Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 13:40

The night was darker and redder than the day. Sparkpaw was out hunting for her Clan. She didn't need sleep when the prey pile needed filling. She could hunt fine anyway. She did not notice the scent and slight noise of a great evil slipping about. Midnight was closing in and the young cat had caught three pieces of prey so far.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 5:49

The dark silhouette slipping through the shadows waited until the ShadowClan apprentice went off in search of more prey, leaving behind the three pieces of fresh-kill she had already caught. Licking his lips, the tom padded up to the small pile and dug his sharp teeth into each of their tiny warm bodies, taking a bite out of each one. The taste of the caught frog had him coming back for more, however, and it wasn't long before he completely scarfed the amphibian down.

Licking the blood from his lips, he slipped back into the shadows to wait for the apprentice to return, eager to see her reaction to her meddled prey. Would she be upset? Confused? Scared? Angry? And how would she react once he revealed himself to her? She appeared to be quite young, so he doubted she'd know who he was. He grinned widely in predatory anticipation.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 6:55

Sparkpaw returned to her small cluster of prey, and stopped. They were all... eaten! "What the..." She muttered. "There more raccoons around here to take my clan's prey?"

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 8:38

”I have to say, little one,” a deep voice growled from the shadows and darkness, seeming to eerily echo around Sparkpaw, ”you have quite the dedication and skills to be a fine ShadowClan warrior. Tell me, what’s your secret?”

The darkness seemed to shift in front of her to take form of a lean cat, and a heavily battle-scarred dark tabby tom with glowing amber eyes approached her. He seemed to have the same strut and air of confidence of another cat Sparkpaw knew, though it was tainted with sadistic glee and malice. ”Come, now, you can tell a fellow cat, can’t you? Or do you feel you Clan cats are far too entitled to share something as simple and trivial as hunting techniques with cats who aren’t in your Clan?”

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 12:45

Sparkpaw whipped around. Who was this? Was it him that ate her prey? Was he just a Clanmate that wasn't around again? "Well, I mean-" Wait. He wasn't a Clan cat? A rogue had invaded? She took a battle stance, ready to attack. "Who are you and why are you on Shadowclan land?" She snarled.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 7:11

The tom clicked his teeth with a flick of his tail. "Just as I thought. You don't care about anyone but yourselves. Would you be more willing to share if I told you I'm half ShadowClan?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 7:30

Sparkpaw stayed where she was in confusion. "What do you mean you're half Shadowclan? Who are you?" Her determination was waning.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 8:47

"I mean that one of your Clanmates is my parent," the tom stated matter-of-factly with a nonchalant shrug. He began to slowly stalk towards Sparkpaw. "That cat had an affair with a RiverClan fox-heart and I was soon abandoned by both my parents. Because of them, ShadowClan is just as much an enemy to me as RiverClan is. Which means... you're my enemy, too." He was practically standing on top of Sparkpaw at this point, his sharp, subtly blood-stained claws glowing red in the eclipse's dark light overhead.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 9:00

Sparkpaw glanced at the claws. "Get off our land." she growled quietly.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 13:44

"...Alright. Fine. I'll get off your land. But first... I want to give you something to remember me by." An evil, sinister grin stretched across the rogue's face as he glared down at Sparkpaw, like a spider ready to pounce on its prey. He swiftly leaped and knocked the apprentice down onto her back, widening his jaws and placing his mouth over Sparkpaw's throat to keep her pinned, his sharp teeth pressing into her skin carefully, though not deep enough to draw blood. Pinning her hind legs down with his hind paws and holding one foreleg down with his claws, he unsheathed his other forepaw and lowered a claw to her soft exposed underbelly.

Then he began to slowly carve a symbol into her fur. This time, he made the effort to draw blood and cause as much pain to the poor apprentice as possible. With a deep chuckle, muffled around the ShadowClanner's neck, he finished carving a circle in the center of her belly, then added a curved line in the middle, the brand resembling the red eclipsed sun glowing above, which bathed the world in crimson -- just as Sparkpaw's own blood did to her underbelly.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 15:36

Sparkpaw hadn't expected to work. Most rogues didn't- wait, no, never mind, it didn't work. She struggled but quickly gave up, understanding he was stronger. But what was he doing? She yelled out, knowing no one would hear her this time of night. "You monster!" Was he just hurting for the fun of it?

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 16:47

"Oh, you're so very kind to say that, thank you," the tom purred mockingly, releasing her from his hold once he had finished carving the crescent eclipse symbol on her belly. He chuckled and licked the blood from his claws, then turned and began to walk away. "I'll see you soon, little ShadowClanner...~" Then, he disappeared into the darkness.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 17:38

Fearful, Sparkpaw ran, without daring to go back for her prey. He'd eaten half of it anyway.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]   Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Evil Cannot Be Stopped[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: