Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Overcoming Hills (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Overcoming Hills (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 8:26 am

Hillpaw was mad. RiverClan was supposed to be the strongest clan, yet it harbored ThunderClanners and traitors. How was he supposed to feel good about his clan when he knew its strength was being dragged down? None of the other clans even deserved to live. Needing some time to angrily hunt on his own, he dashed out of camp, not caring how many rules he was breaking in the process. All he needed was to be alone. Muttering pointless insults to the other clans, he ran deep into RiverClan's forests, knowing less cats came that way. Though he took pride in his love for fish, he decided to take his anger out on land prey that day. If he couldn't hunt rodents, he would be open to so many petty insults that he didn't want to hear. Scenting the air for some unfortunate mouse, a new scent reached his nose. Similar to RiverClan, but way less refined. Blood lingered there as well. A cold feeling of dread ran down his spine, and he looked around frantically, trying to find the source of the scent.

OOC: Short and bad because no muse and little time.

Overcoming Hills (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 12:45 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply!)

A sudden shrill squeal of a mouse sounded from behind the reeds, just before it was cut off by a yowl of a hunting cat, and the tall leaves quivered from the kill. Then, Shade pushed his way through the reeds with the mouse he had killed on RiverClan territory dangling from his jaws. He spotted Hillpaw almost immediately, and his eyes widened; for a split second, they were filled with alarm for being caught red-handed, but they darkened into cruel amusement when he realized it was just an apprentice.

He placed his catch down by his paws and smirked smugly at Hillpaw. "Well, hello there, little one," he growled. "Don't mind me, I'm just catching myself some lunch. After all, no words of that cowardly leader of yours can drain away the RiverClan blood that courses through my veins; my home will always be RiverClan."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 1:42 pm

"You," Hillpaw spat bitterly, immediately recognizing Shade as the exiled rogue. While at first he had been smug to see the alarm in the older tom's eyes, that quickly melted back to dread as he saw the pure evil in them. This cat was not RiverClan, no matter what he might say. "You are not RiverClan, and you never truly have been, with all of that ShadowClan in you. And you threw all your small amount of pure heritage away when you betrayed your clan. Now you are nothing more than a shame to RiverClan's honor! Cats like you disgust me." After hissing those words, he felt so much anger in him just build up, ready to explode. Running towards the pathetic excuse for a cat, he stuck at him with unsheathed claws repeatedly, anger blazing in the sky blue eyes. Protecting his clan was not a matter to be taken lightly.

Hillpaw used Front Paw Strike on Shade, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Hillpaw:
20/20
70/80

Shade:
54/60
200/200

OOC: It's fine, I know you have like a million of these to do. Also, correct me if I got Shade's stats wrong.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:48 pm

(OOC: Thank you so much for understanding. And you got his stats just right! ^^)

Shade snarled, not just out of pain and fury of the attack, but because he knew this arrogant apprentice was right, as much as he hated to admit it. He spat and slashed his claws across Hillpaw's face, knocking him to the ground. "I didn't ask to be born half-Clan!" he roared, his voice deep and full of malice and rage, yet there was also a hint of despair: the voice of an angry young apprentice whose world completely collapsed on top of him when he realized the cat whom he always through was his father wasn't his true father after all; that his very own mother had been lying to him right from the start ever since the day he was born, that she would rather protect the reputation of her forbidden lover than that of her own son who was more at risk of receiving backlash from her treachery; that his true father wasn't even RiverClan at all, but ShadowClan of all Clans, the Clan whom the other four see as evil, cruel, and merciless. He supposed that's why he himself turned out this way, because he had pure evil running in his blood. "Do you think I wanted this to happen? I was just like you once, wanting to do anything and everything to protect my Clan! But then Jaystar made Scorchclaw RiverClan's deputy instead of me, when I deserved it much more than he did. I know he didn't choose me because I was half-Clan. So I had to prove that even cats with half-blood could rule, too, just like that half-ThunderClan scum!"

Shade used Front Paw Strike on Hillpaw, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shade
54/60
190/200

Hillpaw
9/20
70/80

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:23 am

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, and neither do you!” Hillpaw snapped back, in a foolish attempt to rationalize what his young brother brain simply could not process. “Nobody ever gets what they want! And you deserve your awful heritage! Nobody feels sorry for a murderer, no matter what hardships they’ve been through! Everyone faces struggle, and your weak, half-clan self just couldn’t handle it!” This was much more effective than hunting his anger out. While Shade’s strike was painful, he ignored it. He was a strong, pure RiverClan cat. A little scratch didn’t delay him! Trying to remember battle strategies he had been tought, he remembered that striking his foe’s stomach was one of the most painful attacks. Using his smaller size to his advantage, he ducked under the rogue, dealing multiple strike with unsheathed claws to his belly before scampering back out.

Hillpaw used Belly Rake on Shadefang, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Hillpaw:
9/20
60/80

Shade:
47/60
190/200

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:22 am

He knew his former Clanmates were insensitive to his feelings, but he didn’t know he would actually be hurt by it. Was he just being weak? Or was he not nearly as far gone as he and every other cat thought?

Wait, hold on, that’s right. He actually took a bite out of a SkyClan apprentice’s belly and ate it before killing him.

He was too far gone. He was just showing a moment of weakness.

He needed to gain back control of his emotions and the situation. He snarled lividly and stumbled from the attack at his belly, but he forced himself to recover and act fast. He reared up on his hind legs to slash his claws at Hillpaw’s left side, the claw marks running up to his chest just under his neck. The force of the blow sent the apprentice crashing down to the ground. ”I am going to kill you!” he spat as he stood over Hillpaw.

