Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[closed] Cruising for a Bruising

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

[closed] Cruising for a Bruising Empty
PostSubject: [closed] Cruising for a Bruising   [closed] Cruising for a Bruising EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018 - 8:42

((OoC: I had the idea that we could either hunt or spar and it would give them both an opportunity to show off, while also allowing us to complete Warrior requirements. What do you think? c:))

Mottledpaw sat in camp near the entrance to the apprentices' den, poking absently at the small fish between his paws, half-eaten in small and distracted bites. The hot evenings of greenleaf were starting to be less hot and ending more quickly, and Mottledpaw knew that soon he'd be facing his first leaf-bare. He had heard that the river - their main source of food - froze, and that RiverClan often suffered through the season. They always survived, of course, but it was a vulnerable time in RiverClan. Mottledpaw knew that training would become much more difficult once the snows reached, and though he knew it was unlikely he'd become a warrior after only training for a season he wanted to make the most of the pleasant weather while he still could.

The dark tortoiseshell tom forced himself to swallow down the rest of his prey. He didn't want to be wasteful, after all, and he knew he must be hungry after his hunting patrol earlier in the day. Mottledpaw looked at the sun as it began to dip further towards sunset; they still had plenty of light in the day to train. Maybe one of the other wanted to practice hunting or battle moves with him? He rose to his paws and peeked his head into the apprentices' den, seeing who was present. "Hey, Thawpaw," he called, seeing her dark face amongst creamy fur within the den, "I'm itching to stretch my muscles. Do you want to come train with me?"

[closed] Cruising for a Bruising VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Cruising for a Bruising   [closed] Cruising for a Bruising EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 13:20

We could do both :) )

The creamy white she cat with dark face blinked looking up as she heard her name. She flicked her tail before standing slowly stretching some"sure I don't mind joining you I need to go hunting and practicing some battle moves"She mewed following the tom.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Cruising for a Bruising   [closed] Cruising for a Bruising EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 13:42

Mottledpaw nodded and quickly withdrew his head from the den, turning and padding towards the camp entrance with Thawpaw in tow. He explained to his mentor quickly as they passed him, "Thawpaw and I are going to go practice our moves in the beech copse." He didn't wait for his mentor's response. Instead, he burst into a run towards the tall, thin beech trees that were one of RiverClan's best places to train hunting, climbing, and fighting moves.

The dark tortoiseshell tom slowed as he grew closer to the copse and then entered a clearing He scanned their surroundings, ears pricked and lips parted, searching for any prey. However, the forest was quiet, and he couldn't find any traces of prey near the copse. 'Figures,' he thought with annoyance. Instead, Mottledpaw turned to Thawpaw and immediately lowered into a crouch. "There's nothing around. Let's practice our moves. We can hunt later."

[closed] Cruising for a Bruising VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Cruising for a Bruising   [closed] Cruising for a Bruising Empty

Back to top Go down

[closed] Cruising for a Bruising
Page 1 of 1