Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dear ancestors hear my prayers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dear ancestors hear my prayers Empty
PostSubject: Dear ancestors hear my prayers   Dear ancestors hear my prayers EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 14:39

With the old path to moonstone restored, tensions between the two clans a little less high-strung, and information on Lichenmasks location, Goldeneye was feeling a bit more sure about herself, having accomplished so much in one conversation. Goldeneye suppressed a shiver, her eyes watering a bit as she collapsed to her belly in a fit of coughing as if all the times she held it back or cleared her throat to rid the urge coming to attack her in full force. For the longest time, Goldeneye felt like she could not breathe, gasping and choking on spittle as she struggled to get to her paws. Her limbs shook, shuddered so hard they threatened to collapse under her again. So much to do, so little time. She couldn't let some measly illness stall her.

She needed guidance from her ancestors, just because the sun and moon, the stars, they were all hidden but it did not mean they were absent. It felt like seasons had passed by the time she got to the moonstone, its silence deafening. Normally she'd be hearing something, the white noise would be getting louder, louder and louder into a cacophony of voices. But it was silent. Alarm shot through the she-cat as she padded into the tunnel, all she ever wanted was silence but now that she had it? It was frightening. Maybe it'd be better if it was under different circumstances... but not now. Weaving into the tunnels the she-cat followed the paw pads imprinted into the stone after seasons of use, as well as the fact that she knew these tunnels like the back of her paw.

Despite the night, and the fact had the moon still been around it'd be over the hole, there was little to no glow. The cave was lit, but it was lit with red, just like every other part of her world. "Please, please be there, we're lost and we need your guidance. Lichenmask is plotting something and we don't know what to do." She pleaded before touching her nose to the stone and flopping onto her belly, her aching limbs grateful for the rest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dear ancestors hear my prayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear ancestors hear my prayers   Dear ancestors hear my prayers EmptyMon 8 Oct 2018 - 8:50

... No voices answered back.

Goldeneye stirred from her slumber sluggishly, her mind groggy with sleep. And when she stumbled to her paws her gut filled with rage, "You cry for my help but when I come in need of your aide you fall silent! You hide behind the moon like cowards! You sit back as this genocidal rat threatens us in the name of your code!" She roared, descending into a fit of hacking that interrupted her tirade. "Is this what you want? You're hiding out of shame are you not? You think this is necessary?" Goldeneye snapped her heaving and panting filling the cave as she glared at the stone in front of her. "Answer me!" Goldeneye screeched, her eyes welling with tears as her whole body shook as if she was standing near the Thunderpath.

Had they truly abandoned them? Abandoned her? Was that one Starclan cat so old and ancient just a fluke? The one cat that did not want this to happen? No, it couldn't be, that cat was so much more than this, she was ancient and beyond any cats years. Wisdom so rich and plentiful it was like a river teeming with fish, her scent the smell of the rocks after a fresh spring rain. A new determination settled in her gut, Starclan would not willingly abandon them in this time. She had to believe that because if she didn't then there would be no hope, their way of life would be altered and changed and disfigured beyond imagining. Lichenmask could not win.
Back to top Go down

Dear ancestors hear my prayers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: