Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ShadowClan's Deputy 2018

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 Empty
PostSubject: ShadowClan's Deputy 2018   ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 EmptySat 29 Sep 2018 - 17:34

Even with the midnight sun hanging heavily over the Clans, preventing any clear way to tell just what time of day it was, Scorchfang was still able to tell that moonhigh would soon be upon them. As stated during his earlier Clan meeting, he could not afford to leave the Clan vulnerable while he and Morningpaw traveled to the Moonstone to receive his nine lives. But the Clan still needed a second-in-command; the warrior code still needed to be obeyed. The black tabby tom bounded up on top of the great ceremonial rock by the edge of ShadowClan's camp and took a deep breath. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!"

Orchidpaw padded out of the apprentices' den, making sure Poppypaw and Sparkpaw were close by his side. He wanted to help the two of them feel safe during these confusing and terrifying times. That and... well... he was feeling very scared, too. He glanced over at his brother and crush. "I wonder what this meeting's about."

"Hmm... Oh!" Poppypaw squeaked in realization. "I think moonhigh's almost past. He's probably appointing a new deputy."

"Ah, makes sense. Dunno how he's able to tell what time of day or night it is without the sun and moon working properly, though..." He glanced up at the sky again, the sight sending shivers of fright down his spine.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 19:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy 2018   ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 EmptySun 30 Sep 2018 - 12:21

Froststone slowly padded out of the Warrior's Den. He had hoped that somehow, someway, the Moon would be back once more and all would be well. That was not the case. The stars were gone, whatever had happened... He shook his pelt in annoyance. He couldn't do anything about this! Nevertheless, he had to persist in living normally. Even if the sky was dark and the light looked like blood. It caused a shiver up his spine, and his fur ploofed out even more.

His paws had guided him to the foot of the rock where Scorchfang had called the meeting. He saw three apprentices already there. Poppypaw, Orchidpaw, and one he knew less, Sparkpaw. No doubt was Scorchfang appointing a new deputy. He needed somebody to help him, Froststone couldn't imagine the burden he must be carrying, especially on his own right now... He wrapped his tail around his paws, the tip of it flicking. His blue eyes watched the apprentices talk, and then flicked up to Scorchfang.

OOC: Had to delete and repost, I had some weird glitch or something.

ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy 2018   ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 EmptySun 30 Sep 2018 - 14:10

Tansyheart reluctantly emerged from the warriors' den. After the events over the past few days, she felt that the best thing she could do for herself was sleep. No doubt, this Clan meeting would be about the new deputy, and event that was usually something of a celebration. This time, however, she suspected that it would be with a heavy heart that ShadowClan welcomed the cat whom Scorchfang chose. Between Littlestar's sudden death and the darkness that hung over the forest like an eagle's wing, it would be difficult to find joy in even the happiest occasion.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy 2018   ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 EmptySun 30 Sep 2018 - 14:14

Sparkpaw's eyes glimmered with interest. "I wonder who it'll be. I still can't shake this horrible feeling, though... With Littlestar dead and the sun being gone? It's insane..." She murmured.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy 2018   ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 EmptySun 30 Sep 2018 - 18:40

Sitting in the midst of the gathered crowd, Daisyflame's amber gaze was set upon Scorchfang, who sat upon Jaggedrock. Just recently, his mother and leader had been killed, and from that moment on, the warrior vowed to himself to become the best warrior ShadowClan had ever seen. Which begged the question, would Scorchfang choose him as deputy? The two were practically brothers, so he was the perfect choice, right? Besides, how could he not possible pick him to lead by his side? He was already practically the best warrior in the clan, so it only made sense.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 VHQrlk5
ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 1QYZaRo

ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy 2018   ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 EmptySun 30 Sep 2018 - 19:27

Scorchfang sighed softly, preparing to initiate a ceremony he had never performed before. He had thought long and hard about his choices, and he was more than confident in the decision he had made. This cat he was about to dub ShadowClan's new deputy was the best one for the job. He took a deep breath, then began his opening speech. "As you all know already, Littlestar has been tragically killed by Lichenmask, having all nine lives stripped from her at once. With him and his followers out there plotting who knows what against the Clans, and this strange phenomenon in the sky, I still do not feel it would be best for me to make the trip to Highstones to receive my nine lives just yet. However, the warrior code must still be followed, and I am going to need all the help I can get to protect this Clan from any sort of destruction wherever it may come from."

