Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey   Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 20:01

Mapleleaf headed over to the camp entrance with two neatly packed bundle of bitter herbs. Once there she placed them down and sat. The medicine cat proceeded to then consume her pack with a wrinkled nose. No matter how many times she ate those herbs, the foul taste would never let her get used to it. "Thornpaw! Time to go!" Mapleleaf called. It was time for young Thornpaw to head on her Moonstone trip. The sand-tabby was quite excited to head out once again. She appreciated the excitement and getting out of camp.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey SQfTPip
Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey   Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 11 Jul 2018 - 15:09

Thornpaw awoke with a jolt from her deep sleep, before exiting the den in her usual, surly manner."Comin'!" she shot back, grooming her shoulders as she padded towards the medicine cat. Settling down, the apprentice, finally ready, looked up at Mapleleaf. "Ye got any herbs for me?" she yawned, still sleepy.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey   Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018 - 8:56

OOC: Please forgive me for having you wait! Shoot me some pms if this ever occurs again!

IC: The tabby nodded and passed them to the tired Thornpaw. "I must warn you, they're incredibly bitter." Mapleleaf sat and waited for the she-cat to finish the herbs. Once she did, the medicine cat beckoned Thornpaw to follow.

First they got out of Thunderclan's territory, then they passed Fourtrees, the pair soon traveled quickly through Windclan's territory, and finally they speedily made their way through the Abandoned Barn.

Both cats were on the other side of the large Thunderpath after having to sprint across it at an exhausting speed. Mapleleaf had stopped them both close to the Moonstone's entrance to take a small break. They were to wait until Silverpelt was adorning most of the sky. "Alright, tell me when you're ready to head in, Thornpaw." the sand-tabby said. The younger cat did not cause her much trouble and Mapleleaf was happy.

Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey   Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018 - 11:56

"Well, so am I." the apprentice rumbled to herself, licking up the herbs in one, stoic mouthful before following the she-cat on the path to Highstones, heart thudding harder with anticipation with each second that they neared. Being in unknown territory irritated her, but at least WindClanners didn't have the audacity to question her travels with Mapleleaf. She pressed on, unnerved by the scent of the air, but oddly bold in company of the high-ranked individual.

When they finally arrived, Thornpaw almost gave no acknowledgement to the medicine cat's question. Briefly nodding her head, the apprentice followed her down instantly, the cramped tunnel almost too tight for her impressive size.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey   Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 23 Jul 2018 - 14:58

Mapleleaf purred in amusement and led the apprentice through the long and dark passage. The pair was soon welcomed by the enchanting glow of the Moonstone in it's cavern. The medicine cat sat down at the entrance and nodded at the apprentice. "Go ahead and press your nose to the Moonstone. Starclan will speak with you there." she instructed while making herself comfortable to begin her wait.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey   Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 24 Jul 2018 - 12:35

Thornpaw paused as she came face to face with the glowing stone, eating up whatever snarky comment she had in stock. It was truly a sight to see. But she wasn't much for standing around needlessly. Soon, she had hurried over to smooth crevice in the rock floor, slipping her large body inside comfortably and settling down. The apprentice watched the stone ahead of her with strained eyes from the light it was radiating. Finally, she pressed them shut tightly and pushed her nose up against its surface, releasing a quiet gasp from the coldness. Still, she couldn't, and she definitely wouldn't pull back now, and in a couple of heartbeats, she was rewarded, whisked off towards the territory of StarClan.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey   Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 26 Jul 2018 - 20:29

The starry forest welcomed the newcomer and as she opened her eyes, a blurry figure started to materialize in front of her. A long-legged spotted tom with green eyes showed up with a solemn yet serious expression. He fixed his gaze on the Thunderclan apprentice and lifted his tail slightly. "Greetings, Thornpaw. Welcome to Starclan. I'm Foxhunter, a former Skyclan warrior." He said in a neutral tone. It was not a strange thing to talk to cats that weren't from his clan and he was getting used to that, even if he didn't enjoy talking to young cats he didn't know personally.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey   Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Thornpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: