Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Home sweet home!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptyMon 23 Jul 2018 - 15:27

Mapleleaf walked into her den with a bundle of fresh moss and water soaked moss. She put away the dry moss and took the wet clump with her to the tom resting in one of the nests. "Yin dear, I brought you some fresh water. I want you to stay hydrated." mewed the she-cat gently after placing the moss in front of the recovering tom. After Yin was first brought into the clan, Mapleleaf took him under her wing and made sure he was properly healing and fed, just like a mother would worry over kits. She couldn't help but feel pity on the strange feline. He lost his memory and had nowhere to go. She hoped Leopardstar would be blessed for moons to come for his kindness in letting injured strangers seek refuge in the clan. Some even became loyal warriors. Mapleleaf herself was a pure Thunderclanner. One of pure lineage yet she adored those of mixed or foreign origins. She was friends with many that weren't clan born or had a parent or parents of (a) different clan(s). Those cats became the most fiercely loyal because they had to prove themselves that they were just as good as a cat with pure origins.

The medicine cat shook herself from her thoughts and sat next to the tom. She smiled sweetly and began to speak, "Do you remember anything of your past yet?" She really wanted him to regain his memory since it would lift a burden from them both.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Home sweet home! SQfTPip
Home sweet home! Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptyMon 30 Jul 2018 - 18:26

OOC: I just got back from a camp aa

"Okay," a soft voice absentmindedly called from the corner of the bushy den. Yin was crouched on a pile of soft leaves, gingerly licking a cut on his foreleg. The black tom was a mess; his fur was ungroomed and patches were missing, and wounds and cuts marred his body. Luckily, most of the wounds were sloppy strikes that didn't go very deep, but a few, especially on his face and chest, were deep and likely to scar. It visibly annoyed him, and with each lick to his tender paw a small hiss of pain would escape his mouth. He had never felt such pain before. He didn't know how he knew he didn't feel much pain n his past, judging that he didn't remember 80% of his past, but he simply knew.

His thoughts went back to the Mapleleaf, who was standing patiently a few strides away, a pile of soaking moss at her paws. He got up and shambled over in a awkward, mild limp, and picked up the moss in his mouth, biting down hard with his canines. A flood of cool water flooded his thirsty mouth, tasting slightly like dirt and flora, and he drank greedily. After sucking it dry he spat out the damp moss. "Thank you," he purred, sitting down to ponder over her next question. His head still hurt to think about the past, but a few memories had become to appear over time. "Not much, really," he admitted, "But a few things had become to come back. Most of it are just blurry moments; me playing with some kits that looked like me on a shiny hard surface, eating something hard and dry out of a circular, colorful rock, so on. Nothing too interesting. The only really 'clear' memory I have is from a long time ago. I was a little kit, in the middle of this weird place where everything was made out of this hard, shiny, unbending rock. I was with several other cats in this weird place between two cliffs of the shiny rock, and the ground was the rock as well. There were several fully grown cats talking in a corner. Most of them had black and dark grey pelts like me, but a few had really colorful ones. They seemed pretty agitated about something, but I do not know what. In front of me were two other kits, both larger than me. One was a grey tabby and the other was black and white. They were..." Yin lost his train of thought. That had been happening quite often since he had his accident. "What was I saying again? The two kits, yeah. Anyways, they were taunting me, batting at me with their paws before I had enough time to react. They were telling me that I was weak, that no one truly loved me, that I would die before winter. Something about me being the reason my mother died? Then a she-kit, this one a pretty tortiseshell, went up to them and told them to shut up." He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, and awkwardly groomed down a tuft of chest fur. "That was the only real memory I have. When I try to think of what happened in the recent-" he uncontrollably shuddered, "All I see is blood, and screaming, and maniacal laughing. I don't want to think of it."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Home sweet home! Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptyWed 22 Aug 2018 - 19:13

OOC) Please forgive my very late post! :( School has been keeping me very busy!

IC) Mapleleaf had unconsciously shifted closer and closer as Yin continued to tell her of his memories. Once he had finished, the she-cat was pressed against him in a comforting manner. "It's okay dear. You did your best to remember. It was very good too!" she praised sweetly. Wanting to change the subject as to not have Yin relive bad memories, Mapleleaf continued to talk, "Are you rested enough? These nests can get a bit uncomfortable if slept in for long periods of time. I can go fetch you some fresh moss to replace the worn bits." The she-cat was like a mother hen. She couldn't help but worry for her clan-mates. Now especially after Rainpaw's death. A bit of her heart had been torn from her. She filled the painful void with babying injured cats.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Home sweet home! SQfTPip
Home sweet home! Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! Empty

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: ThunderClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: