Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Out and about

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Out and about Empty
PostSubject: Out and about   Out and about EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 1:55 pm

Sharptooth flicked her tail, padding towards the entrance to camp. The sun was shining and her beloved territory was looking lovely, but it did nothing to change Sharptooth's mood. She felt beaten, drained, and empty. Since the war, since Specklefang, since... everything. At least her kits were happy and healthy, with families of their own. The she-cat flicked her ears as Leafstorm padded ahead of her, a serious expression on his graying face. He was getting old; hopefully, he'd take her advice and retire soon. His leg was getting stiffer by the day, although she knew her stepfather wouldn't ever admit it. She wasn't the only cat who had been changed by the war.
But that was far behind them now. She should just relax and enjoy the sun. The fluffy warrior shook out her pelt and turned to the other cats who had gathered behind her. "I know this is supposed to just be a border patrol, but this is perfect hunting weather and prey is bountiful. How about a quick hunt?"

Last edited by Drippy on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 2:05 pm

Snowpaw heard the call of one of the more experienced warriors in camp from the apprentices' den, and she sat up excitedly. She trotted out to meet with the cat known as Sharptooth with a polite smile. "I can come along, if you don't mind." she mewed. Perhaps they'd be able to find some more blackberries today; those were always her favorite.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

Out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 6:07 pm

"Can I come?" Echopaw was eager to go on his first patrol. He would catch the best, fattest piece of prey ever! "I'm sure my mentor would be fine with me practicing my hunting skills!"

Out and about Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:54 am

Dewpaw saw a group of cats at the entrance to the camp and silently came up. She listened for a minute before saying suddenly, "May I Join?"

:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about   Out and about Empty

Back to top Go down

Out and about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: