Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 17:59

What a day... Who would have thought that a former criminal, a cat who murdered a Riverclan warrior was now becoming one? It was really impressive how much Flamepaw had proven and redeemed herself after what she did in her past in Thunderclan. As his own mentor, Jaystar had to admit that he was proud of her and what she became, even when she didn't like her in the clan at first.

The tall leader climbed the branch and yowled, calling for his clan for a special meeting. It was time for Flamepaw... to become a true Riverclan warrior. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony Signat14
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 18:48

Flamepaw gathered beneath the branch, unaware that her life was about to change for the better.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 19:03

The leader waited for a few numbers of cats to gather around before starting. This was an important moment, not only for the clan who was gaining a new warrior in their ranks but for Flamepaw who was finally earning her warrior name. "Moons ago, my mother asked me to take the duty of taking an apprentice who asked for redemption in our clan. That apprentice has trained hard to understand our ways, to be useful to Riverclan and under my judgement, she had proven her loyalty to Riverclan in many. Today is the day Flamepaw join the warriors' den. If you believe you're ready to undertake this honour, please step forward." At the start of his speech, he looked at the whole of his clan but at the end, his eyes were fixed in the orange-furred tabby.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 19:10

Flamepaw's eyes widened. She was really becoming a warrior? At last? She stepped forward. It was like a dream.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 19:17

He nodded in approval when the she-cat stepped closer and when she was finally in front of him, the leader raised his tail to start the speech. "I, Jaystar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn, Flamepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Jaystar looked at her firmly, determined. He had to see that she was not going to show any glimpse of doubt or hesitation. He had to be sure that she was truly ready to be an honourable warrior... to be a cat worth of redemption for the death of Fawnsong.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 5:43

Flamepaw held his determined gaze, equally as determined but bursting inside with happiness. "I do." Somehow, her voice remained normal. Now she would be a warrior... For Featherheart, for Dappledpaw, for Wisteriapaw, for Sharptooth, for Wildfire, for Fawnsong, and for all the cats who never had the chance. For all of her family, making them proud while they were in Starclan. And for Wildfire, who was in the Dark Forest. It was all for them.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 16:40

The leader flicked his tail and nodded as approval for the she-cat's determination and choice. He truly hoped that her loyalty would stay with Riverclan or... he would be forced to do things he didn't want to. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you will be known to all as Flamewish. Riverclan honours your commitment and loyalty... I pray Starclan always light your path. Congratulations... I must admit that you've impressed me. I'm proud of you, young warrior." He mewed, making a small grin at the end. "As per traditions says, you will hold a silent vigil when the sun disappears on the horizon. I trust in you to guard us well, Flamewish." With those words, the ceremony was over and the leader let the cats chatter the new name of the she-cat in celebration.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 16:56

Flamewish couldn't stop smiling, and it was likely that she wouldn't until sun-up or later. Finally! She had done it!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Flamepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: