulty defeating a fox on his own." She stepped back, sitting down with her tail wrapped around silver paws.

Back to top Go down
Disturbingelephanteyes

Disturbingelephanteyes

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: A kit's first exploration (OPEN!)   A kit's first exploration (OPEN!) EmptyFri 19 Oct 2018 - 20:47

"Oh..." Nightkit cocked his head to one side, considering "He's going to be a terrible warrior." He declared abruptly in a very kit like manner "Only a bad warrior would ever hurt someone like that."

He sat back on his haunches, his ear flicking, "Is it really that dangerous outside of camp? I thought momma just didn't want me to get lost." he lowered his voice into an overdramatic secret telling voice "I was thinking about sneaking out, but I don't wanna fight a fox, my dad says they stink like the dirt place."

WIP
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A kit's first exploration (OPEN!)   A kit's first exploration (OPEN!) EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 3:23

Ravenpaw chuckled softly. Kits could be so naive, and adorable. "I haven't met a fox yet, but I've heard they smell even worse than the Thunderpath, and that they can eat kits in one snap!" Emphasizing the last word she leaned in close for dramatic effect. She hoped she wouldn't scare the kit too much, but he seemed bold enough to handle it. Much braver than I was. "Owls swoop out of nowhere, and then they snatch cats up in their horrible claws. Then they carry them off to StarClan knows where. You're safe inside camp, and there's still plenty to explore. If you ever want to become a warrior, you'd better listen well and not go poking your nose outside of camp until you're an apprentice." She ruffled the kit's head fur, before jumping back playfully. "You might not be able to fight a real fox yet, but I can make a pretty good one!" She pretended to snap at his shoulder, play-growling.

Back to top Go down
Disturbingelephanteyes

Disturbingelephanteyes

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: A kit's first exploration (OPEN!)   A kit's first exploration (OPEN!) EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 7:51

Nightkit's nose wrinkled in disgust, "Eww!" He mewed gleefully, delighted to hear about the wonders of the outside world - but still throughly spooked out of his sneaking out plans. "When I'm a warrior I'm gonna catch an owl!" He declared.

His eyes lit up with delight as she jumped back, and he began bouncing back and forth excitedly.
"I'll defeat you fox, for ShadowClan!" He yowled excitedly, wiggling and batting softly at her, his tail swishing slightly

WIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kit's first exploration (OPEN!)   A kit's first exploration (OPEN!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A kit's first exploration (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1