Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

"The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryūko

Ryūko

Characters : Tigerpaw(SC App!)
Clan/Rank : SC;Kit
Number of posts : 27

"The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) Empty
PostSubject: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 12:30 pm

"The tiger roams around"
Free topic for anyone!
Tigerkit sniffed the nursery’s floor. It had passed a long time since she was born, and she had grown not so active like a normal kit. She was more a closed kit, with a closed mind and with no interest to do any friends, yet, Tigerkit found amusing to play with the others if the day had gone too boring.

“I just can’t wait to be a warrior…”, she muttered”, I can go on patrols and I can hunt.” she sighed, knowing how much she would have to wait. Anyways, at least, it would be worth of it. With nothing more to do in there, she went out to find something to do in the Shadowclan’s camp, she stretched, unsheathing her tiny yet, unusual front claws. She sat down close to the nursery, beneath a shadow, she looked more like a silhouette more than a solid cat.

Her amber gaze, looked over to the sky. Tigerkit flicked her tail, admiring the sky's clouds and blue color, she liked how peacful it looked to be, and she wondered how birds felt when they flied between the clouds. She wished in that instant to have wings and fly, and well, Tigerkit thought that if she was a cat with wing she would perfectly catch prey, but well, Skyclan cats were already known for "flying", so, she shrugged it off. She was a Shadowclan cats, and Shadowclan cats hunted in the shadows, like the clan's name said, she felt a wave of pride towards her clan.

No one will ever threat Shadowclan's peace! Not while I still have breath to shred ears!

That was a promise she decided she would fulfill, even thought she was an unexperienced kit. Tigerkit was completely aware that she would be powerful, and she would keep believing it

Notes: N/A, just help Tigerkit to get out of boredomzone... Thanks

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:55 am

Frostkit would be re-entering the nursery when he saw Tigerkit. While he knew all the kits already he had never really talked to Tigerkit, and seeing that he was about to become an apprentice maybe he should. The thought of talking never really came up they had never played together so perhaps it was time to get to know each other slightly better.

He'd pad up to Tigerkit, his long white pelt quite visible in the den. "Hi Tigerkit. What are you doing?" Thats an alright approach to this he thought. He felt kind of bad for not talking to her as much earlier. Though logically they wouldn't, they weren't in the same litter and he wasn't one for making friends much anyway.

"The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 3:18 pm

"The tiger roams around"
Free topic for anyone!
Tigerkit  looked at the tom named Frostkit. Even though her eyes were burning as fire, they were cold as ice. She curtly nodded in greeting.

"What d'you think I'm doin', Frostkit?"
, she meowed. Tigerkit was famous among kits and warriors for being apart of quiet, sharp-tongued and short-tempered.

"I've heard you are about to become a apprentice, huh?"
, she started, flicking her tail ", I wish I could be made an apprentice in the same time as you." Tigerkit sighed "And, uh...What about you, rostkit, are, you...err, fine?". Tigerkit gave clear signals that she had never talked to any cat . Her amber gaze turned again towards the sky.

"I wonder how birds must feel when they fly...I would like to fly.", she muttered, her gaze became lost and with no spark of live, surely, she was lost in deep thoughts and had forgotten there was another kit there.

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 3:56 pm

Frostkit would patiently listen to her, knowing she probably would've used her wit against him. He'd meow out "I'm alright" casually. He'd listen to her talk about birds, then he would think as well. Birds are interesting right? He'd think about the idea of flight, curious as to what it would feel like as well. "Hm.. birds must feel amazing. They get the power to fly where ever they want as long as they're cautious. I'm not sure if you'd want to fly though, it must get boring eventually." He'd meow these words in a slightly cautious tone, while he didn't think Tigerkit would actually go jump off a rock to fly, he didn't want her to get any ideas just in case.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 am

