Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Proud Young Warrior and His First Patrol [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drosophila
Former Staff
Former Staff
Drosophila

Characters : [M] Moonkit
Clan/Rank : [M] TC Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4015

A Proud Young Warrior and His First Patrol [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Proud Young Warrior and His First Patrol [OPEN]   A Proud Young Warrior and His First Patrol [OPEN] EmptyThu 2 Aug 2018 - 16:57

Beetlemask took a deep breath as he puffed up his chest and then glanced at the camp with bright blue eyes. Marshstorm chose him to lead a patrol and he was ready to prove how good he could be. After all, he was a natural leader and he didn’t have troubles socializing with other cats. ”I’m leading the dawn hunting patrol! Anyone who is with their paws free is free to join me!” He announced in both warrior and apprentice’s dens. He didn’t mind taking a few young cats but what really displeased was the idea of taking outsiders or cats with tainted blood with him. He could hardly call them clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [K]Snakepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, WC Apprentice
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2554

A Proud Young Warrior and His First Patrol [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proud Young Warrior and His First Patrol [OPEN]   A Proud Young Warrior and His First Patrol [OPEN] EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 12:29

ooc- shhhhh it's fineeeeeeee

Poppypaw's head shot up from his nest in the apprentice's den. 'Haven't been on a patrol as of yet. I should go.' He was anxious to put his skills to the test, even if he was better at fighting than hunting. Quickly grooming down a few rough patches in his fur, the white-faced tom trotted out with that certain air of baseless confidence he always possessed. "I'm coming with you, Beetlemask." He could appreciate the tom leading this patrol; Beetlemask seemed to have that same vibe coming off of him as Poppypaw.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down

A Proud Young Warrior and His First Patrol [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: