Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed]   Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed] EmptyThu 23 Aug 2018 - 20:22

Frostpaw was laying near the Apprentice's den. He had watched Tigerpaw's ceremony and was proud of her. She was an apprentice now just like him! They hadn't ended off on the best of terms though, and he wanted to apologize. Just.. he couldn't find her anywhere. She was like a ghost, probably trying to train or something. The white tom lazily scanned the clearing, as he saw her brown tabby fur! He hopped to his paws and padded towards her quickly. Hopefully, she wouldn't disappear or something like that. He flicked his tail as he approached her. "Hi Tigerpaw, I saw you became an apprentice... Congratulations." He said this coldly. He wasn't much for conversing with cats he had flared his temper at. Well, it was more like stormed off in a fit. "We haven't talked much since we were both kits and I would like to say sorry if I- er.. was actually boasting at all back then. I didn't mean it though."

Frostpaw had slowly learned to control his slight temper. He was going to be a warrior soon and was more mature every day. The white tom had gotten a bit colder though, harsher maybe as well? He stared at the newly-named apprentice with his frost like eyes waiting for a response. He partially expected a sarcastic comment to be frank.

Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed] Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

Characters : Tigerpaw(SC App!)
Clan/Rank : SC;Kit
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed]   Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed] EmptyFri 24 Aug 2018 - 17:22

Bored Apprentices Talking
“...Huh?”
Tigerpaw was having a great morning, remembering all her peaceful twisted nightmares whenever she fell asleep in her nest. She wasn’t shaken by the way monsters appeared into her dreams and disturbed it, anyways, she was used to it, the nightmares started from the time she had just 4 moons, and didn’t bothered to tell any cat about those twisted fantasies.She was still in her favourite dark and lonely spot on Shadowclan’s camp, until Frostpaw’s voice sounded, she didn’t yelped.

Instead, the young apprentice would just turn her cold gaze and stare showing no expression at him. Her tufted ears flicked a she heard Frostpaw.

Why don’t instead of annoying me you go and talk to anyone who is actually willing to listen to you?, she thought. But held her tongue. Her expression didn’t gave away her thoughts, and so did her eyes, that kept steady and emotionless. Anyone could say Tigerpaw was a living corpse…

“If we haven’t talk in ages since we were kits, it’s because I’am already too busy with my own business to even want to talk to you,”she meowed, rough as a rock.“That you are too busy doin’ your own life is another thing.”

Her pelt was prickling with the wish to just disappear. She didn’t really wanted to talk to anyone, especially to Frostpaw. She and he hadn’t been good friend in kithood, and Tigerpaw didn’t see to be willing to be good friends with this apprentice in her apprenticeship age. Why, of all cats, was him who had to come, and why did he apologized? Tigerpaw though he should be boasting with Shadowclan warriors and starting to flirt with any she-cat...And certainly, she didn’t want to do anything with him.
Credit to Thanks

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed]   Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed] EmptySat 25 Aug 2018 - 17:45

He continued looking at her, slightly puzzled. This is what he had been taught if he upset someone then he would apologize and they wouldn't hate him as much. This clearly didn't work. "Why can't you just accept the apology? I've admitted I was wrong. Sometimes you can't just brush cats off. You're not brushing me off so easily either. Come on you must have some time to talk to me. There must be something I can do right for you. I think you at least listening to me was a decent start. Perhaps accepting that I want to actually try being your friend is the next step." He actually had wanted to talk to her for a while. Frostpaw didn't have any friends and he was strangely drawn to the cold she-cat. He was bad at this apologizing thing and his tone of voice showed it. Maybe it would be amusing to her, how bad he was at talking to people with any empathy. He had no idea what she felt, and honestly, he tried to care. It was hard when she just kept glaring at him though.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

PostSubject: Re: Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed]   Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed] EmptySun 26 Aug 2018 - 12:02

“Any shadow, is a friend to me.”
Tigerpaw’s hackles would rise at the white Shadowclan apprentice’s words, she lashed her tail, but said nothing until the tom finished. Frostpaw was already getting into her nerves, and all she wanted was just to avoid the conversation with him. All she wanted was her beloved loneliness, her beloved shadowy company.

Frostpaw’s words were sinking her like sand in her ears. Her anger lurched in her belly. A grunt rose from her throat, and her eyes blazed, they blazed the first time, as if for a moment Tigerpaw was now a living cat, not a walking corpse. She stood up, until she was nose to nose to him. Amber fire-like eyes pierced frost-like eyes. Her thick fur couldn’t even hide the tension of her muscles and her broad shoulders.

“Maybe you have admitted you were wrong, Frostpaw,”she snapped at him.“But tha doesn’t changes the fact I dislike you.”

Her gaze and voice turned sharper, cooler, and rougher.

Friends?she hissed.“Friends are a waste of time! And you can’t even trust a friend, that so-called friend may be a backstabber.”Tigerpaw’s voice was antipathetic. Even her gaze didn’t show to be friendly.“I’ll avoid you if I want ,Frostpaw, I’ll brush off any cat if I want to. And there’s nothing you can do.”

Her bushy tail was lashing hard, and her long, sharp and curved claws were even already sinking the soft earth beneath her strong paws. All she wanted was to be alone, without having to believe a cat she couldn't trust, maybe, Frostpaw was just doing a cruel joke about forgiving, she wouldn't fall if she kept him away from her, and from her life. The new apprentice was sightly more little than Frostpaw, yet, Tigerpaw was aware of how powerful she could be, even when she looked more little than a cat, her paws itched to jump over him and rip his ears off.
Credit to Thanks

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed]   Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed] EmptySun 26 Aug 2018 - 13:58

Frostpaw blinked at her. He was trying not to get angry, but it was getting difficult. "Why do you not like me then?" It was a simple question. He knew he wouldn't change her mind about anything, but he hoped that she would at least answer him. He wanted to be friends with her because she needed one. And he did too. He was trying to take initiative because Apprenticehood had been quite frankly horrible without someone to lean on. Someone to help him when he didn't understand or was upset. Especially when he saw Pumapaw get attacked by the Raccoon. He hadn't been prepared for the blood or the helpless feeling he had when it looked like she was bleeding out. Maybe Tigerpaw would appreciate the help, or maybe she'd just brush him off again. He was being surprisingly persistent with this. Frostpaw was surprising himself.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

PostSubject: Re: Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed]   Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed] EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 18:03

Tigerpaw let out a snort of disgust and annoyance. Why couldn’t just he leave her alone? Why couldn’t Frostpaw see she didn’t want friends? That she didn’t want anything to do with him?

“Why I don’t like you?”she spat.“First of all, why do you want me as friend? And the most important thing, can I trust you, Frostpaw?” she snarled. Her claws sinking in the earth, and her amber eyes burning through Frostpaw.

Tigerpaw’s mind whirled, in a mix of anger, rage and annoyance. Frostpaw was being to persistent with this. She didn’t like it, yet, she admired a bit his patience. But, that didn’t change the fact Frostpaw was being a pain in the neck with every word he say. Her pelt prickled with uneasiness, as if a pile of ants were crawling under her coat.

“There are more apprentices in Shadowclan, even in other clans.”
she snapped.“Why don’t you just go with ‘em? I’am certainly not the type of she-cat you would like to be your company, and so do I.”Tigerpaw’s tone sounded lower, but it was still cold and harsh. Her ears flattened against her head, her claws ready to shred ears, and the blazing rage in her eyes was enough to say Tigerpaw was really going to put it difficult.
Credit to Thanks

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed]   Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed] EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 19:37

He flicked his ears at the tabby she-cat. Why couldn't she just talk instead of being so rude? He didn't know. "I want you as my friend because I feel like I have more in common with you than with them." He deadpanned, letting her know this wasn't some sick joke to him. "You're so dedicated to becoming a warrior, I admire that. All the other apprentices that I've talked to just are little balls of kit-like energy. You're different though." He casually licked his paw. He'd finally decided to not let his emotions take control. Easier that way anyway. He'd noticed the rage in her eyes but held his glare. He felt if he talked to her long enough she might just cave. Besides, he didn't like many other apprentices, and none of them were his friends anyway. "Also, life is easier with a friend. I wish I had one during most of my training. I still have none, and I'm going to become a warrior soon. I'm trying to help, and get something myself as well." He hoped he didn't come off as manipulative, but he had to prove a point. With a friend, life was easier. Maybe she just wanted to take the hard way.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

PostSubject: Re: Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed]   Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed] EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 13:41

At the Shadowclan white apprentice words, Tigerpaw’s bushy stripped tail lashed. Her ears were still flattened, however, her hackles had started to lie flat again, but Tigerpaw was still glaring warily at Frostpaw, her amber eyes like two tiny moons. Frostpaw’s word seemed sincere, but the wary of her eyes betrayed that though wasn’t true.

Is he really wanting to be a friend of a sour she-cat that is covered in thorns too?, a voice echoed in her mind, and will you ever be a good friend?

Tigerpaw hissed through gritted teeth, not betraying that though, the broad-shouldered she-cat’s ears started to stop flattening too. But the anger didn’t seem to disappear from her eyes. How could even Frostpaw feel that he had more common with her? Apprentices with kit-like energy…Her eyes flashed with unease.

“Just give me one, reason to shred your ears off, and you’ll lament it,”she snarled coldly. Tigerpaw admitted defeat so easily, she even questioned herself. Why did she had accepted so easily? She didn’t know, anyways, she just hoped Frostpaw didn’t get into her fur.

“We are not official friends yet, Frostpaw,”she snapped at him.“I’m just doing this ‘cause I would really appreciate you stop getting into my nerves.”Tigerpaw launched a last resented glare at him, before going back to beneath that shadow that hid her. Her pelt stopped fluffing, and every trace of that living cat that had been growling to Frostpaw disappeared, leaving only coldness and two pools of amber that seemed to be lifeless now.

Credit to Thanks

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed]   Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored Apprentices Talking [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: