Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple) Empty
PostSubject: My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple)   My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 4:47 am

OOC: I would like this part to be private for the two of them but we can have an open return when they calm down

IC:
Mistywater wondered past many trees, smelling the scent of a few fimilar cats. This had to be her Clans territory. It had been moons since Mistywater had last seen her kits, they had to be all grown up now. Was her dear Maplecloud doing ok? As exciting as it was that her arrival was finally present, Mistywater was quite nervous. What if rumors were spread about her? No. She assured herself that no cat in ThunderClan would ever talk nasty about one another, if they did they would be an awful disgrace.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple)   My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 5:50 pm

A shiver shot through Dustcloud's spine as she walked slowly through the territory that she'd grown up in, the memories of past struggles flowing through her head in great capacity. Flashbacks to the fire that took her home, of Rockthorn sending terror coursing through her Clanmates hearts, Sleetfang... None of it was easy to ponder. In fact, the heavy subjects tour through her, threatening to send her to the ground at any moment. But, as always, the pregnant she-cat kept her paws rooted to the ground, not willing to let the eerie thoughts wreak havoc in her mind as she occasionally let them. As she wandered deeper and deeper into the wooded territory, a familiar yet distant scent floated across her nose, peaking her curiosity and causing her to move her paws in a more hurried pace in the direction she sensed it came from.

The fur on her back stood up straight as she searched through the plethora of underbrush and nightlife, ignoring the small bits of light emitted from fireflies and the soft hum of the crickets song. This was a scent that she knew, but the scarred she-cat couldn't snag a claw on what it might be. Stopping suddenly, the senior warrior lifted her gaze to the quickly rising stars, sending a quick prayer to StarClan in hopes that they might help push her in the right direction. Nodding her head in with a rush of determination, she continued her trek in the same way in which she had before. Sooner rather than later, she caught the sight of a multi-colored pelt quite a few foxlengths away. It was then that Dustcloud broke into a full run.

The gravid she-cat ran directly to the cat, nearly bowling her over. The tears had begun to flow before she'd even reached her, streaming from her blue eyes like a flooded river. It was all but impossible for Dustcloud to tell if she was hallucinating or not, if the intensity of carrying kits was doing this to her, but as she pushed her face into the grey calico fur of her mother's shoulder, she felt a comforting sensation coursing it'sway through her veins, filling her with a warmth that she hadn't known for a long time. Her tears soaked the long, thick fur of her mother, and she could hardly gather the energy to speak. "M-M-Mama?" For the first time since her father died, Dustcloud was speechless.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple)   My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:46 pm

"Maplecloud!" Mistywater buried her head in her daughters soft pelt, a feeling of complete safety filling her. For the first time in a long time, she had been reunited with her daughter. "My dear I've missed you so much!" The old she-cat cried, tears flowing from her cheeks like rain falling from the sky, "I'm so sorry, I've been gone for so long...I believed that I would never see your beautiful eyes again, Dearest!" She gently began to lick her daughters forehead, remembering the days when Maplecloud had been a kit and was being bathed by her mother. "I've missed you so very much, daughter!" Mistywater cried in happiness, "I can't wait to see my kits and..." Mistywater paused, "And Swiftheart! Oh, he must've gone crazy without anyone but you crazy kits with him!" Mistywater laughed, tears still falling onto her cheeks, she pulled herself away from Maplecloud, looking at how her daughter had grown, though she seemed to have grown a little too much. Mistywater looked at with a mischievous grin, "You seem to have been a bit busy, Dear." Mistywater smiled, "Well, you sure have earned yourself a title only few shes get."
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple)   My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple) EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:45 am

The reassuring words from her mother made Dustcloud's heart slow down from its dangerously high pace, replacing much of the sorrow that filled it with an overwhelming bout of relief. "I th-thought y-you were d-d-dead, Mama..." The broken words came out in a tone that had no name, for nothing could describe the sheer about of joy, confusion, and satisfaction that the she-cat felt at that moment. The usual sound of her broken voice was still there, behind the quickly falling wall that she'd built for herself in her mind. The mentions of her deceased siblings and father put a dent into her elated mood, and she took a moment to gently shake the tears from her cheeks before explaining the circumstances surrounding the grave subject. She didn't dare move, keeping her head pressed against her mother's shoulder for fear that she might leave her again, still hardly able to believe the fact that she'd come back in the first place. "They're g-g-gone, Mama. S-Swiftheart, P-Pepper, Blacktwig, M-Meadowpaw... A-All of th-them."

It was impossible to keep the tears out of her eyes as she listed the names of her fallen family members, and almost as hard to keep herself from choking on the words as they left her maw. She shut her eyes tight, not willing to let anymore tears fall from her face. A few quiet moments passed, the only sound within earshot of the two she-cats being the distant chirping of the crickets and the slowly coursing river on the edge of the territory. The moonlight reflected off of her silver pelt, illuminating the numerous scars on the heavily pregnant ThunderClanner. Dustcloud reluctantly pulled herself away from the calico she-cat, tears stabbing at the back of her eyes like daggers as she slowly opened them again.

The tabbied Queen chuckled lightly as her mother looked her up and down, eyes caught on her protruding belly. "Th-There's so much f-for me to t-tell you... B-But we've g-got to get y-you back to c-c-camp. You've g-got to be st-starving." As always, the she-cats caring nature showed through the bustling emotions filling her to the brim with happiness, sorrow, and grief, and nearly everything in-between. She couldn't help but wonder if her mother thought she was just choked up, or if it was clear that she was unable to speak like she used to. Shaking her head to clear the strayed thoughts from her mind, she got up with a quiet, practically imperceptible grunt. Before she set off, she gestured with her tail the direction to camp and waited for her mother to join her side.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple)   My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple) EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 9:58 pm

Mistywater looked at Dustcloud in disbelief, her mate...her kits...they were...dead? H-how? Mistywater thought. But it was too much, her eyes were wide but no tears were rolling down her cheeks. She was...too shocked. She stood there, looking off in the distance as her daughter continued to talk. She listened to her daughter, but yet...wasn't. It almost felt like she was watching herself from a distance, hearing a story from an elder who's story made any cat feel in the story. She felt numb, nothing around her felt alive anymore, almost...black-and-white. Not only was she shocked from her families death, but also from her daughters sudden pregnancy. It was odd, something she couldn't wrap her head around. And while being out of that kittypet home was already hard to understand, all of this was hard for the old she to feel. That third-person view was so real. Too real.

Mistywater knew there was too much for her daughter to tell her. There must be a new leader, a leader who she might of seen younger before their new role. A new deputy, new warriors, queens, kits, and unknown stories with new problems that the senior warrior would have to adjust to. Which would make Mistywater quiet until she understood all of the stories her daughter was soon to tell her.

The warrior began to feel again, and decided to take a risk to look at her daughter again. She moved her head, eyes that were now dry. But you could notice that her eyes were now gray and no longer showing emotion. She sighed, unwilling to speak again. When her daughter began to talk more, she could only see her mouth move, nothing more. The words weren't coming out. Mistywater felt it would be fine to just swim deeper, wrapping her head around this whole idea was too much. The warrior felt like she would faint.

Mistywater began to move next to her daughter silently, looking forwards and not at all towards her daughter. She knew that it wasn't her daughters fault, but she couldn't take it. Sound was no longer with her, she wasn't listening, even if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple)   My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dearest Maplecloud (Closed for Maple)
Page 1 of 1