Standing a little taller, he began to recite the traditional speech that Littlestar had spoken when she had appointed him as deputy many moons ago. ”I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. The new deputy will be Froststone.” He looked down at the fluffy white tom he had just announced as ShadowClan’s new deputy, a sure smile playing his muzzle. He himself had been elected deputy when he was a young warrior as well, and he had always been a firm believer of spry youth holding the ability to lead the Clan as second-in-command. He may not be nearly as experienced as older cats such as Crowfur or Firestone, but he still had just what it took to be a great leader in his own right. He just knew that his other Clanmates would wholeheartedly agree with him.

Well... almost all of them. He avoided gazing over at Daisyflame as he glanced down at the newly declared deputy.

Poppypaw's eyes widened in absolute awe, then looked over at his mentor, and finally began to bounce around. "Froststone! You're ShadowClan's new deputy! I'm the apprentice of the great deputy!" Grinning widely, he began to chant the fluffy tom's name loudly. "Froststone! Froststone! Froststone!"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy 2018   ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 EmptyMon 1 Oct 2018 - 5:35

Sparkpaw smiled. "Froststone! Froststone! Froststone!" She chanted happily. "Congratulations!"

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy 2018   ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 EmptyMon 1 Oct 2018 - 15:25

"The new deputy will be Froststone."

He almost flinched in surprise. Him, deputy? He couldn't believe his ears. The white tom never thought that he would ever be satisfactory enough to become the deputy. Never... never in a million moons. Yet here he was, he was hearing Scorchfang say his name. He had to take a moment to process that Firestone's name hadn't been said, as their names were similar and Firestone was a much more experienced warrior than he. He looked upwards at the dark gray tom who had said his name, catching a smile from him. He nodded respectfully to Scorchfang, and stood. He stood a little shorter than most, but that's alright, he hoped his voice would carry enough volume and heart to keep everyone's attention.

His frosty blue eyes rested upon the clan as he turned, ready to give the speech that all deputies gave. Something about being as good as they could be or something like that. "I'm not sure what to say. I suppose I can only start with... thank you. I will admit, I am young, and I am inexperienced. I know those sound like horrible qualities, but I promise you- all of you, that I will learn. If Scorchfang believes I can do it, then I'm sure I can. I'm just glad I was chosen to assist in leading you all in this dark time..." His eyes absentmindedly flicked to the midnight sun, it's red ring as deep and crimson as it had been before. "I'll serve my clan to the best of my abilities, and protect with my life, I assure you. I'll do everything I can to make ShadowClan proud."

He nodded quietly to the clan, grateful to them, all of them. The cats that stood in the clearing had helped keep him going. He would admit, he was scared. Scared for the future. The sun might never go back to normal, but he had to live with that. That was change, and nothing stops change from coming. Nothing. He nudged his apprentice quietly with a paw, seeing the absurd grin on his face. Of course, he did this with a small smile. He loved Poppypaw, almost as if he were his son. He just... loves life and seems to see the good in everything. Even apprentices can teach their mentor's something. Poppypaw just happened to teach him more about positivity.

While this was a happy occasion for him, it was not for all. The only reason he was deputy was that Littlestar was gone. While he felt a small amount of joy from this ceremony, there would be time for happiness later. For now, he had to protect his clanmates.

ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy 2018   ShadowClan's Deputy 2018 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan's Deputy 2018
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Deputy Ceremonies-
Jump to: