Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Le Petit Lion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
101Roses

101Roses

Characters : RC Poplarkit
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 6

Le Petit Lion Empty
PostSubject: Le Petit Lion   Le Petit Lion EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 11:09

Poplarkit was bored. She had already talked the ears off her poor mother, who sent her outside to play with the other kits. But Poplarkit wasn't playing with anyone. Not for lack of trying, no. Rather, she seemed to have intimidated every young cat in the vicinity with her rather sharp tongue and heated debating. "'S not my fault everyone is so dull," she huffed to herself. The young she-cat stretched and yawned. Surely there was some cat that wasn't reluctant to approach her, she thought as she trotted across camp in search of things to do.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Le Petit Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Petit Lion   Le Petit Lion EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 11:40

Firepaw seemingly appeared out of nowhere. "Hello there, dear lady." He made a little bow, fluffy tail flicking in the air. He looked up at her face, offering a grin. "And what might the name of this beautiful thing be?"

Back to top Go down
101Roses

101Roses

Aries Rooster

Le Petit Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Petit Lion   Le Petit Lion EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 12:03

Poplarkit's fur bristled momentarily. She opened her mouth, no doubt about to give this newcomer an earful of how she is not a thing or a 'lady' and would rip him to shreds without second thoughts, but thought better of it. Maybe she could try a more... civil approach. The young kit let her fur lie flat and looked at the red tom cooly. "My name is Poplarkit," she said, sounding extremely bored. "And you are?" Sure, maybe she could have been a bit more enthusiastic, but what she said was still better than the rather creative insults still rushing around her head.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Le Petit Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Petit Lion   Le Petit Lion EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 12:05

Firepaw stood and gave a greeting nod. "A beautiful name for a beautiful she-cat. My name is Firepaw."

Back to top Go down
101Roses

101Roses

Aries Rooster

Le Petit Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Petit Lion   Le Petit Lion EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 12:18

Poplarkit shot him a half-smile, flattered. "Nice of you to say so." A grin spread across the kit's face. "You up for a game of tag, Firepaw?" without waiting for an answer, the lilac she-kit smacked him lightly on the flank and ran off in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Le Petit Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Petit Lion   Le Petit Lion EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 12:41

Firekit smiled flirtatiously. "Of course, but I'll have you know that I am-" Before he could finish, she was dashing away, and with it his ability to win. Rude. "Fast." He finished, before pulling into a full run.

Back to top Go down
101Roses

101Roses

Aries Rooster

Le Petit Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Petit Lion   Le Petit Lion EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 13:11

The cold air swept through Poplarkit's silky fur as she bounded across the camp. She let out an airy laugh and put on speed as she noticed Firepaw in her peripheral vision. Firepaw was fast, she gave him that. Poplarkit's long tail brushed against the older tom's pelt accidentally and she yelped. Ok, he was very fast. The young kit attempted to push off the ground and speed up even more, but tripped over her own paws and tumbled right into a large branch. "Owwww," complained Poplarkit, tangled in her own slender legs and tail.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Le Petit Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Petit Lion   Le Petit Lion EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 15:20

Firepaw skidded to a stop, barely managing not to tumble into himself like she did. "Are you okay? Do you need help?" He asked, concerned.

Back to top Go down
101Roses

101Roses

Aries Rooster

Le Petit Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Petit Lion   Le Petit Lion EmptySat 29 Sep 2018 - 2:06

"I'm fine," huffed Poplarkit, who was attempting to stand up without falling over again. Her left paw hurt something dreadful, but otherwise she seemed to be OK. Trying to hide her immense embarrassment, the young she-cat straightened up her posture. "Tag is a boring game anyway. Let's play-fight!" Poplarkit dropped into a fighting crouch, waiting for Firepaw to do the same.

Ooc: mobile ew
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Le Petit Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Petit Lion   Le Petit Lion EmptyTue 2 Oct 2018 - 8:57

ooc: i had a whole post going and it was GONE hnng

ic: Firepaw smiled. "Good. I wouldn't stand for a clanmate getting hurt because of me." He dropped into his own crouch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Le Petit Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Petit Lion   Le Petit Lion Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Petit Lion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: