Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]   Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] EmptyTue 7 Aug 2018 - 15:25

Swanpaw let out an agitated sigh as she watched the blur, what was supposed to be what she assumed was a rabbit, scamper out of her field vision. She swatted at the ground, claws scraping up dust as she left her mark in the dirt. What was wrong with her?! Just because her vision wasn't as good, didn't mean she was supposed to be a terrible hunter. Maybe it did? She pinned her ears back as she raised her muzzle to sniff the air. Compared to the rest of her siblings, she was probably the most behind in both battle and hunting training, and her poor vision was probably the cause. It wasn't fair, she never asked to be like this. Why was Starclan doing this to her? Had she done something wrong? Was she cursed to be this useless forever?

The brown and white she-cat shook her head firmly, pushing the thoughts back. No, now was not the time to be moping over her disability. She had to focus on her current task: catching something, anything. Sighing softly, she padded off in the direction of another scent, tail flicking as she walked. She couldn't bear the thought of Mistyrain's disappointment if she came back to her empty-pawed. She was the leader's daughter! The perfect example for a true warrior! So why did she seem so...so imperfect? Blinking her nearly-sightless blue eyes, Swanpaw swiveled her ears to the sound of small feet thumping on the forest floor. A bird, not too far away from her current location. At least one of her senses seemed to be working. Determined, she dropped into a hunter's crouch and began creeping forward, drawing in a breath and holding it. She couldn't risk losing this bird, even if it meant not breathing.

She cut off all her senses, only keeping her nose aware as the smell of prey became stronger and stronger. Swanpaw gulped, sending a quick prayer to Starclan before leaping forward. The bird let out a squawk, but couldn't do much more than flail in her grasp as she pinned down its wings. Heart pounding, she nipped its neck to finish it off. She had done it. She had made her first catch. Pride seeped into her as she buried it for later. So much pride, in fact, failed to notice the paw steps approaching her. So much pride, that the cat was right behind her. So much pride, that she wasn't aware they were even there.

Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] Tenor Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] Original Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]   Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 7:42

Astérias watched from the shadows as the clan cat made her catch. He was starving! Perhaps... Perhaps maybe the clan cat might spare just a bit of food for him? He knew it went against everything his parents had taught him, he knew it went against everything he had been told, but his hunger was clouding his judgement. After all, he hadn't eaten in days.

Astérias approached the cat, wondering what to say. Perhaps he should just say hello and ask if they were a clan cat? Surely they would be able to see that he was just a kit who could do no harm. Surely they wouldn't attack him. Surely they weren't as bad as his parents said they were.

Astérias walked up behind they cat, taking a deep breath. "Um... H-hello?" He said. He had never really approached a clan cat before. He didn't really know what to say.

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]   Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 11:13

ooc; bruh youre making me feel so guilty for this
ic;

If only she could see.

Swanpaw, extremely caught off guard, let out a squeak of terror and whipped around, paw lashing out instinctively. She hit something, something small and warm and furry that was now flying through the air. Something that had just spoken to her. It was a kit. She had just attacked a kit. The brown and white apprentice held her breath, eyes widening in horror as she watched the scrap of fur go straight into a tree. She wished she could've done something; jumped up and catch it in her jaws as if it were a bird, but she was frozen in place. Watching, waiting as time seemed to slow down and the blur became closer and closer to the tree. She shut her eyes tightly, bracing for impact-

Crack.

Her heart dropped like a stone. Her breathing quickened as denial hit full force. "No...no..Starclan, please-" Did she just...kill a kit? She hesitantly padded over to the limp ball of fur, her legs shaking and threatening to give out underneath her. Tears swimming in her eyes, she gently nudged it, hoping and praying that it was okay. Maybe she had just imagined the sound of a bone breaking. Maybe it was a nearby twig. Again and again, she nudged it with her nose, failing to gain a response. "A-Are you okay?..." No answer. "S-Say something.." Nothing. Swanpaw had started sobbing now, nudging the kit furiously as she begged for it to get up and move, anything to show that it was alive. "I-I didn't mean to hurt you, I-I sw-swear! Please s-say something...anything! I'm so s-sorry!" 

Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] Tenor Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] Original Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]   Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 11:48

OOC: If I shouldn't bring Patéras in now, let me know and I'll delete this post.

IC: Patéras had been hunting out in Skyclan territory, as he often did. And then he heard sobbing. Curious as to what was going on, he followed the sound of the noise. he saw a clan cat seemingly over a particularly large rabbit. Then he realized what the small fur-ball was. Astérias. My son. Just then, the scent of death wafted to his nose. Then, he connected the dots. THIS CAT KILLED MY SON

Patéras was not a short-tempered cat. Nor was he normally angry at all. But one thing he had in abundance, was love. Love for his family. And right now, looking at the scene before him, Patéras' love for his family devolved into pure rage.

Patéras leaped at the cat who had killed his son. He threw himself upon them with all his might, showing for once how he was related to the famous Loaf.

Patéras used 'Run and Tackle', dealing 11 damage and wasting 10 stamina.
Patéras:
Hp: 45 / 45
Sp: 130 / 140
Swanpaw:
Hp: 9 / 20
Sp: 80 / 80

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]   Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 16:16

ooc; give her a scar across the cheek, to remind her of today forever ;)

ic;
Swanpaw shrieked when something ran straight into her, headbutting her side and causing pain to immediately flare up. All the air was knocked out of her as her body hit the ground, the sheer impact enough to put her in a daze. As her attacker pinned her down, the she-cat tried to get a good look at them, even though her vision was extremely terrible. Just barely, she could make out a face...one that she would hopefully be able to remember if need be-

The brown and white apprentice squeaked in pain as claws dug into her shoulders, squirming underneath her attacker, just enough to get a forearm free. She promptly raked her claws across the cat's muzzle, hissing furiously, "I didn't mean to hurt him! I'm sorry!

Swanpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Swanpaw:
9/20 HP
70/80 SP

Pateras:
39/45 HP
130/140 SP

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]   Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 17:41

Patéras barely even heard the young cat's apology. Patéras didn't see any reason why he would gain something from this. Patéras just wanted to avenge his son's death. He had loved his son. He had raised them and trained them. And then they disappeared. And the next thing he knew, this random cat killed him.

Patéras had always had a little flicker of hope inside him. A little flicker of hope that Astérias had survived. But now, now that was gone. His son was gone forever. And now, Patéras didn't care about sympathy. he only had pure unbridled rage. Patéras stood on his hind legs over his pinned opponent. He attacked the young clan cat wildly. One attack went down into the young cat's skin stronger than others. Right down their face. A scar that would always remind them of this moment.

Patéras used 'Rear-up to Slash', dealing 11 damage and wasting 15 stamina
Patéras:
Hp: 39 / 45
Sp: 115 / 140
Swanpaw:
Hp: -2 / 20
Sp: 70 / 80
SWANPAW IS K.O.

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]   Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 19:50

She cried out in pain as claws raked down her face, burning straight into her core. A few tears trickled down her cheeks and mixed with the blood. Swanpaw tried wriggling away from his grip, too weak to fight. She had to get somewhere safe, somewhere far away from here. "Mistyrain...Mistyrain!" She called out weakly, strength quickly draining as she bled out onto the earth. Swanpaw made one last pitiful attempt at getting away from Pateras before going limp, her poor vision being filled with black spots. She was just barely clinging to consciousness now.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]   Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] EmptyTue 14 Aug 2018 - 13:37

ooc; i'm assuming she's meant to attack him :)
also, i'm so sorry this took so long ;( feel free to pm me if i'm taking too long to post for your liking

Mistyrain's ears perked as she heard what sounded like the beginning of a fight - whimpering, snarling, hissing. Surely, it didn't involve Swanpaw. The apprentice seemed shy and laid-back, and not mouse-brained enough to get herself into a fight on her first training session. Even so, the SkyClan deputy sprinted in the direction of the sounds, afraid that Swanpaw might be threatened or in danger. Perhaps allowing the apprentice to hunt on her own for a while had been a mistake?

Now almost sure that it was indeed her apprentice who was fighting, judging by the squeals of distress and cries for help, Mistyrain burst out of the undergrowth in time to see an older cat slashing wildly at Swanpaw's face. The apprentice collapsed, limp, on the ground. Without a second thought, the deputy charged at the rogue, furious that he had the nerve to attack a SkyClan cat. She barreled into him at full force, and even with her small size, she sent him sprawling on the ground. "How dare you attack my apprentice!" she hissed, springing back. "Swanpaw, what is going on here?" she demanded, never taking eyes off of her opponent.

Mistyrain used Run-and-Tackle on Patéras, dealing 13 (+3) damage and costing 10 stamina. +3 damage as Patéras is not focused on Mistyrain.

Patéras
23/45 HP
115/140

Mistyrain
100/100 HP
270/280 SP

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]   Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 10:03

Patéras had known help would arrive as soon as the young idiot who this new warrior called Swanpaw called out for it. Patéras hated how despite being so close to each other, clan cats always turned a blind eye to the horrible things they did. Not once had Patéras met a Clan cat that would be sorry for forcing his mother out of her home. Never once had Patéras met a clan cat who was sorry for what happened to his son. So the absolute rage he felt when this warrior acted like he was in the wrong just for hurting this apprentice was untamable.

Patéras had never felt so angry in his life.

Patéras couldn't do much through the tears clouding his vision. So he just swung wildly at this clan cat who like all other clan cats thought that they were nobler just by where they were born. Who like all clan cat didn't care what rogues felt. Who like all clan cats didn't care if a rogue kit was murdered. "Oh so now I'm in the wrong?! I'M THE ONE WHO'S KIT WAS KILLED! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACT SO HIGH AND MIGHTY! ALL OF YOU CLAN CATS ACT LIKE WE ROGUES CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING! LIKE YOU ALL ARE BETTER THAN US JUST BECAUSE WE WEREN'T BORN INTO AN IDIOT CLAN!"

Patéras used 'Front Paw Blow' dealing 7 damage and wasting 5 stamina.
Patéras:
HP: 23 / 45
SP: 110 / 140
Mistyrain:
HP: 93 / 100
SP: 270 / 280

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]   Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] EmptyThu 30 Aug 2018 - 14:25

Mistyrain's jaw dropped in surprise, freezing for a split second, but not long enough to let the outsider strike her again. The blow from his paw barely phased her - he wasn't much more powerful than an apprentice. His kit had been killed? When? By Swanpaw? 'Is Swanpaw even capable of killing anything?' she couldn't help but wonder. It was then that a tiny ball of fur caught her eye, not far from where Swanpaw had collapsed. She drew in a quick breath, but she didn't hesitate. Her apprentice may have been incompetent, but this outsider was insulting SkyClan, and she couldn't allow that.

She rose up on her hind legs, using every whisker's breadth of height that she could gain to her advantage. She struck the rogue mercilessly with her unsheathed claws, keeping up the attack until she lost her balance and fell back. "Are you aware that you're trespassing on SkyClan territory?" Mistyrain snarled, muscles tensed and ready for the next attack.

Mistyrain used Rear-up to Slash on Patéras, costing 15 stamina and dealing 17 damage.

Mistyrain
93/100 HP
255/280 SP

Patéras
6/45 HP
110/140 SP

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]   Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologies Don't Bring Back the Dead [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: