Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) Empty
PostSubject: The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather)   The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 12:40

Ravenpaw sighed, laying her head on her paws. Why did she even ask to go to Fourtrees that day? Now everything was so hard. She thought back to her fist day out of the medicine den after her injury. She had tottered around like a newborn kit, falling every five seconds. Even now, she couldn't leave camp without Crowfur or some other cat, and her back still ached a bit. Her father had already gone through so much, and she didn't want to be another burden on his shoulders, a stupid mouse-brain who couldn't yet hunt to feed herself. She raised her head as she heard pawsteps behind her. Sniffing the air, she recognized the smell of Hollowpaw, and turned sightless eyes toward him. "Hi, Hollowpaw. What's up?"

Ooc: also Ravenpaw is a bit of a pessimist but mostly keeps it to herself

The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather)   The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 17:00

"Ah, hello, Ravenpaw! I-I was just coming to see if you were alright, if that's fine."
As he briskly analysed her, he observed with such relief that her senses, besides her sight, were still functioning exceptionally. One thing for sure was, she had distinguished him, simply by percepting his very light pawsteps and identifying his scent. That was brilliant. She had a lot of potential, and that was certain. Sight or no sight, she could still locate where Hollowpaw was, even with his instinctive silence and faint movements. He liked that.
Promptly halting, and releasing the rigidness that had subconsiously laced into his limbs, he evenly gazed at Ravenpaw. A glint of unknown emotion shimmered in his amber eyes, unbeknown to him. It was odd, like a wisp of warmth? Was he, a distant, reserved tom, even capable of feeling that? What was this weird, simmering ember that danced inside him? Vigorously shaking his head, he unhurriedly sat beside Ravenpaw, sympathy flowing into the depths of his eyes. Of course, she couldn't see him acting all strange, which was good. He didn't want any awkward questions on his hushed shuffling and frequent twitching. Why was this happening?

《ooc》hollow too! but like, the more emotionless stoic oh-no-i'm-not-worrying-at-all-haha pessimistic ='D
and gosh i love raven so much ;w;
eek we need a ship name
haven? o>o

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather)   The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 22:25

"I.." She hesitated for a moment. Was she really okay? She was scarred for life, physically and emotionally. She was stuck in camp, unwanted attention being poured on her. But, strangely enough, Hollowpaw didn't make her feel awkward or afraid. Maybe it was something about his overall demeanor, maybe the way he was quiet and reserved. "Y-yeah, I'm doing alright." Internally, she was confused. Outside of her family, only Sparkpaw made her feel comfortable like this. And even then, this was different. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "How are you?"

Ooc: oof she's getting a little confident but I'm making it all come crashing down with Lionpaw mauling her
YES I NEED TO GO MAKE SHIP ART RIGHT NOW
yes haven I likey

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather)   The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) EmptySat 3 Nov 2018 - 11:53

《ooc》SO SORRY FOR THE LATENESS! I've made a list of all the topics I need to catch up on/make, so hopefully I'll be able to post more quickly!
nooo poor raven ;;

Oh no.
She was faltering. He was such an idiot. Why, of all questions, had he inquired that question? It hadn't yet dawned on him that he had been involuntarily supressing his breath. It wasn't until he ultimately gasped when Ravenpaw had answered that he had realized. That was good, that she was alright. Was she really? He hoped so.
When she had returned the question, he found it was now himself that was wavering. Since the clash at Fourtrees, he had been relentlessly perturbed when it came to Ravenpaw's recovery. Often he would just louge about close to her, frequently checking from a distance to see if she was okay. These actions were just instinctive.
"Um, I guess I am okay, thank you. I-I've just felt a bit unsettled recently, b-but you don't have to worry about that." He wasn't even sure why fretting had become compulsive, but he reassured himself it was stressing about a dear Clanmate's wellbeing. Everyone did that.
But sometimes, he just felt he was being excessive.

The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather)   The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) EmptySat 3 Nov 2018 - 12:15

Ravenpaw chuckled a bit, giving Hollowpaw a small smile, albeit quickly disappearing. "Aren't we all a little unsettled? After all, isn't the sky still acting up? I'm mostly worried about my father. He's had so much on his shoulders lately, and I don't want to be another burden." She sighed, settling down into a lying position. "Littlestar dying, him having to take up leadership so quickly, his own cats leaving to join Lichenmask, and now his youngest kit is blind. Scarred for life. Unable to even survive without help." Her tail flicked. "Sorry for the small rant. I-I just have a lot on my mind."

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather)   The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) EmptySat 17 Nov 2018 - 10:36

《ooc》I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATENESS! I'm really, really sorry! I hope to reply sooner in the future. <3
andilovehavenhavenisthebestandohmygoodnessilove <3333

"I guess." He deliberated for a bit, thoroughly musing over their exchange of words. It was inevitable that he did worry about the abrupt absence of the luminous flare that usually irradiated the sky. Raw ebony enveloped all, and the shade was poised, ready to devour everything. But what mystified Hollowpaw was that that wasn't all that he fretted about. Whenever he sighted her pelt, the devine silvery splashes on midnight, sorrow surged through him. Maybe it was the fact he knew that he could have percepted RiverClan approaching, and could have defended her. If it wasn't for his agitated fussing over that ridiculous question he had asked the rest of the patrol, it was definite that his sensitive senses would have recongnised the stench of fish. And then Ravenpaw wouldn't have been blind.
He just felt guilty for all this, that's all.

"N-No! You're not a burden! I have a lot on my mind, too. I've been feeling very.. perturbed. Unsettled." Hollowpaw's face crumbled, sympathy tracing his expression, "I know you're capable, Ravenpaw. I know you're strong. Fighting back against that RiverClanner was valiant and courageous, and it's not your fault that he struck! In fact, of all the cats that were present, I'd say it's your fault least of all. I was too busy being mindlessly anxious about saying the wrong words that I hadn't had my senses open, like I always do. I wasn't contious of my surroundings. I wasn't being viligant. If I had been doing what I was supposed to be doing - being alert - I could have realized that that apprentice was looming nearer!" Once again, he was shivering with a burst of emotions. Hollowpaw was shameful to have released all his troubles onto Ravenpaw. She already had plenty whirring through her mind. Quivering, he hung his head despairingly, "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have raged on like that. I just feel distressed. I-If you want, I can leave."

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather)   The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) EmptySat 17 Nov 2018 - 12:24

"No!" Ravenpaw moved quickly closer to Hollowpaw, then hesitated a moment. "Um, I mean, please don't go. I love having you around." She sat next to him, nearly touching but not quite. "None of it was your fault. No one could have prevented it, possibly save StarClan. That apprentice is doomed to a fate outside our control. You arrived before he could do worse, and that, I'm glad for." Her own worries forgotten in comforting her Clanmate, no, her friend, she rubbed her head against his shoulder briefly. "Hollowpaw, you are an amazing, selfless, generous cat, and don't ever forget that."

OOC: shipping intensifies

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather)   The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) EmptySun 25 Nov 2018 - 14:20

(Bumpy)

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather)   The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 12:53

(Bump)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather)   The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hollow Raven (CLOSED for Hollowpaw|Feather)
Page 1 of 1