Hollowpaw pushed his way through his den's entrance, at a steady, leisurely pace. His came to an abrupt halt once he reached the clearing outside, taking in his surroundings with his usual stoic, solemn expression. Was there anything that ShadowClan needed? Him to go on an extra patrol? Did he need to fetch dry, fresh bedding? It didn't appear so. His sharp gaze stopped on two kits. One seemed familiar, he had spotted Frostkit before. The other one, another she-kit, was unfamiliar to him. Briefly, he scrunched up his face as he tried to recall any previous sightings of her, but not a single memory occurred. Perhaps she was quite like him when he was in his kithood, preferring to seclude herself instead of interacting with others. That must be the explanation why the newly-appointed apprentice had never spotted her before. It was odd if he hadn't seen one of his clanmates before, because Hollowpaw often spent his time observing them in utter silence.
Since he didn't have anything better to do, the dark tabby padded up to the pair, nodding quickly as a greeting. He quickly noticed how much he and the new, brown tabby she-kit had in common, both in appearance and personality-wise. It was clear that they were both cats who were quiet and rarely had conversations with others. Even the kit's question of, "are you...er, fine?" was highly alike to a question Hollowpaw had asked during his first conversation.
The tom spun his head to look at Frostkit, who, to him, seemed calm and patient, two excellent qualities to have, in his opinion. "Hello," he started, his voice oddly deep for a young cat, "Erm.. how are you two?"

ooc:
I hope you don't mind me joining.
It surprises me how similar Hollowpaw and Tigerkit are, it's such a cool coincidence! Their eagerness to become a warrior, quiet nature, curiosity, pride of ShadowClan, their pelts and their eye color. StarClan, but even their first conversation was similar!

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

"The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 4:11 pm

"The tiger roams around"
Free topic for anyone!
Tigerkit’s intense but cold stare pierced at Shadowclan’s apprentice. Her ears flicked a bit, but her expression kept cold and quite rude.

“Hollowpaw. Greetings...I think I’ve never saw you, yet, I never imagined an apprentice could be too tall.”, meowed the tabby she-kit, her words were expressionless and nobody could tell if she was being sarcastic or she was flattering the tabby Shadowclan apprentice.

“And I won’t try to fly if that’s what’re you’re thinking, Frostkit”, said the young she-kit, with a sharp note in her voice“, I don’t need to fly anyways. Birds already do that as Skyclan cats.”

Her amber and piercing stare went back to Hollowpaw.

“Could you show me around, please?”, she asked “, I haven’t saw more than the nursery in many days. And I would like something who knows the Shadowclan camp well to teach me were I will sleep next, and where I shouldn’t get my nose into. ", Tigerkit glanced over all the dens “. It would be embarrassing to get into the leader’s den to then be scolded. And I certainly don’t want Shadowclan cats to annoy the rest of my life with that.”

Her words were filled with that strange and dark coldness. Not even her face or eyes showed a glint or hint of teasing. Her tail flicked again as she stood up. Tigerkit’s face had the same tired and cold expression.

“So will you please show me, Hollowpaw?”, she asked again“, you can go with me Frostkit, just in case some inexperienced kit as I gets lost and Hollowpaw doesn’t know what to do.”, she shrugged, and waited for Frostkit’s and Hollopaw’s reply    

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:55 pm

Frostkit would flick his ears, and nod, agreeing to come with Tigerkit if Hollowpaw agreed. Logically, she would get lost since she didn't really know her way around camp, he may as well come. He was also glad she wasn't stupid enough to want to fly, he'd known more literal kits.

Frostkit enjoyed how mature Tigerkit was. She was already cold and unforgiving, somehow Frostkit wasn't very bothered by this. Actually he quite enjoyed cats like this, it usually meant they weren't stupid. Sometimes they were, but not usually.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 7:24 pm

Hollowpaw fixed his amber eyes directly on Tigerkit, his gaze not flickering in the slightest. He met her cold stare with his sharp eyes, stolid and expressionless. The apprentice's tail flicked lightly, practically carelessly, in a silent response to Tigerkit's emotionless reply.
He continued watched, without a word, as she flung a sharp retort at Frostkit. His ear twitched in the slightest, indicating faint irritation, but in an indistinct way. He appreciated, and was impressed at how calm and collected Frostkit reacted to this.
When Tigerkit requested to be given a tour of the camp, Hollowpaw nodded, muttering a quick, "Sure." The tabby tom gestured with his prickly tail for the two to follow him. Jerking his head back to check they were coming, he trotted forwards. His head was held high in a dignified manner as his steadied his pace, until he fully stopped by the roots of a large oak tree. The apprentice shuffled back by a bit - he didn't want to alert the cat that was possibly inside of his presence. Rotating to face the kits, he explained with a monotone voice, "This is the leader's den, beneath these roots."

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

"The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 3:29 pm

"The tiger roams around"
Free topic for anyone!
She followed the tabby apprentice. Her tail dragging, and her head down. She sniffed, but didn’t dared to look more closely the leader’s den.

