Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frozen Puddles {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

Frozen Puddles {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Puddles {CLOSED}   Frozen Puddles {CLOSED} EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 21:30

With a sullen huff, a large tom collapsed onto his nest, the recently-gathered pheasant feathers that has been woven in briskly softening his drop. These feathers had once belonged to a magnificent, majestic bird. That bird had now shriveled from the numerous sunrises that had passed while it was sheeted with earth, and he himself had caught it. He had encountered a divine RiverClan she-cat, who may have regrettably torn half his tail off, and had totally neglected his prey because he forgot. And now, his wondrous dreams of depositing such a memorable kill and earning the attention and awe of all the she-cats had slipped.
Well done, me.
Puddlepaw's stumpy tail gave a sulky lash, as he surveyed the camp with a dismal look. A particular pelt had slid into his view, and his eyes stopped sweeping to steadily gaze at her. Such a pristine ivory, swirled with a beautiful snow-white that clearly defined her features and captured his attention. The way her long fur gracefully drizzled down gave her a sweet appearance, and her ravishing periwinkle eyes that carried a lovely, subtle rose-pink enticed him. She was beautiful. How could he resist?
Sliding towards her, after instantly springing to his paws, the tom trilled with delight, his saffron eyes gleaming with their typical playful shine. He ambled to meet the albino maine-coon, a smile finding its way onto his face. He decided to act casual, amusing, maybe fling a few flirtatious compliments her way. Charm was the key.
"Hello," he purred lightly, his voice a smooth drawl, "it's a gorgeuous day, isn't it? Well, of course, not as gorgeuous as you are."

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Frozen Puddles {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Puddles {CLOSED}   Frozen Puddles {CLOSED} EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 21:44

The apprentice aged albino maine coon smiled as she padded about the camp her tail flicking as she chased a leafbut stopped after a bit her gaze catching on something else. She then blinked as someone came over. She looked up her pinkish blue eyes looking at the tom for a moment. She smiled some"Hi."She mewed waving her pristine white tail."Yeah it is.....thanks"She blushed slightly."My name is Frozenkit...soon to be paw hopefully what's yours?"She asked politely

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Puddles {CLOSED}   Frozen Puddles {CLOSED} EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 14:26

《ooc》 sorry for not replying sooner! I saw your pm,  and I thought I'd already replied! ;;

He lightly, but whole-heartedly, chuckled, as his amiable grin expanded. "That name suits you perfectly! It matches your immaculate, frosty, elegant fur!" he trilled softly, genuine affection flowing through every distinct syllable. "If you're gonna be an apprentice soon, that'll be fantastic! I'll be able to spend more time with you! It's a wonder I haven't already interacted with a divine cat like you are, Frozenkit!" His whiskers twitched warmly, and Puddlepaw appreciated the sweet politeness that affected her response. "As I like to tell everyone, my name is Stumpytailedpaw!"
The tom absolutely relished that name, he found it was a deep positive of losing his tail. The first cat he'd ever cracked the ridiculous joke to was the actual she-cat that'd ripped part of him away. With a bizarre, goofy wink, he grinned.
"Nah, actually my name is Puddlepaw! And it's an absolute pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Puddles {CLOSED}   Frozen Puddles {CLOSED} EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 17:11

ooc update Frozenkit is now an apprentice so just wanted to let you know :)

The albino she kit smiled some"thanks "She mewed happily her pinkish blue gaze looking to him. "yeah I hear it's supposed to be tommorrow my ceremony though I'm still not sure "She mewed. Hearing what wasn't his name she blinked laughing just slightly"well at least that isn't your name that was a mouthful but it's great to meet you Puddlepaw"she mewed happily

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Puddles {CLOSED}   Frozen Puddles {CLOSED} EmptyMon 15 Oct 2018 - 1:29

《ooc》nice, thanks!~ and i'm really, really sorry for the late reply!

"You're welcome! Oh, that's really cool! Well, then, I'll be the first to congratulate you on your grand day."
Frozenkit was such a charming, mature young she-cat, and Puddlepaw sincerely appreciated her mellow sweetness. "That's true, I've never thought about that before!" Reducing his volume, he repetitively muttered to himself 'Stumpytailedpaw', discovering everything jumbled and tangled itself as it slipped off his tongue. Huh, yeah, that is most certainly a mouthful. Nice observation, Frozenkit!
The radient tom beamed at her response, and chirruped, "I'm glad to have met such a wonderful cat like you! Hopefully we could expand our aquaintance, do you want to be friends?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Puddles {CLOSED}   Frozen Puddles {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Puddles {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1