Shade used Rear-Up to Slash on Hillpaw, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Hillpaw is unable to battle.

Shade
47/60 HP
175/200 SP

Hillpaw
0/20 HP
60/80 SP

(OOC: I think this is where Nutfur comes in, right?)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:04 am

“No you’re-“ Hillpaw’s cry was cut of when the pain suddenly registered. StarClan, it was agony. Realizing that if he had waited one more moment before attempting to escape, Shade’s claws would have sliced right through his neck. Even still, a gash had opened on his side. This rogue could kill him, and he was in too much pain to fight back. Fox-dung! RiverClan cats were strong, but he was just an apprentice and this tom had been trained to be a warrior in RiverClan. And if this monster killed him, he would never become a warrior. Snarling, he tried to stand back up, but failed, falling back onto the ground with a cry of pain. There was nothing he could do to save himself.
————————————
“Get away from him, you fox-hearted mangy piece of fox-dung!” Nutfur had noticed Hillpaw leave by himself, but at first had refrained from following him. After all, he looked like he needed some alone time. But after a little while, she had began to worry, and followed after the young apprentice. The moment she sa Shade, her blood seemed to boil and her hazel eyes lit up with fury. Charging at him with outstretched claws, she barreled the rogue over, yowling out insults. This cat didn’t deserve to live after everything he had done, and she was usually a very forgiving cat. No, she should have exposed him before he killed poor Duckpuddle. Now at least she had the chance to kill him.

Nutfur is used Run-and-Tackle on Shade, dealing 16 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Nutfur:
100/100
270/280

Shade:
31/60
175/200

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:51 pm

Shade grinned down madly at Hillpaw. Finally, he had him right where he wanted him. He could take yet another life, and he could test to see if RiverClan cats really did taste of fish, just as SkyClan cats tasted of squirrel and bird.

His head whipped up in startled alarm at the new voice, and he just barely registered the furious glint in Nutfur's amber eyes before she slammed hard into him, sending him tumbling back into the river. He leaped out with a hiss of outrage, his tail whipping back and forth behind him and sending water droplets everywhere. "I knew I should've killed you when I got the chance!" He raced up to Nutfur again, leaped up onto his hind paws, and slashed down hard with his claws. Even though he had missed her face, he was able to leave behind a long clawmark on her front right leg.

Shade used Rear-Up to Slash on Nutfur, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Shade
31/60
160/200

Nutfur
87/100
270/280

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:59 pm

In a blind rage, Nutfur hardly registered Shade’s attack. This evil excuse for a cat couldn’t beat her, she knew that. As she had expected, her clan had done the wrong thing to punish this monster, only in the opposite way she had expected. Now she could take matters into her own paws and send him to Dark Forest to rot for all eternity. A ferocious snarl escaped her maw, surprising even herself. Never before had she openly been this angry. Lunging for the tom’s neck, she aimed for a killing bite. Whether it was her conscience or her opponent’s reflexes that saved him, she wasn’t sure. But somehow, her bite caught the back of his neck instead, and she made do by not letting go. Using all her might, she shook the former RiverClanner for as long as she could. While any breath he took was mercy from her, she didn’t intend to do nothing but attempted fatal blows. Hopefully his dizziness would make this fight even easier for her.

Nutfur used Scruff Shake on Shade, dealing 8 damage and costing 25 stamina. Shade is stunned for 1 turn.

Nutfur:
87/100
2–/280

Shade:
23/60
160/200

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:59 pm

The member 'Squirrelnose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Overcoming Hills (Closed) Mistpe10
Overcoming Hills (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 9:10 pm

(OOC: Since a 1 was rolled, wouldn’t Shade be stunned for one turn instead of two?)

Shade snarled and struggled as he was shaken to a dizzy mess, furious that he was unable to retaliate for the time being.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 6:59 am

OOC: Yes, I could have sworn I put a 1. Sorry for the typo, mobile sucks.
The
Usually Nutfur did her best not to hurt her opponent to much during a fight, but Shade was an exception. He deserved every bit of pain that he received. Using his dazed state to her advantage, she dove beneath the tom, turning around and using her front claws to tear through his stomach. Blood trickled down onto her face, but she jumped back out before any could reach her eyes. Stomach wounds were probably the most painful type of attack, but she didn’t feel an ounce of pity. This murderer deserved a painful death. Beginning to pant, she prepared for her next move.

Nutfur used Half-turn Belly Rake on Shade, dealing 16 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Nutfur:
87/100
225/280

Shade:
7/60
160/200

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Shade howled in furious pain, stumbling. He panted and huffed as agony shocked through his belly, feeling the cool air stinging the open wound. He was growing weaker and weaker, and he knew he had no real hope of winning, but he wasn't going to give up until the very end. He was not going to die here, he would be most certain of that, but he would make sure this she-cat had a way to remember him by with a scar or two.

"Let's see how you like it!" He leaped to her again and gripped her scruff in his teeth, just as she had done to him before, and shook his head violently.

Shade used Scruff Shake on Nutfur, dealing 5 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Nutfur is Stunned for two turns.

Shade
7/60
135/200

Nutfur
82/100
225/280

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:34 pm

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Overcoming Hills (Closed) Mistpe10
Overcoming Hills (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Nutfur hissed, finally tearing away from Shade’s grasp. Very dazed, she aimed some incordinated swipes at the rogue, but was far too dizzy for any of them to be successful. She guessed she would have to wait until the dizziness went away.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Overcoming Hills (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: