Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Crowstar and Viperstorm!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

Ask Crowstar and Viperstorm!  Empty
PostSubject: Ask Crowstar and Viperstorm!    Ask Crowstar and Viperstorm!  EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 2:23

"I'm Crowstar, former leader of Skyclan before Rippedstar. Please ask me anything."

"And I'm Viperstorm, proud and experienced warrior of Riverclan. Be careful with how you word things."

I'm doing it to cause I love these two to death, and it seems fun!

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Ask Crowstar and Viperstorm!    Ask Crowstar and Viperstorm!  EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 12:01

Nutfur: How should murderers be punished, if it was truly an accident? Is that a forgivable crime? 

Ask Crowstar and Viperstorm!  Signat10
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Ask Crowstar and Viperstorm!    Ask Crowstar and Viperstorm!  EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 22:05

"If the murder was an accident then I don't believe in extreme forms of punishment. I feel that in cases that if the murderer feels guilty about killing the cat even accidentally then that should suffice. If they didn't feel bad about it, still being an accident, I would issue some kind of punishment like restricting them to camp for a long while. If it wasn't an accident at all.. Well.. The crime defiantly won't be forgiven then, but the punishment.. It would depend on the kind of cat the murderer is."

"For me it depends on the scenario. If it was an accident in big battle then I don't believe there should be punishment. Battles are uncontrollable situations, one slip and someone could be dead. If they did it while in a situation one on one where there are more controled situations.. then I think punishment is deserved. Outside of all of that if it wasn't an accident, then they deserved the death they caused. An eye for an eye."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Crowstar and Viperstorm!    Ask Crowstar and Viperstorm!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Crowstar and Viperstorm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: