Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I don't want to wait!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpookyBirb

SpookyBirb

Characters : Acornkit(SC, She-Cat), Iriskit(WC, She-Cat)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, Kit(Acornkit), WindClan, Kit(Iriskit)
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 25

I don't want to wait!!! Empty
PostSubject: I don't want to wait!!!   I don't want to wait!!! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 18:50

~ACORNKIT~

Ugh. Acornkit disliked waiting. Waiting was illegal in her law book if she had one. The young kit felt bad that she was still not an apprentice, and she was still too young. 5 moons. Acornkit told herself. Just one more moon to wait and you'll be an apprentice! However, telling herself that didn't make Acornkit feel any better, it only slightly did. "That means only one moon to be able to see which warriors would be good for mentoring me." She murmured. "I don't want to be given a mentor who is a cat I don't even know."

Acornkit rolled onto her back and stared up at the sky, bored and frowning. Where was Sparkkit and Ravenkit? Was Sparkkit an apprentice unlike Acornkit yet?

I don't want to wait!!! Enlight124I don't want to wait!!! Enlight125
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to wait!!!   I don't want to wait!!! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 19:15

"Well, who do you know, then?" a kind, deep meow sounded from behind the kit. Scorchfang smiled down at her, standing tall over her significantly smaller body, though his bright orange eyes shone with compassion and a hint of amusement. "In a moon, I will be in charge of assigning you a mentor. Do you have any cat in mind to teach you our ways?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SpookyBirb

SpookyBirb

Characters : Acornkit(SC, She-Cat), Iriskit(WC, She-Cat)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, Kit(Acornkit), WindClan, Kit(Iriskit)
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to wait!!!   I don't want to wait!!! EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 4:47

Acornkit looked up to notice Scorchfang, the ShadowClan deputy, who had apparently heard her. The small kit was happy at the idea of becoming an apprentice, but she hadn't met anyone yet. "I don't know." She replied sadly. "I haven't met anyone yet, I've just been staying in the nursery." Acornkit felt that it was weird for her to not have met any cats in 5 moons or less, maybe it was just her parents being overprotective?

I don't want to wait!!! Enlight124I don't want to wait!!! Enlight125
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to wait!!!   I don't want to wait!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't want to wait!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: