Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fight Me {closed}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

Fight Me {closed} Empty
PostSubject: Fight Me {closed}   Fight Me {closed} EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 12:30

Loaf was in Skyclan territory, looking around for a fight. He had heard there were more than one clan so he wanted to figure out the fighting technique of each one.

Fight Me {closed} Tenor Fight Me {closed} Original Fight Me {closed} 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Fight Me {closed} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Me {closed}   Fight Me {closed} EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 14:32

Clearpaw could never get over how much he loved SkyClan territory. Beautiful plants and tall trees, with splendid rodents and melodious birds. A treasure to his eyes, ears, and nose. Even to his paws, as his pads felt the soft and dusty soil beneath him, laden with small tufts of grass and shrubs. He was on a patrol with Ripplepaw and an NPC, but the two apprentices had been left alone to hunt together. That was fine by him. While he probably wouldn't get too much hunting done because of his need to study his prey to the fullest degree before catching it, he didn't feel like he would be scared without a warrior. How could anyone ever hold a drop of fear in a place as lovely as this forest? It took willpower not to pounce on the swaying shadows of leaves like a kit, so instead he scented the air, trying to discover a noble creature to hunt. While he didn't have the heart to kill a bird, hunting was a necessity, and mice were noble creatures that he felt as if they seemed heroic when hunted, not miserable. But his nose did not meet the scent of prey. No, it smelled something else. Hadn't Elmcloud called in Twolegplace? He knew there were cats who lived there. Curious, he trotted after his nose, coming face to face with an extremely fluffy tom. For a moment he stopped, eyes studying with awe and curiosity. His fur was some of the fluffiest he had ever seen, puffing out in the most dignified manner. And his coloring was truly astonishing. Everywhere on him seemed to be the color of a light marigold, fading between yellows and oranges. Even his eyes seemed that way. The only thing off about him was his scars. Already, he had learned that scars showed that someone had fought. And while some cats sought fights, others received scars from not fighting back. Who was this cat. "Hello. Who are you? I must say, you pelt really is a wonder. It's a shame that it is littered with scars. May I ask why you are here? It's a long way from Twolegplace."

Fight Me {closed} Signat10

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 6:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

Fight Me {closed} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Me {closed}   Fight Me {closed} EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 10:03

Ripplepaw was there too with Clearpaw, not paying attention and watching the birbs.

ooc: lazy one-liners because i’m dead inside

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

Fight Me {closed} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Me {closed}   Fight Me {closed} EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 6:31

Loaf blinked, surprised at the young cat's use of words. If he wasn't bigger, he probably would've been intimidated, or flattered. "So Skyclan uses flattery to fight now? Geez, I almost feel bad for attacking him."

Still, it had to be done. The scarred tabby reared up on his front paws and slashed at Clearpaw's face, but not too hard to leave scars. Oddly enough, he wanted to spare this cat of constant reminders of this fight.

Loaf used Rear-up to Slash, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Loaf:
45/45 HP
115/140 SP

Clearpaw:
9/20 HP
80/80 SP1

Fight Me {closed} Tenor Fight Me {closed} Original Fight Me {closed} 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Fight Me {closed} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Me {closed}   Fight Me {closed} EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 6:58

"What? Resorting to violence so soon?" A look of disappointment covered Clearpaw's face when the rogue attacked him, but he guessed that he should never had hoped that he was friendly. There was a reason apprentices weren't allowed out of camp without a warrior. Their chaperone wasn't too far away, but he doubted they were paying attention. NPC never did. Realizing that if he didn't defend himself he could die, he quickly decided that this was one of the rare times fighting was necessary. Of course, if the larger tom hadn't started fighting in the first place, it wouldn't be, so it was the root of their problems. Still, he was hesitant to fight back, but seeing as talking hadn't worked, he really had no choice. Unsheathing his claws, he felt so wrong slashing them through his opponent's chest. This wasn't his first fight, but he hated causing other's pain. "I'm sorry to fight you, can we settle this through conversation please?"

Clearpaw used Front Paw Strike on Loaf, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Clearpaw:
9/20
70/80

Loaf:
38/45
115/140

Fight Me {closed} Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fight Me {closed} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Me {closed}   Fight Me {closed} Empty

Back to top Go down