Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Growing Aspen {Closed}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Growing Aspen {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: A Growing Aspen {Closed}   A Growing Aspen {Closed} EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 0:13

Littlestar padded silently towards the apprentice’s den to gather her apprentice, Aspenpaw. The young tom was ready for his first training session. “Aspenpaw, wake up. It’s time to train!” She called gently into the quiet den, apart from several snores every few moments. With a small grin, she ducked back out and made her way to the entrance of camp to wait.

(Mobilee)

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Growing Aspen {Closed} Sign_s13
A Growing Aspen {Closed} Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: A Growing Aspen {Closed}   A Growing Aspen {Closed} EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 7:56

Aspenpaw hadn't been asleep.  For some reason, the young tom had found that he didn't need quite as much rest as other cats his age did; perhaps that was because he didn't bounce around and waste all his energy foolishly.  Probably that, or maybe he knew that he had better things to do with his time than doze away, vulnerable, in a warm nest.  Lifting his gray tabby head off of his paws, the sleek tom gave his semi-long fur a swift grooming before standing up and extending his spine in a long stretch.  His forest green eyes gazed wordlessly ahead as he emerged from the den and greeted Littlestar with a stoic sort of blink.  Though his neutral expression probably didn't show it, he was looking forward to training with his mentor for the first time.  He had a lot to learn from a leader, as long as she didn't go easy on him.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Growing Aspen {Closed}   A Growing Aspen {Closed} EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 20:21

(oof I thought I posted in this ;;)

Littlestar nodded with a friendly smile as her apprentice joined her where she sat. "Good morning, Aspenpaw." She greeted the young cat with a flick of her tail. Littlestar didn't usually take on apprentices, but with the shortage of free warriors, she was needed as a mentor. She couldn't have her warriors being weighed down by the responsibilities of keeping up with several young cats. It was exhausting enough training just one, let alone three, and she didn't mind. She wasn't quite as busy as usual, and she liked to see how her future warriors were shaping up firsthandpaw.

"Follow me. You'll learn to hunt tonight." She continued after shaking away her rambling thoughts.

Soon they were padding over pine needles and through thick brush, thanks to Greenleaf. The night air was rich with scents of growth and life. It was invigorating just to be around. With a slight lick of her jaws, she stopped to turn and face the gray tabby. "We'll stop here to learn the correct way to perform the hunter's crouch. I'm sure you've got some idea of how it looks from apprentices showing off while you were a kit, but there are certain things you need to know to really get it down." She spoke clearly, her sweet, gentle voice carrying softly around the small clearing. "First, I want you to show me what you know, or what you think you know." She always started off with getting them to show her what knowledge they had already retained so they could skip the things they've already got down, and get on to the stuff they didn't know. It also helped create a starting place for her.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Growing Aspen {Closed}   A Growing Aspen {Closed} EmptyMon 13 Aug 2018 - 22:57

At the proclamation that they would be hunting, Aspenpaw bobbed his head in a stiff nod, but a faint glow seemed to appear in his eyes.  He was eager to learn the ways of a true ShadowClan warrior, and followed after Littlestar at a swift pace.  The environment around them quickly changed; beyond the tall blockade of foliage that guarded the camp, there was a whole nother world of tall pine trees, murky pools surrounded by deep mud, a comfy floor of browning pine needles...it was home as he had never known it, and the young tom loved it.

His expression didn't change though as they stopped, but his ears did prick at his mentor's instructions, delivered in a sickly kind, motherly voice.  He couldn't help being concerned; this she-cat almost sounded more like a fawning queen than the leader her suffix claimed her as, but he brushed off the confused feelings as he bent his legs in a crouch.  In his kithood he often saw apprentices practicing this very move, and his denmates failing to replicate it.  He had never joined in but did his best to position his body as much like as he had seen as he could, though he was most likely a bit lopsided.  Aspenpaw's green eyes narrowed as he stared ahead into the trees.  I wonder how much prey is around...

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Growing Aspen {Closed}   A Growing Aspen {Closed} EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 16:05

Littlestar smiled encouragingly as the apprentice demonstrated a messy hunters crouch. After advising him what to change, she purred in approval. “Good job! Now try using that go catch something.” She instructed with a flick of her tail.

Mobile

My Characters
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Growing Aspen {Closed}   A Growing Aspen {Closed} EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018 - 23:28

Aspenpaw listened closely to Littlestar's instructions and adjusted his posture accordingly.  It instantly felt more natural, and at the she-cat's order to practice his new skills, he didn't hesitate to trot off into the forest, sniffing the air as he went.  Soon enough, he caught the scent of a mouse; and it didn't take long at all for him to spot it.  The creature was oddly white, like a small patch of snow among the marsh plants.  Crouching down like Littlestar had shown him, he waited until it was distracted, and leaped, killing it with one fatal nip to the spine. Grabbing its bald tail in his teeth, he padded back over to Littlestar to show her his accomplishment.

Last edited by Rainu-chan on Mon 10 Sep 2018 - 23:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: A Growing Aspen {Closed}   A Growing Aspen {Closed} EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018 - 23:28

The member 'Rainu-chan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

A Growing Aspen {Closed} Mistpe10
A Growing Aspen {Closed} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Growing Aspen {Closed}   A Growing Aspen {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Growing Aspen {Closed}
Page 1 of 1