“The leader certainly has a good den.”, she muttered, keeping her voice with the usual coldness.“, then, I’ll keep my nose out of here. I don’t want whole Shadowclan reminding me my idiocy when I’m a warrior.”

She flicked her tail, and looked at the other dens, and her tufted ears flicked again. Yet, didn’t bothered to go on and sneak into those dens.  

OOC: Sorry for the shortness, I ran out of ideas!  

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 3:54 pm

Frostkit watched without interest, he had seen these things before. He flicked his ears in annoyance at this. He could be training by himself rather than do this. Still, it's better than running into a warrior and getting into trouble. He'd claw at the ground, a glint of boredom in his eyes. Frostkit had said he would accompany the others, and accompany he would.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 7:51 am

"The tiger roams around"
Free topic for anyone!
Tigerkit nodded slowly, her amber eyes glared at the den. She looked at other dens, the dens of the apprentices, and the warriors, she already knew the nursery, so Hollowpaw wouldn’t bother to show her that place, again.

“I suppose that’s the medicine cat’s den.”, she meowed, pointing with her tabby and fluffy tail at the correct den, of course she didn’t know.“It has a herb stench all over it, I can smell it from here, and I could even smell that scent from far away.”, she said, her intense amber glare now locked in the others den.

“So, I’ll keep my nose from every den…”
, she sighed. Tigerkit’s intense cold gaze pierced throught Frostkit. She flicked one of her tufted ears.

“You don’t have to stay here, Frostkit, after all, you are going to be made an apprentice”
, Tigerkit’s long front claws, sank in the soft earth.“You can go and boast that you’re almost an apprentice and that’ll you be the greatest warrior, blah, blah.”, Her words were just as harsh as rock, and sharp as a thorn. Her eyes became slits, she turned her back on both Hollopaw and Frostkit, and went to see the apprentice’s den and warrior’s den too.

Tigerkit was strangerly too quiet and too sharp, even for her own young age. Her tail lashed, and some dust went flying with the wind. She sniffed the apprentice’s den.

“Hollowpaw is sleeping here, and Frostkit will be sleeping here when he is an apprentice, then.”, she muttered quietly. Then padded towards the warrior’s den, and just stood in front of it, her amber eyes scanned it. Her nostrils flared.

“And here, is the warrior’s den, huh?”, Tigerkit flicked her tail.“Well, I will be sleeping there as soon as I’am a warrior.”  

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:46 pm

Frostkit decided to glare just as hard back at Tigerkit. The way she was acting was odd. It was unusual for a kit to act this cold. He'd expect it from say a Senior Warrior or a Medicine Cat or even an Elder. A kit though was a bit odd.

Frostkit did take her jab at him being almost an apprentice to heart. He didn't want to boast. He didn't want to become the greatest warrior. He just wanted to be a decent one and make his parents proud. He supposed he wouldn't be able to do that if nobody even enjoyed his company.

His ears flattened against his head as he stalked back towards the nursery. His parents were always out on patrol so maybe just maybe if he could make a kit think he was at least nice. Nope. He didn't care anymore. He will become an apprentice and might become a great warrior. He at least wants to try. He did suspect Tigerkit would make it far, but she wouldn't have many friends with that attitude. He liked her, he enjoyed how mature she was. But if she was going to be like that then he didn't want to.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 2:34 pm

"The tiger roams around"
Free topic for anyone!
Tigerkit had stopped discovering new things around Shadowclan’s den. She had finished already. Tigerkit didn’t forget how Frostkit stalked back to the nursery, angry at her by her comment. She rolled her eyes for herself.

His problem if he takes everything so personally. I was just sayin’, she thought, yet, she thought she had actually been a bit too harsh on him. But anyways, if she went to say “I’m sorry”, maybe, him would laugh at her, because, she was like years more little than him, and maybe, Frostkit would just like to laugh at her face.

I’ll just get into the nursery, not my problem whatever he thinks.

Tigerkit went back to the nursery, her tail dragging, and her sleek pelt ruffling a bit. She was sure that maybe it was going to be time for her to be an apprentice, as she watched her own powerful muscles.

I’m going to be bulky cat, she thought, non-enthusiastically,I will be a topic for the rest of the year. And I’ll be just as powerful as I can be.

Without thinking anything more. She entered the nursery, and brushed past Frostkit, then sat down in the darkest spot she’d found, her tabby pelt almost hidden in the dark, yet, her amber eyes glared like two pair of burning flames.

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)   "The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

"The tiger roams around"|Meet Tigerkit!(Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: